Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 6 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:51 pm

"baby get what every you want...there's no limit to what you can get..." he says and holds his hands. Aza smiles a bit "hm it's ok their just surveying the new neighbors"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 6 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Momiji glanced down as he looks at the menu. "I'll just have juice. I can only eat Shiro's cooking." he says not really knowing what he should order. Akito looks at Aza. "Oh... its still weird." he mumbles
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 pm

"sweetheart....il order for you ok..." he says as the waiter comes and aza and shiro order for everyone at the table. They smiles as the waiter says it woul be around two thousand to three thousands dollars, the waiter walks away.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:24 pm

"I never heard so many zeros in one number just for food." Akito says softly. Momiji nods as he looked at Shiro
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Aza laughs Abd holds Akito hands "it isn't a lot...it's a small amount..now enjoy us going on vacation", shiro chuckles and smooths down Momiji dress

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Akito looks at him. "Vacation... Is something like that really going to happen Aza?" he asked. Momiji stays silent as he sit in his seat.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:09 pm

He smiles "yes that will be happen..." he kisses his hands as the food comes, shiro smiles and kisses him lightly. The food is set down and shiro starts feeding Momiji while aza was taking small bites.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Momiji smiles as Shiro feeds him. He was like a happy little puppy. Akito ate slowly but he wasn't sure how much he'd really be able to eat
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Shiro feed Momiji half their food and vegan to eat his own, aza eat his food slowly and started sketching a picture of Akito on his stetck pad

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Akito hadn't noticed what Aza was doing as he ate his food. Momiji smiled happily. "I'll be right back. I have to use the restroom." he says excusing himself from the table
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Shiro got up snd followed him knowing men were looking at Momiji with lustful eyes, aza was not concerned about thd food but the picture. It was when his was trying to hide his face after he found the painting.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Momiji gets to the bathroom and goes to a stall. 'That food was good but I like Shiro's better...' he thinks as he fixes his dress and then goes to wash his hands. "Ah Shiro you came with me!" he says a bit surprised. Akito glanced up at Aza. "What are you doing?" he asked curiously
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Shiro smiles "I just wanted to make sure no one tried anything on you.." he says and leads him bsck to the table holding his hands "I'm a worrywart sorry..". Aza seemed to not have heard Akito, the detail amazing in the picture all he needn't was color, he reached in his bag and took out his colors filling it in, he even caught the faint blush.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Akito stood up and walked over behind Aza to see what he was doing. "Eh...." he says blushing immediately. Momiji looks at Shiro. "Who would come after me?" he says clueless
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:04 am

"men Pervy lustful men.. " he answers holding him close. "hey Akito...what did you think if aza personal butler....you know he loved feeling up aza, he even got in the tub with him sometimes.," shiro asks him knowing aza wasn't paying attention. Aza was almost done with his picture

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:26 am

Momiji blinks as he held onto Shiro. "Uh... okay..." he mutters. Akito glanced up at the other. "He was a creepy guy. I'm glad he's gone." he says looking at Aza
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:31 am

He stroked Momiji hair "you do he'll come back snd persuade aza to let him stay....he knows what pleasures aza and will use that against him...so you better find all of aza pleasure spots before the butler comes back". Aza adds the finishing touches, it looked like a photograph than like a colored in picture.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:42 am

Momiji looks back as he noticed something in the corner of his eyes. 'A bunny plushie....' he thinks as he secretly slips away from Shiro's side. He walks over and sees the bunny. He smiles but was suddenly grabbed but one of the jealous doctors from the meeting. Akito looks at Shiro. "I won't let the creepy guy come near my Aza. Though if Aza wants a creepy guy to touch him then he won't be allowed to ever paint, sketch or draw me ever again and I will leave his side." he says realizing he was a selfish lover. Akito wanted Aza all to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 am

Shiro chuckles "hm I see your a possessive lover Abd selfish one too..I like that about you..." he looked around not seeing shiro anymore, he frowned and pulled out his gps seeing that Momiji was kidnapped. Aza looks up done and tucks the picture in his bag "hey guys what did miss..". Shiro was panicking and paid for the meal plus tip, dragging aza sns Akito to their car. He was following Momiji singnal, aza realized what happened Abd places a gps locket on Akito

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:01 am

Akito chuckles a bit as he looked at him. "I guess so. I just think if Aza has liked me for so long I should make sure he is only for me to like back." he says before getting dragged into the car. Akito looked at Aza. "Where's Momiji?" he whispered. Meanwhile Momiji was tied up and blindfolded. He was scared not knowing where he was going. "Don't freak out Momiji. We will take good care of you." a man says stopping his car at the hospital. He carries Momiji inside through the back way and into his private office. He locks the door before smirking. "Lets have some fun." he says smirking before laying Momiji on his desk. The blindfold fell off. 'Dr..Kiro... and Dr... Gin...!!' Momiji thinks nervously. Kiro rips off Momiji's dress
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:08 am

Aza saw where the van was Abd got two needles from the bsck hiding them. He left a panicking shiro in the van and followed the singal, he opened the office door slowly and stepped up behind dr.gin nuzzling his neck biting it slowly injecting him with one of the needles. He goes to dr.kiko and does the same, the contents if the needle were that it made the victims fall asleep and suffer horrible rashes Abd illness but it didn't kill you. He walked over to Momiji and untied him, "sh sh I'm here...don't worry.." he fixed the dress slightly and carried him to the car settig him in shiro lap

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 am

Shiro was trembling with fear as Dr. Gin held him still and Dr. Kiro was licking his exposed chest. He was rather glad when he saw Aza come to save him. He was hoping it was Shiro but realized the other was in the car. Once in Shiro's lap Momiji started crying.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:24 am

Shiro held Momiji tightly "why would you leave my side..I warned you..." he sniffs "I'm so glad your ok..." he let aza drive them home "Akito...your staying at the house ok...I'll make sure the house is heavily guarded so no one can leave or enter ok..." he got home and let shiro and Momiji get in the house first, he sends Akito off to bed. He sighs pacing the hallway

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:28 am

"I'm sorry Shiro.... I was so scared... I'm sorry.."Momiji says crying. He clings tightly to Shiro as they enter the house. Akito looked at Aza as he went to his room. "I wanted to sleep with Aza by my side." he mutters to himself.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 am

"it's ok bsby...as long as your ok" he lays down with Momiji and kisses him lightly, he held him tightly. Aza assembled thd guards Abd went to aza room laying down next to Akito "sorry...the night didn't go as plan.."

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum