Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 2 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Gintoki watched the events from his control room. Once the guys left, he got up and entered the room. "You look awful. How are you feeling Kaylee?" he asked sounding concerned but he wasn't all that worried. He pulled the vibrator out of her and smiled. "If you still have any energy left I wouldn't waste it on screaming or getting upset. This night isn't over for you yet." he says smiling as he happened to have two objects with him. One was a vibrator and the other was a link of balls on a string. "I'm sure you can tell where these will be going right." he says snickering softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 pm

"... i... hate.... you...." i panted out after a long while and forceing the gag out of my mouth, barely able to sit up in order to glare at him and weakly attempt to flip him off "why cant you.... just... leave me... alone!? you dont even care about me, you dont have the right to ask if im alright, of course im not, im soaking wet, covered in my own drool, my breast feel like they are about to fall off due to that one asshole ripping them all over the place, and now im all sweaty, so no, im NOT, okay..." i growled weakly, then i saw the toys, and i paled when i saw the balls on the string "t-theres no way in HELL that ALL of those will fit inside me, ill be going in and out of consiousness after the 3rd one!" i said, weakly trying to get away from him, only to find my legs wouldnt respond, and i looked at him fearfully, knowing fully well that i wouldnt be able to fight back against him, and began to cry silently, my hair covering my eyes as my shoulders shook quietly, and i sniffled out "please, just let me go... i wont tell a soul, i promise, just please, i beg you, let me go! im turning into a zombie in this room! is this what you want? a brain dead vegetable sex toy? if you keep things at this scale, youll KILL ME... im at the point where strangling myself with this chain is better than what you want from me!" i cried, srtuggling weakly to get out of the restraints again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:19 pm

"If I was worried about you killing yourself I would have restrained you better. I'll give you a little deal Kaylee. If you can stay sane for three months while here with me and enduring all of this I shall let you go. I'll even spare your virginity. Though if you can't keep sane and your are driving to insanity then I shall take your virginity and you will become my wife. How about it Kaylee? Do we have a deal?" he asked spreading her legs apart. He placed the vibrator into her already wet hole. He then takes the balls into his hand and licked the first one. He then lifts her ass up and pushed the first on into her butt hole.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:40 pm

"THREE MONTHS?! THATS FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS! we both know that theres only a slim chance ill be able to survive a WEEK at best! please, i beg you-" i began to say, then arched my back as he inserted the vibrator, and i began writhing again and i glared at him as my body began racking with orgasms more powerful than the previous set "a little warning would be nice, JERK!" i said, doing my best not to be to irratating, knowing that he would make my life hell, and i saw him go to insert the ball and i began to cry out "Noo-" and i blacked out due to the pain, only to wake up due to the vibrator and screamed in agony, my body unable to take the conficting pleasure and pain, and after awhile i adjusted, panting at him angrily "what, going to rape me continuously until i give you a blowjob every day?! thats not fair, i cant even fight back! i cant accept those terms yo--" i said, my body racking with another orgasm, causing the ball to move, and i began screaming again, my eyes blank, and i came back to consiousness after awhile and i began crying, begging him to let me go, "please! ill do anything! i beg you, just let me go! PLEEE-" and i stopped as a second ball was shoved into my ass on accedent due to my thrashing, and i began to scream even louder, my eyes unable to focus, the pain so great that i was having difficulty remembering to breath between screams, and my eyes began to roll into the back of my head as my thrashing continued none stop, trying to throw him off of me weakly, to no avail
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Gintoki ignores her crying as he watched the second ball go in. He slowly pushes in the last three balls. "My you took in all five ball. What a hungry little ass you have. Now be still and stop moving so much. If you can calmly make it to morning with these in you I'll remove on restraint. You must be a good girl and very polite. Stop the crying and pleading since you know its not working on me. Follow my orders and you will survive." he says looking at Kaylee. He leans close to her face and dries some of her tears. Gintoki seemed so gentle and caring in that brief moment. As if he was a different person completely.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:35 pm

"... You promise?" I said after awhile, doing my best not to move, on the off chance he really ment what he said, my body slowly adjusting to the pain, my face red with embarrassment, my voice full of pain and shame, a visible effort on my part as I looked at him and spoke "if I'm calm with these till morning, you'll take off these restraints?" I asked, clenching my teeth as I had another orgasm, groaning with pain, and I exhaled loudly, speaking again "I'm so tired, I can't move..." I panted to myself, wondering how long I could hold out against my bodies urges, and resisted the urge to bite him when he got close, gasping a bit as I squirmed slightly beneath him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 am

"Don't assume I'm all bad. You still have no idea why you're here so relax Kaylee. I'll keep my word as long as you keep yours. With every time you listen to me willingly ill remove one restraint. The moment you ignore that and attack me with words or otherwise I'll be forced to keep you here longer." Gintoki says as he got up from the bed and walked over to the door. "Good night Kaylee."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 am

"..." I sighed, knowing that eventually, even I would break down, my demise just around the corner as I watched him go and noticed a bunch of my items near my, my stuffed animals in the room, or my iPod, my art supplieson the desk, and I sighed again, my depression getting worse now, and I began to lose hope of ever being happy again in this personal hell, taking the small comfort that my items were here, and after a slight struggle, I set my head on my teddy bear and sung to myself in Chinese, my words barely audible, my eyes closed as I had yet another orgasm, slowly defending into a rythemic setting were I no longer felt anything, doing my best to not cry at the longing for a hug from a friend, knowing that is end up going insane if I didn't obey, as my body would begin to break down like it was now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:47 am

Gintoki left the room and headed down the hall. He glanced out the window and sighs. "Three months to make her mines. Doesn't seem fair to me but its all the time I'll have before leaving this place. Damn it!" he grits his teeth hoping his plans would soon blossom into something more. He had to rely only on his knowledge and in Kaylee herself. The next morning he goes to her room with a tray of food. "Good morning Kaylee. I have breakfast. Were you a good girl while I was gone?" he asked looking at her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:39 pm

"Yes... Can we please remove these toys and handcuffs so I can eat, and then get cleaned up? I smell like an animal..." I said, having come to a decision last night about this, my voice weak. "Ill even give you a kiss if you let me shower alone..." I said, my face red as I groaned again, looking at him, not ready for him to see me naked, my eyes wide and begging, like a puppy to its master
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:32 pm

Gintoki sat beside her and smiled. "My aren't you being very well behaved. Very good Kaylee. I shall allow you this moment to get cleaned up and a fresh change of clothes. Please know that if this is your plan to try and escape I'd very much rethink it okay." he says setting aside the tray of food. Gintoki turned off the vibrator and gently takes it out. He then slowly pulls the string of balls out of her ass as well. "I'm unlocking the chains but not all of them. This one will not be removed. It long enough to reach the bathroom and back." he says leaving only one restraint on around her left ankle
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:26 pm

"I'd rather not freeze to eath... And as promised, here's your kiss..." I sighed, kissing him on the lips for a full 3 seconds, and smiled tiredly, shrugging "I don't care, being able to walk is amazing... And you seriously need to re think the clothing choices here..." I sighed, picking up the maid outfit and noticed cat ears and a cat tail attached to it, and my eye twitched for a moment, sighing "if you really want a girl to fall for you, forcing her into sex, into a cat maid costume that shows her panties and not letting her sleep for days ain't it..." I called as I began to undress in the shower, then turned the shower on high and groaned "got any conditioner in here? Imma need good hair if you plan on flaunting me around like you did last night..." I called with a tone of resentment in my voice, hoping he'd understand why I was aggitated, but the fact that I wasn't yelling at him or insulting him was a start
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Gintoki looked at her as she kissed him. He was a bit surprised she kept the promise. As he watched Kaylee get up he tilts his head. The cosplay is for me alone. You don't have to wear it but I prefer seeing you in cosplay since it was the only thing besides school uniforms that I saw you in." he says getting up and walking into the bathroom. "Sounds to me like you want to put on a show tonight. I didn't have anything planned but if you want I'm sure I can find one or two people." he says a bit teasingly. Gintoki was surprised at how quickly Kaylee's attitude changed. 'I wonder if she knew what this was all really for... I'd probably get cursed to hell if she knew....' he thinks giving her the shampoo and conditioner.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:14 pm

"Thanks... But I swear to god ill kill anyone that isn't you who walks through that door, and by the gods, so help me, ill kill you if you ever do that to me again... My body is bruised and sore now thanks to those barbaric assholes... Look, imma be blunt here, ill give this a chance, but I would like some freedom, such as a book or two to read... Don't get me wrong, I'm still royally pissed, to the point where every minute your here is a challange for me NOT to strangle you, but I figure if I do what you want, you'll leave me alone to think in peace every now and then, as my mind is the only place you have yet to violate... As for your offer last night, I'd like to make a new one if that's alright, and ill even cuddle you at night as an added bonus... Now if you'll go out into the room while I change, ill consider how to balance any offer I could make in your favor..." I sighed, knowing that I had lost, I'd finally given into him, I looked to the ground and waited for a responce as I covered my breasts and my private area's
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Gintoki looked at her as she spoke to him. "Surprisingly you are appealing to my favor. I will listen to whatever you have to say once you are finished and dressed. I will be waiting in the room." he says walking out of the bathroom. He sits on the bed and thinks a bit wondering what she would try to offer him. He knew he wouldn't fall for anything she tried but now was for him to move his plans up a few steps. "She's taking to me now to make it so she can't be without me even for a second." he mumbles to himself waiting for Kaylee to join him in the room
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:47 pm

"...." I walked out with a sigh, my face red as I walked over to him, trying to look at him in the eyes "all I want is the freedom to waunder the house and have a little privacy to myself, much like I am now, some decent clothing, and some respect, as I'm not just a mindless zombie, I have feelings as well, and in return, ill do my best to... Accomadate... Your wishes and needs, and in time, ill possibly even sleep with you willingly, even come to... Love you..." I said, forcing the last section out as I sighed, taking a seat next to him, my eyes on the ground, trying not to be to hopeful...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:05 pm

"You don't need to love me Kaylee. Its a nice thought but its impossible and even I know it. I shall give you the freedom you seek but in return you cannot try to run away. I mean it may be snowing but this place isn't close to land. Its on an island so we are surrounded by nothing but water." he say looking at her. Gintoki stood up and walked over to a door that so happened to be a closet. The chain is long enough to reach over here. You can pick from things in here to change into. There's no cosplay in there." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:23 pm

"... I promise... I don't go back on them either, the kiss I gave you is testament to that... I take back what I said, you know how to make a girl's closet pretty at least... If you'd like, I guess I could deal with this costume awhile more..." I said, going over to the food and began eating delicately, doing my best to have manners despite being absolutely starving, my hands shaking a bit as I picked up the glass of water and looked at him "you never know, Devine help could help that situation of love..." I said quietly, picking up my cross necklace I had found on the table and sighed, putting it around my neck and tucked it into my shirt as I ate another bite of food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:57 pm

Gintoki walked over to the door and smiles. "Just rest up and I'll be back later." he says walking away. He left the door open as he went to another room. He turned off the camera in the room since it was apart of their deal. He entered the kitchen and sighs. He wonders if Kaylee was right about someone actually falling in love with him. He laughed at the thought. "There's no way it could happen. Just a childish dream with no happy ending." he says to himself.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 pm

"Perhaps your attitude towards women is the problem..." I whispered to myself, changing out of the outfit for a pair of tight jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed my midrif and sighed, deciding to keep the ears and tail for a little while longer, and called down the stairs "mind if I pick the lock on my anklet, or you gonna come up here and help me take it off?" I asked from upstairs, rebraiding my hair and weaving some feathers back in, sighing as I looked in the mirror, my face indifferant, as if I was trying to figure out a problem, and grumbled, taking my necklace off in hopes that if he did come up here, I could give it to him to lighten his attitude...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Gintoki climbs the stairs and enters the room. He walked over to Kaylee and unlocks the restraint. "Is that better?" he asked looking at her. He gets up to leave the room again. "I'll be just down the hall sleeping. Try not to do anything you'll regret. There's a television downstairs if you get bored." he says yawning a bit. He was wondering just how long before Kaylee's niceness would turn into bitterness. He had a feeling this was just an act.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:37 am

"Wait! I have something for you..." I said, pulling him to me and wrapped my arms around his neck and connected the chain of my cross necklace behind his neck and stepped back " that's my special luck charm... Keep it safe, its insurance I won't violate our deal... But if you do, ill want it back..." I said embarressed, my cheeks slightly puffed out "don't lose it, it means a lot to me..." I said, my voice quiet now, my eyes showing how hard it was to give it to him and grumbled "give me credit, I made a deal, ill follow it, you follow through and you'll be fine..." I said, crossing my arms and walking down the hall, irratated that he would think so little of me, surprised I cared what he thought but I didn't show it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 am

"Ah... I see how serious this is to you. I won't lose it." he said and goes to his room. Gintoki was surprised at Kaylee's determination to have this deal go smoothly. He still had three months here so it was big deal to him. "I wonder if I am showing any emotions yet..." he mutters glancing in a mirror before going to sleep. Downstairs there was a male sitting on a couch watching television. He seemed to not notice Kaylee yet.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:21 am

'Again, warings would be nice...' I grumbled to myself, noticing the top of a male's head and sighed heading for the kitchen, grabbing a ceramic knife and tucking it into my belt then noticed books and walked over, browsing some titles, ignoring the fact that I was in perfect sight line of the male and pulled out a cook book for myself, leaning against the back wall as to keep an eye on him as I read, having decided to cook what was to be Lunch if the clock was correct
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 am

As Kaylee was reading the male on the couch glanced at his watch. "Almost lunch time... I wonder what I should make today." he says to himself before noticing a shadow go by. "Is that you Gin-kun?" he says getting up to see Kaylee instead. "Oh hello there. I had no idea my brother let you out of the room. My name is Takeru." he says looking at her. He didn't move as he wasn't sure if she had escaped the room or was let out. "So what are you doing there?" he asked.

[pic of Takeru: https://2img.net/h/i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg342/WoWxAnimeGirl/Anime%20Pics/___Bad_Boy____by_zefair.jpg ]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum