Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small people

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Small people - Page 2 Empty Re: Small people

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:34 pm

"Her name is Sonia, she is a mute, and as such, I learned to talk for her..." I smiled, the girl waving at Risa as I led her to the place where food was deposited and unlocked the door with a key and began handing out food to people in line
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:41 pm

I waived back, realizing that I felt odd...socializing. Nonetheless, I helped handing out food as well.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:43 pm

"So, pick what you want..." I smiled at the little girl and watched her dart happily to the pile, and I turned to Risa "hope you don't mind shareing a bed with her, she likes you more than me apparently..." I chuckled, smiling at the girl digging through the food pile
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:03 am

I looked at her. "I dont mind." I said. I hid the fact that Ifelt overjoyed she liked me.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:08 am

"Also, knowing the guys, they would have heard about our pairing and will probobly have put our beds next to each other as to make my job easier..." I said with a slight nervous chuckle as Sonia came back with food for all of us and tugged on Risa's dress and made for the sitting motion after pointing at a courner, her eyes big and happy "geez, its like your sisters... I'm assuming she wants to eat in your lap..." I chuckled, Sonia nodding happily at my observations
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:28 am

"Okay," I smiled faintly, despite the fact I was now brimming with happiness inside because she liked me. I went and sat down.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:58 pm

"Sonia smiled and clumsily sat him Risa's lap and handed her a container of food, and I sat down againt the wall to thier right, slightly jelous watching her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:31 pm

"..." I stared at the container, a bit confused. "What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked, puzzled.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:21 pm

"Its food, open it up, and it will heat up, cooking the food..." I said with a smile, demonstrating with my own container of food, and jumped "here, have this one, its rare that anyone gets steak..." I smiled, handing it to Sonia and she covered her mouth and clapped happily as I tousled her hair "happy birthday kiddo, your favorite meal, an older sister, and as an added treat, I made ya a new teddy bear for your collection..." I smiled, and she was in awe over it, and I smiled lightly "hope ya like it, had to give my food out for a week in order to get that for you
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:08 pm

I opened my container slowly, looking like I was concentrating in opening the can. "...Ive never...actually eaten food like this before..." I said quietly.

"You mean to say youve never eaten solid food?" Some guy came out of nowhere, scaring me. I stared at him, nodding slowly. "Your first day?" I nodded again. "No memory?" My eyes widened. "I see...yes, youre the 9th one. We thought that it was a rumor, but apparently not." The guy looked at him. "Did you hear about 8 other people who came in similar circumstances as her, less than a month ago?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm

"Yes, and how all of them felt alienated so they went to the troubled wing despite warnings, and disappeared, which is why I'm keeping an eye on Risa here... And carston, I've asked you not to sneak up on the new people, makes em paranoid... Also, thanks for the stuffing for Sonia's present..." I chuckled
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:12 pm

"...Oh right. Sorry." He rubbed the back of his head. "I wonder if she has a barcode too...on the left side of her waist. I wonder why they were barcoded..."

I looked at him, puzzled.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:04 am

Dunno, but the men from my group had barcodes on the right of their waist..." I said, pointing to mine, sighing "I have a feeling that I was a reject, that's why I'm the only one that returned..." I said quietly, my good mood quickly ruined, my face flat "oh... Great, caused him to go into thinking mode carston?" Another girl asked, Sonia waving her hand in front of my face, my eyes focused straight ahead, unresponsive, and the girl sighed "poor guy... Puts up a front for the young and new people... Been like this since he returned..." They sighed all drifting closer to hide me, my eyes blinking every now and then
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:00 am

"..." I stood up, and bunched up my dress to show my barcode... and a bit more. "O-oh, y-you do have a barcode..." Carston said, blushing.

"...?" I lowered my dress, flatting it out, sitting back down, unfazed.

"You weren't embarrassed? At all?"

I shook my head. He thought for a moment. "You are pretty." He suddenly said.

"No." I answered bluntly-again. "Im not pretty. Please dont say that."

He snapped his fingers. "Before they disappeared, they told me a bit of what they remembered. Youre what they called a 4th year beta. All the ones with a barcode on the left side of their waist were 'betas', but they ranged from 1 to 3; they knew of a 4th set, but weren't sure of their existence."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:32 pm

"....." at the mention of the beta's my jaw locked, causing a girl to jump at how my expression changed from one of thought to one of irritation, and i finally exhaled, looking down "its better if you not mention things like that... the last girl who brought up the alpha and beta programs was killed on the spot... go on, im sure that Katie needs you Cartson..." i said, my voice quiet and i sighed, my eyes focused down "trust me, just pretend to not know anything..." i said, having compleately missed what Risa had done with her skirt
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:45 pm

"...? Wh-"

"Yeah, it probably is better, but I was just curious to know...what happened..." Carston leaned in close, and whispered, "I'll ask later, when its safer." He started to leave. "Its still important to know, it seems like they have a hard time stomaching food..." He finally left.

"...?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 pm

"...." i sighed, looking at her, Sonia obliviously playing with her new toy, and i spoke up "im assuming you have questions about that now, dont you? as you are a beta, carston is right about that, it means you have to have had precursors... the Alpha's... everyone else here knows of them, for various reasons, but not many know of the Beta's..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 am

"...I dont really know much either. Maybe i'll remember one day. But what is an alpha?" I asked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 am

"long story short, Alpha's were just playthings that they did whatever they wanted to, no specific experiments, just whatever... i think they were going through a list of some sort, seeing what we could handle, but mine for example, was brain modification... i have extremely developed thought patterns, at the cost of vision.... perhaps what they wanted to do was use us as prototypes, take the best things, and improve them in a set of people called beta's..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:26 pm

"...Were you always an alpha?" I asked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:14 pm

"Nah, was taken at 3, youngest of all alphas, but I do know that I had bad parents... I don't resent this life, I'm actually glad I was taken , despite the hazy memories of experimentation..." I sighed, looking at Sonia as I spoke
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:42 pm

I tried to see if I could remember my life as a beta. '...............' "Was experimentation painful?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:46 pm

"Mine wasn't, but I remember others screaming in pain..." I nodded quietly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:06 am

"Mean people. They probably enjoyed making people feel pain." I fumed. "But it was probably painful when I got my barcode... because my stomach is squishy. But then the rest of my body is squishy...Which part of your body isnt squishy?" I realized that I had unintentionally had deveated the conversation, but it was too late to correct it.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:12 am

"my skull..." i smiled tiredly, yawning a bit "geez, im tired, how about you?" i asked curiously, my eyes blinking at her like an owl
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next