Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:03 pm

Hoya smiled some as he heard that he would be getting some new clothing. When he heard his new mother say she found something out he asked "what did you find out?" curiously wanting to know.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  nellyrae Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:45 pm

"You guys have the same birthday." He said chuckling "How bout that huh? If I didn't know better I would think you guys were twins or something. Of course if that really was the case we would have been told and taken both of you from day one." their mother then smiled and turned her head "So honey, tell me a little about your life up till now if you don't mind."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:25 pm

"wow really? haha that's interesting" Hoya commented as he was told they have the same birthday. "umm well iv lived in  foster homes my hole life... Iv been told I had a brother or a sister but I think they said we got separated. Besides that iv been moved around to at least 4 or 5 orphanages before this one, so iv met a lot of people but I never bothered getting close to them because I knew id be moved to a different home or they would get adopted. Besides that theres nothing really interesting about my life." he told them smiling 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Kaji was floored. How could someone talk about such a difficult past so easily? And to top it all off with a smile? His parents seemed equally jaw dropped as neither spoke for several minutes. "Well using personal experience of my own I doubt you'll be leaving us anytime soon so why don't you settle down and get close." Kaji said to his new brother with a smile as they pulled into the mall parking lot. His mother laughed to herself softly "Well maybe the two of you are really twins."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 am

"thank you... I'll do my best to get close with all of you and I'll enjoy every moment of it" Hoya said happily 
"that would be interesting wouldn't it?" he laughed at the thought. In the back of his mind though he thought - what if we are twins... Id finally be able to know my sibling. But then pushed those thoughts totally out of his head when he saw the mall. His jaw dropped "wow that's huge ... Way bigger then any of the malls iv ever been to" he smiled and laughed 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:13 pm

The car stopped and the family got out. Kaji's father rolled his eyes "And Kanako here thinks she owns half of it." She shrugged and laughed "Well I do. I must if come here as often as I do." His father just sighed again at her response and chuckled shaking his head. "Well, Kaji, why don't you go help your brother pick out some clothes? Your father and I will go check out some other things." She smiled as she waved and began walking inside. "Meet up in front of Macy's around four alright?" Kaji turned to his brother "Alright then, anything your particularly interested to look for first?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Hoya laughed a bit as his new parents squabbled.
When Kaji turned and asked him what he wanted he replied "umm well I think I'll need a new wardrobe"
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Kaji nodded his head "Alright then, you look like a D&G kind of guy so lets start there." He smiled at Hoya then motioned for him to follow as he walked into the mall. Almost anything Kaji wore was Dolce and Gabbana. Walking into the mall, it was easy to tell it didn't have your typical mall stores and random cheap shoes. All of the shops were either jewelry stores or high end H&M, Armani or Prada.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Hoya was totally lost when the other started talking about clothing so he just smiled a bit and nodded. He quickly followed after the other as he started to walk. Hoya instantly felt out of place, every on in the mall were wearing such nice clothing and him ... Well he was wearing cloths they were slightly torn and looked like crap. He shied away as people looked at him with a hint of disgust.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Kaji took his brothers hand and pulled him into D and G. "Alight, you know your clothing size?" he asked, pulling him to the nearest rack in which he began to shift through shirts. "Any kind of preference? Speak now or forever hold your piece I may stick you in a dress just for the fun of it." He said laughing. He knew people were looking at his brother, although grunge was a style now a days and though frowned upon, would not be too harshly judged.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:23 pm

"Umm I'm a medium in shirts then a size 9 in pants I think" Hoya told the other "umm anything you think would look good ... Dear lord please don't put me in a dress" he laughed in reply still a bit uncomfortable with the people's judging looks
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 pm

"Darn. No dresses today then." Kaji nodded and began pulling clothing off the rack, jeans, plain tees, graphic tee's, jacket belts and everything else until his arms were too full. "Alright then." He said proudly "We'll start with this and see what works and what doesn't." He smiled "Though of course if your body is so similar to mine then you would look good in anything." he added with a wink as he lead him off to the dressing room.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:40 pm

"maybe one day if your lucky" Hoya laughed thinking of him self in a dress then quickly shaking the thought out of his mind. "umm isn't that kinda much?" he asked still laughing and taking some of the clothing not wanting his brother to carry all of it. Hoya blushed slightly as the other said what he did and winked at him. Hoya mentally scolded him self for blushing slightly. Once they got to the dressing room Hoya asked "what should I try on first?"
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Kaji took a seat on the couch, "Hmm... Well, if mum was here now she would say go through whats most important, to her that means the butt hugging skinny jeans and the plain tees and blazers, but whatever you think you would see yourself wearing more often in my opinion." he smiled, shooing him into the dressing room.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 pm

"sounds lovely" Hoya commented on his mothers fashion. Soon Hoya came out of the change room wearing a pair of black 'butt hugging skinny jeans' and a lose white muscle shirt with a tight black under shirt. "umm does this look okay?" he asked softly unsure 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:00 am

Kaji nodded, taking in the sight of the jeans, one difference in body shape they had was their butt, his own being small and tight whereas his brother had more of a sexy apple bottom. Maybe it's because he tried to work out every now and again. "Looking good although." he said sanding up and picking up a belt. "This would really complete the outfit, don't ask my why but back when I was dating, I was never to leave the house without one accessory." He shrugged and he pulled the black leather belt through the loops of his pants.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:09 am

"hahaha okay.. So now do I look better?" he asked softly as the other finished putting a belt on him. "for the next outfit can you pick it out for me?" he asked smiling a bit 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:27 am

Kaji smiled as he took a step back "Well I thought you looked fine before anyways." he said smiling then nodded his head. "Sure." He turned and picked out a pair of light boot cut jeans, a white shirt, brown leather jacket and a belt. "Here, the leather jacket is nice and warm to wear when walking to school late in the fall, it's always my favorite thing to wear." he said as he handed his brother the items of clothing.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:31 am

"thank you " Hoya smiles and took the clothing. Soon he came out of the change room. "i like this jacket its nice... It looks good yeah?" he asked  still insecure about his looks
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:42 am

"Kaji laughed "If you look too hot now you wont be able to breath with the ocean of girls around you, maybe even some guys as well." He said with a smile. His eyes danced among the pile of clothes. "Though I think you should stick to those bum huggers, they look really good on you."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:48 am

"sounds like an interesting experience... It must happen to you a lot then" he chuckled winking "you think so? .. I think my butt is to big so i dont know haha I sound like a girl" he laughed  
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:34 pm

"Well" he chuckled and added playfully "on a few occasions I suppose." Kaji smiled and shook his head "No I think most people would love to have your apple bottom." He winked as he tossed his brother a pair of pants much like the ones he wore the first time.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Hoya blushed a bit and laughed as he caught the pants "does that mean you'd like to have my 'apple bottom'?" he asked while walking into the change room.
A few moment later Hoya called out to his brother "dear lord how tight of pants did you give me?" he laughed
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Kaji laughed and nodded "Well for myself and anyone else that happens to catch my eye." he said before his brother came out of the changing room. "Tight? I suppose thats the price you pay for having a nice rear end." He shrugged "Looks like we have a style of pants made for you." Kaji smiled and added "Now we can focus on everything else."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:00 pm

"okay so what next?" he asked walking back into the change room to take off the death trap like pants
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next