Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 3 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:55 am

"Good behavior can do wonders... I'm debating on weather to make dumplings or chow mein to go with some ham fried rice for Lunch as your brother is asleep..." I said, glancing up at him and sighed looking him in the eyes "touch me inappropriately and ill kill you... I've had about as much of you men that I can take, and I need to cook to calm down, else I go crazy..." I said, pointing at the knife in my belt and walked off into the kichen in order to make the lunch, my eyes tired and I sniffled, holding back tears as I sighed with sadness, irratable at the fact that two of them existed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:09 am

Takeru laughed a bit. "Please calm down Miss. Kaylee. I have no intention to touch you. My wife would flip out over me touching a girl." he says looking at her. He walked over to the kitchen and smiled. "I'd make something separate for Gintoki if you're planning to cook for him. He doesn't like meat. Surprising enough I didn't think he'd fully go through with such a crazy plan. I'm just here to bring him supplies like food and water and such. So do you know why your here?" he asked looking at her.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 am

I relaxed when I heard he had a wife and looked at him, nodding at the recomendation, and sighed "honestly all I know is right now I have conflicted feelings about him, I was betrayed by someone I held dear, I don't have a chance in help of escape, and that I'm tired of men its nice to have a conversation without me having to scream in agony or pleasure for him, or not have a fear of being raped... All I know is that in three months, I end up marrying him and that I'm just a sex toy for him at the moment..., I don't think I can hold out that long..." I said, sighing as I glanced at him and continued cooking "your wife is lucky to have you... Something I doubt ill ever have a chance at now... Love..." I sighed, sniffling again "Men are stupid like that sometimes..." I said, my voice flat, sadness an undertone in my speech, my knuckles white as I gripped the counter, trying to control my raging emotions
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:34 am

"I see.. so he's got you think the opposite of the real truth. I'll tell you a secret but you have to not let Gin-kun know you know this. He'd get really upset with me." he says looking at her. Takeru leans against a wall with a sigh. "Gin-kun doesn't want to marry you. He may like you but this isn't what you think. Your here for three month and in that time he wants you to hate his very existence. You may not realize this but our mother has become the center of all our hate in this world. She only sees us as male versions of herself. Our lives and futures are what she wants it to be. So we both set out to defy her and find our own happiness. I married a man and moved far from home. This is Gintoki's way of defying her. Now I'm sure your wondering what does this have to do with you right?" he said looking at Kaylee.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 am

"Yes, I am curious... He's messing with me and my emotions so badly I don't know if I love or hate the man! I hate it when men play mind games..." I sighed, shocked to hear this, nodding at him and sighed, setting a side a portion of food with no meat and began cooking that next to our larger portion, my mind racing as I thought of why I could possibly be needed, and sighed, puffing out my cheeks in irratation, a strand of hair falling in front of my face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:09 pm

"Our mother is a doctor, therapist and tutor. She met your mother and found out a lot about her perfect daughter Kaylee. The ideal wife for Gintoki. So she was going to ask for an arranged marriage in the summer. Gin-kun found out and didn't want that. He may like you but to be forced into a marriage wasn't the way he wanted to go about it. So bringing you here, forcing you to do crazy thing all so you would hate and despise him. In the end no forced marriage and he could live his life the way he chooses. The only problem with that is that he hates hurting people which is why I gave him the idea of the bet. As long as you both get along for three months you don't have to experience anymore agony. Then the last week of month three he plans to let you go in a rather odd way but its so you can hate him when the proposal comes about. Don't worry about your parents. They think the both of you are at a bonding camp offered by the school. So in three months it'll be as if you were just on vacation to them." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:03 pm

"... That son of a hitch! He couldn't have just told me outright that he needed me to hate him!? God, why do all the guys I like turn out to be jerks and assholes, I mean, god, he's making the affection I had for him beforehand really hard to keep..." I grumbled, already irritated to the point where the counter was going to break, and I hissed angrily "I was on my way home to change and head to his house to ask him to the dance after breaking up with Jake, due to things slowly dieing, but then I show up here and am subjected to shameful, horrible, incredibly painful acts, only to hear from his brother that the boy I was going to give a chance needs me to despise him, and that's really hard for me..." I sighed, my face red with embarressment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Takeru looked at her. "Maybe this isn't such a bad thing. Your still a pure and innocent girl since he made sure not to cross that line. If you like him as you say you do why not show him. Our mother only used principals and discipline as affection. It took me awhile to realize what love and kindness was. Its the same for my brother. He feels if you and despise him, push him away and curse him to hell then all is right in the world. He figures its how people or mainly women should treat him." he says glancing up the stairs. "He's going to wake up soon. Its up to you how these three months will play out. I'll be here for moral support and if you even have a request for something you want me to buy." he says sitting back on the couch. A couple of minutes later Gintoki walked down the stairs. He didn't have his glasses on and his hair was all down in his face.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:07 pm

"I... made you food..." I sqeeked, a blush on my face still, holding a plate of food out for him after taking takeru his plate and as soon as he took it I went to takeru "tell him nothing... And I need tampons, I scoured the bathroom and coulnt find any... " I said quietly, embarressed and then darted back to my room, my face bright red now, my door closing as soon as I was inside with my share of food
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Gintoki looked at her as he glanced at his plate. "You knew I didn't like meat..? How could that be?" he mutters. Takeru smiled and nods looking at Kaylee. "Maybe she pays more attention to those around her than you think. You did say she is perfect in everything." he says looking at his brother. After Kaylee took off running Gintoki sat beside his older brother. "So what was that all about?" he asked noticing she whispered to him. Takeru smiled. "Well I offered to buy things she might need. She's a girl and they use different things than we do." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:25 pm

"..." I sighed thinking on what takeru told me and grumbled "swearing and hate is normal for him, ill make him feel love, and let him decide what to do from there... And so much for all his planning, not getting me hygiene products..." I sighed, spinning my food around my plate, starring out the window, and shook my head with a deep blush when I thought of how cute he looked when he had came downstairs and sighed "seems the powers that be want me to like him..." I said, taking a bite of my food, lean against my palm to keep my head up as I opened the window and smiled with a shiver as the cold came in and I rested my head against the windowsill, losing myself to the cold
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Gintoki and Takeru finished eating. Takeru got up and grabbed his coat. "I'll return tomorrow morning. Please try not to do anything stupid." he says leaving the house. Gintoki walked up the stairs and knocked on Kaylee's door. "May I come in?" he asked waiting for an answer. He felt odd all of a sudden but did his best to ignore the feeling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:48 pm

"Sure!" I said, my blush gone for the moment and looked up from a book I had in my hand and waited for him to come in, the cracked window blowing cold air on top of my head from where I sat on the floor, and I smiled lightly, trying to be pleasant and tossed the knife under the bed in case I needed to fight more men later, and sighed, knowing that if I moved from the cold when he came in I would blush, and that would lead to him asking questions, and I wasn't ready to tell my feelings just yet
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Gintoki enters the room and looked over at her. "I wanted to thank you for the meal. It was rather delicious." he says looking at her. My brother will have the things you asked for by morning. I hope that's okay with you. If all is well I'm going back to my room. Don't fall asleep with the window open like that. You'll be covered in snow when you awaken." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 pm

"Your welcom, and you know, when trying to get a girl to like you, darting in out isn't the way, nor when you hide the trinckets she gives you under your shirt... If this is how these three months are going to be, whatever your plans are won't happen like you want.... Girls like going places, presents, hugs when sad, breakfast in bed, cuddling, god, I really know how to pick the guy with no sence of romance... I mean, no words of parting? Resistance to leave? Nope, all I get is a thank you and a warning..." I sighed, looking away from him irratably, refusing to tell him what I really wanted to say
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:51 pm

"You must have the wrong idea about me. I am very romantic if I wanted to be but that's not necessary for what I have planned. I told you already that loving me isn't necessary." he says looking at her. "If you need anything you know where to find me." he said and leaves the room. Gintoki was confused as to what Kaylee was trying to say just now.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:46 pm

"May not be nessesary, but perhaps I'd like to give you a chance like I was going to at the dance, dumbass..." I called after him, irratably closing the door and removed my pants and climbed into bed with a sigh, having changed the sheets earlier, and grumbled, falling asleep quickly in my blanket cucoon, confident I'd be able to feel if someone attempted to wake me up, sighing as I pulled a random stuffed animal to my chest, sniffling at first, then crying softly, just wanting a hug, someone to hold me and whisper that everything would be alright
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Gintoki was confused by what Kaylee was asking of him. He wanted her to hate him but it seemed thee was an opposite effect. "I wonder if I should be brutal again. Its not in my taste but if I get the results I want then I guess its my only option." he mutters softly to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:30 pm

"..." I sighed, sitting up and after grabbing the knife, poked my head into the bathroom that morning, and after I was sure I was safe, I closed and locked the door and sighed again, having a bad feeling as I washed my hair, and after drying it, began to braid my hair, putting a belt on despite not needing one, my intuition telling me something might happen, so when I opened my bathroom door and sighed irratably, tired of having to be armed constantly, and sniffles again as I sat on my bed and held the knife in one hand, glancing at where the camera was to make sure it was still off, and looked back to the knife and decided that if there were more than one, is cut my throat, not willing to take the torture again, tears falling silently as I stared at the door
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:53 pm

As Kaylee sat on the bed tearing up the door slowly opening. "I hope your decent Miss. Kaylee. I have the items you asked for." Takeru says slowly entering the room. "My brother is still asleep but he has his glasses on which could only mean he's upset and confused. What happened after I left?" he asked wanting to help as much as he could but not make it to obvious to his brother.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:10 am

"I gave him advice on women, hinted I liked him, and then woke up with a bad feeling to the point where I am walking around with a knife... Just him being stupid again... Thanks..." I said tiredly, playing with one of my braids and I sighed "if he goes back to being a brutal barbarian, I will not stand for it, I won't deal with the pain he put me through on my birthday... I swear on my grave, ill slit my neck before he touches me like that again..." I sighed, my tears still falling as I rested the knife down to play with my right braid, a habit that I did when sad, nervous or emotional, watching him carefully
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 am

Takeru tilts his head. "You gave him that necklace as a contract for the deal. Unless he gives it back to you I can assure you he won't go back on his word. If you get that necklace back is when you should worry. My brother isn't one to break a promise." he says scratching the back of his head. "I did say he wants you to hate him so I have an idea. When he comes in here give him the cold shoulder. show your distant and when he least expect it express your feeling little by little. If your too forward he'll run off and try that crazy stuff again." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 pm

"Define show my emotion little by little? I mean, I won't have a problem ignoring your brother, but I don't know how to do little by little... If anything ill end up making him miserable by being a complete bitch..." I asked, still playing with my braid, then sighed "its bad enough I was mauled by three boys on my birthday, but having no one other than you to talk to is driving me insane... And he constantly checks on me, leaveing me no time to distract myself... I'm tired of being a prisoner, I at least want walk around outside, but every time I go to ask he does something stupid... And I have no winter apparel in my closet either... Leaving me to talk to him with no clue on how to show my emotions in little bursts...." I said, flinging myself back on the bed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:35 pm

"So why not causal talk with just as you are with me. Bring up things like walking outside and such. Just don't make it sound all lovey dovey or romantic." he says looking at her. Takeru looked over at Kaylee. "I have to go since he will be up soon." he says. He turns to leave the room. Gintoki awoke and sat on his bed feeling bored.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:20 pm

"...." I sighed, wondering what gintoki was doing, knowing I wouldn't be able to do casual conversation for awhile, and instead decided to begin with silence and ignoring him, heading downstairs to make myself breakfast, a long sigh coming out of my mouth as I pushed my cereal around the bowl, knowing fully well that my additude toward him would cause me to be miserable, despite him not doing a thing, and propped my head up with my left arm as I watched my cereal spin slowly, and looked at takeru with another sigh "later, if possible, a notebook, some sketch paper, and some art pencils and Kneaded erasers, would be nice, as I'm probobly going to become seclusive for awhile..." I said quietly, eating my cereal without purpous, my mood depressed now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum