Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 4 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 pm

"Well you need dress clothes, some more casual shirts an shoes wouldn't hurt, you can never have too much underwear, and after all that we can either go check out the fun stores today or another day if we have time." Kaji smiled "Let's go pay for this and head to another store, you don't want to just go to one. If you want we don't have to try everything on either, returning things that don't fit isn't that difficult either."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 4 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:56 pm

"sure let's go pay... Umm I m fine with just trying on things its easier" he chuckled walking beside his brother up to the check out "what store are we going to now" he asked curiously
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Kaji brought the clothing to the counter and paid for them. "How about we go to Armani next, they have a great selection." The lady at the counter smiled as she scanned the clothing "Are you two twins?" she asked with a giggle as Kaji paid.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 pm

"sounds good" Hoya smiled brightly at the other. When the girl asked if they were twins he had no clue what to say to that, so he looked up at Kaji with a questioning look.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Kaji smiled "Yeah we are actually." he laughed taking the bags and the girls eyes went wide "Do you guys have telepathy?" Kaji just chuckled and shook his head, the chick was crazy, "No, I don't believe so but I'll keep that in mind to try." he said finally a he said his goodbye, too his brother by the hand and dragged him off to the next store.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 pm

"So now were just going to tell people what that were twins?" he asked as the walked into the next store. " oh and Do you believe in twins having telepathy?" he asked curiously while looking at the items in the store
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Kaji shrugged "Why not, we were born on the same day, have the same adoptive parents and look alike, I don't see why we can't" He said with a smile as they headed into the next store. "No, I don't believe in all that stuff, really there is nothing special about twins other than coming from the same womb at the same time."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:15 pm

"hmm... I'm happy to have you as a twin then" Hoya chuckled.
" I agree with you. Though at times I think it would be fun to have that stuff with a twin" he smiled brightly as he picked up a dark tight looking shirt "do you think this will look okay?

((sorry for the late reply I didn't notice that you had replied DX)))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 pm

((It's all chill Smile Over the last few hours I have collected over a hundred new pictures of sexy boys and plan to put them in a collage <3 So I am a happy lady))

Kaji chuckled "Well to have telepathy at all would be pretty cool, or even knowing how the other is doing at all times, creepy but cool." He said whilst laughing. He looked over the shirt and nodded his head in approval. "A perfect compliment to my brothers fine figure." He added smiling. Kaji looked over another rack of clothes and pulled out a grey, over sized sweater that was supposed to fall off the shoulders. "Good if you plan to show a little skin."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:00 am

(( holy crap please send me that or a link to it once your done!!!! xDDD))

"your right that would be kinda creepy" Hoya agreed  "your just saying that because I have the same figure as you ... Except the butt" he laughed "oh that looks nice~ " he said looking at the sweater in his brothers hand "should I go try it on now or after we have more clothes?" he asked smiling 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:38 pm

((>Smile will do! I just need to download another paint program because the one I have wont fit all these beautiful men!))

Kaji chuckled "Well I suppose that is true." He said smiling to his brother. "That's your call, although it maybe more time managing to just try all the clothes on in one go." he the fingered through some more clothing beside him. There was a grey pinstriped vest and a black long sleeved shirt. "What do you think about these?" he asked holding them together.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 pm

"let's just get a hole bunch and then try them on" Hoya told Kaji smiling "mmm it's nice but I like the other shirt that showed skin more, but I'll still try it on" 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:46 pm

"So your interesting in showing more skin?" Kaji said with a chuckle as he plucked through the clothing. "Well why don't you become a nudist? I'm sure their are plenty of people out their who would be very welcome to that idea." He said as he pulled a loose tank top off the rack that had an abstract pattern on the front.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 pm

"kaji~ I didn't mean it like that!" he whined blushing a bit as his brother said he should become a nudist "pfft plenty people ... I doubt that" he laughed softly As he looked at the shirt his brother had picked off the shelf.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Kaji shrugged "So just a nudist in your own home then? I won't hassle that." He said laughing as he saw his brother blush "Alright, what do you think of this?" he asked, holding up the shirt for his brother to see. "I really like the patterns."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:20 pm

"the only time I will be nude is when I'm getting changed or in the shower" he said laughed "I really like it to! Let's  find a couple more things then I'll try them on" he said brightly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Kaji smiled and nodded in agreement as his fingers danced over a couple of different articles of clothing. "I never asked you if you had a style or color preference did I?" he said with a chuckle "All I know is your looking to be mauled."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 pm

"umm I don't like flashy things, so no really bright colors. Umm for style I'm not to fond of long sleeved things, I like things that show more skin so it doesn't feel like I'm trapped" he told the other looking at more clothing "and hey if I do get mauled ... You'll protect me right?" he added laughing.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:12 pm

He chuckled "Sure, I'll come to your rescue." Kaji said as he pulled out another shirt off the rack. It was a light grey shirt with a black owl on it. "I think we picked out a good number of things, what do you think about this though?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:20 pm

"that's nice I like it!" he said getting a better look at it "I think so to, should I go try them on now?" he asked looking towards the change rooms
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:00 am

Kaji nodded smiling, "Sure," he said handing his new brother the clothing "I'll just wait outside the door while you do so." He shooed his brother off. "Yell if you need anything or if their is a strange woman in with you." He added chuckling.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 am

Hoya walked into the change room with the clothes his brother picked out "okay I'll be out in a sec!" he said happily then laughed at his brothers words. A minute or two later Hoya walked out wearing the owl shirt and extremely tight black jeans. He walked up to his brother and asked "look okay? Or are the pants to tight?" he chuckled
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:17 am

Kaji laughed shaking his head when his brother came out, "Well, personally, as I said before, with your bunz their is no such thing as pants being too tight. But just for how about you do a spin and stroke a pose?" he asked playfully smiling. It seemed anything his brother had tried on that day looked good. Maybe good was a lack of a better word, hot perhaps? Narcissistic. Kaji knew he was and knew he was rather biased because of it.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:39 am

Hoya did as his brother suggested, he slowly spun around before bending over sexily and chuckling. He stood up  straight after a moment and smirked at his brother "happy?" he asked laughing softly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:17 pm

((Just reread my last post, wow, I think I skipped every other word pretty much DX thanks for understanding what I was trying to get out with my half asleep brain XD Hope it wasn't too difficult))

Kaji laughed as his brother bent over sexually "That's a keeper." he said with a nod and winked "Just don't pose like that too often, either you'll make someone jealous, or wake up in a kinky basement one morning or what seems most logical is both." he chuckled to himself.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next