Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polar opposite

2 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Polar opposite - Page 2 Empty Re: Polar opposite

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:21 pm

I just sat next to him, talking out the things for this class. At least he wasnt going to be disruptive, since he was going to sleep.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:40 pm

A few minutes have gone by when I heard my name being called then a snap on my desk as I open up my eyes to see the teacher. Eying him I went back to sleep that is until my desk was slightly move making my legs fall onto the ground. "What is it?" I snap angrily at the teacher before me. The teacher glare when I saw the fuse between us two. "Get off my case or else I'll do somethhingt very disturbing to you..." I growl and sat back down with my legs up again.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 pm

"..." I wasnt sure whether to tell the teacher to leave him be since he wasnt doing anything or just ignore them both. I decided to keep working, ignoring them the best I could. Despite the fact everyone else in class was staring our direction. 'Stop causing a scene, stop causing a scene...'
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:06 pm

The teacher stared when he slam his hand onto the table. "Get out of my class immediately..." I got up and told him off, "Get the f**k away from me! I rather not be here as much as you do so get the hell out of my face you old geezer..." The teacher looked at me with his distasteful facial expression. After I told him that he back off as I sat back down closing my eyes ignoring their presences.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:27 pm

'And thats the end of that...' I hoped, eyeing the teacher wearily.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:49 pm

It wasn't long until class was over. My aching head had a major migraine when I noticed that everyone had backed away from me. Sighing I grab my skateboard and walk on. "Hey what class do you have next?" I ask as I waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 pm

"Chemistry." I put my things in my bag and headed to the next class, which was on the other end of the campus.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 pm

"Chemistry?" I repeated then came to a stop. "Does that still mean I'll have to follow you there or can I leave?" I ask giving her the cold glare. "If so I'm going to take my leave..." Turning around, I walked the other way hoping to find the nurses office.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:46 pm

"We have all our classes together," I said, though to anyone you could tell I wasnt too happy about the arrangement either.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:46 am

Coming to a stop, I thought to myself, "Am I hearing it right? Our classes are all together?" I turn to face her eying her as if she might of have the wrong schedule about them two. "I don't think that's right?" I said to her noticing that the look on her face was serious than ever. Having to sigh, I reluctantly walked back to her. "Fine, if I ever get called on you answer for me. I rather sleep than start something with the stupid class...So are we going to go or not?" I heavily said knowing that I hated being here at this school.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:34 am

I just sighed, walking to class. He complained too much....
then the rest of school happened...
I couldn't believe i'd have to put up with this the rest of the year. And we already had homework to do. "Everyone partcipating in the student pair program must make sure both students do their work, or else credit is removed based on the work of the student with lower performance," said the very last teacher. I died a little inside. But now school was over...and maybe he considered me too annoying and would probably let me go without putting up with my end of the agreement...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:25 am

As we walked to class, my mind was focus on something other than school. Somehow, I get the feeling that this school year was going to be interesting although I, knowing myself, would know that something big was about to happen. During the end of the period, my ears twitch as I heard the teacher saying something about the program. When the bell had rung, I immediately shot up from my seat and grab my things when I head out to wait for Miki. When she had came, I grabbed her by the arms as I took her to the back of the school near the track and field. Looking at her, I cross my arms waiting for her to explain it to me to why she had me put up with this mess of hers. "Why did you put me up with this mess? Was it because of that principal?" I ask wondering if it was him or not.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 am

I sighed. "They told me about the program, and I thought it was a good idea, so I agreed. Then they told me who I was being paired up with. And they refused to change it, adding if you failed, I did too. So I was kinda blackmailed, I guess..." I explained.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 am

I scoff at her knowing that something like this would happen. As I thought about this I let out a soft sigh knowing that she wanted to pass this school year in order to get to college. Without another thought I finally said, "Alright if that's how they want to play this game then so be it. First thing tomorrow, you better be here early if you want to past this school year. And when I mean early, better get here on time and stop coming to my house too or you'll lag behind.." I said and got on my skateboard as I leave her there standing. "Dont be late!" I holler and disappeared at the corner of the building.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:59 am

I stood there, a bit confused, then laughed a bit. "I should be the one saying that..." I said to myself. "At least he forgot my end of the deal..." I started walking home.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:07 am

At the corner of the school to where I had turn I stop myself. Peeking at the edge as I saw her leaving I sigh heavily and look up at the sky. The sky calms me down whenever I'm in a tight situation, however, this situation had already gone from good to bad then probably later, worst. Turning away, I rode again as I carried my bag over my back and headed home. 'I never got her number but I hope that she can come later to help?' I thought but shook it away.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:05 pm

When I was finally at my house, in my room, I laid down on my bed. '...maybe this wont be as bad as I thought.,.' soon, my brothers came into my room, with their usual squabbling. I sat up. "Cant you guys ever come quietly?"
"No." They both answered. "We're two people, walking together to school and back, how are we not supposed to talk?" They said in unison.
"...you guys dont have to talk at the same time 'cause your twins..."
"But we can." I sighed. "You guys are so immature." I lied back down.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Sitting in my room I glance at my textbook. My eyes staring at the problems when I decided that I will just wing it. Before long my father came home, I can hear the drunkenness coming from him. His gibberish words were coming into a slur then silence. As I sigh I got up from where I sat and decided to head out from this household and into the outside world. Making my daily routine of skateboarding I stopped at the park and looks up to the sky thinking of what to do next. "A father whos a alcohol addict. No wonder my life isnt straight?" I thought and let out a heavy sigh as I look at my phone.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:49 pm

I closed my textbook. "Done."
"How come I still haven't finished?" Anthony, the elder twin, asked. "Unfortunatly, our smarts arent mutual." Alex, the younger twin, answered. Anthony pushed his book away. "I say we take a break!"
"We're already done." Alex and I answered.
"Shut up!" Either way we went to the window and climbed out. The shed was right next to the window, so it wasnt that hard to get to my room, which was on the second floor. We made our way to the park.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 pm

While looking up, I noticee that the park became quiet. All I could hear was the sound of cars driving past the park that is until I heard a very famiar voice. Turning my attention over to the voices I caught sight of Miki. Eying her I also saw her brothers which is funny. Sighing I sat on the swing and began swinging.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:34 pm

"Hey look! That guy is playing on the swingset!" Anthony pointed out. "One, you're too old to be pointing, and two, you do that all the time." I said. Though I didn't say I knew who was on the swing.
"SSISSSSYYY" Alex teased.
"I am not a sissy! rawr!" Anthony wrestled him to the floor. "You guys are both 12 and- forget it. I dont know you...."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Swinging on the swing, I could hear them a few feet away. Sighing got off the swing and made my way over to the three of them. Standing there I looked at the twins then to Miki. "What are you doing here?" I ask wondering why she was here. "Anyways about the school system why was I not inform or do they think that you'll do good in bringing me in?" I ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:12 pm

"Aaaahh! My leg, my leg!"

"Anthony wanted a break from homework...even though he hasnt started..." I began.

"I did start!Ack! My aaaaarm!"

"And I thought they called you. Dont you have a house phone? and I think they're desperate,thats why they decided the program was a good idea."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:27 pm

I glanced over to the twins as they fought one another. Eying them I let out a soft sigh, "No I dont ever pick up my house phone not to mention I'm not even home most of the time so yeah..." I said. Turning to face the one who was called Alex I walked over to the two and stood in between them. Reaching my hands I broke the two apart from one another. "Are you two in wrestling or something?" I ask looking at them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 pm

"No, but we watch youtube and practice a lot." They both said.

I sighed. "You dont have any siblings?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum