Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 8 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:40 am

Hoya looked at the woman "umm I'll have to think about it for a moment" he chuckled while smiling softly at her. He truthfully just wanted to get to his new home as fast as possible and get rid of his hard on, but at the same time he wanted to see how much he could tease Kaji. Once the woman left Hoya slipped his hand into the others pants and started to toy with his hard member through his underwear smiling "so what are some of the good desserts here?" Hoya asked their parents curiously

((lol that's awesome xDD))
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae  - Page 8 Empty Re: Seperated At Birth W/ nellyrae

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:22 am

Kaji groaned in part from pleasure and in part of his irritant of the situation. His mother ignored the groan "Well there is strawberry cheese cake, Blondie Brownies, raspberry ice cream, double chocolate cake, and Kaji's favorite is tiramisu." He smiled at his mum as he squeezed Hoya's member almost painfully "Well I may not have enough room for that right now but I don't think it would hurt at all to bring some home to stick in the fridge." He then turned to his brother "Why don't we just bring a whole cake home to eat whenever?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:33 pm

"strawberry cheese cake sounds good" Hoya said thinking about how he could be able to push his brother over the edge. Hoya's eyes rolled back into his head as the other squeezed his member, he felt pleasure from it but also a good a mount of pain. Hoya nodded eagerly at Kaji's words "I think it would be a good idea to just take something home. Plus I can't help but wonder what your home looks like" 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:57 pm

The waitress came back and smiled "So here is the check for the meal, have you made a decision yet?" She asked. Their mother nodded her head, "A whole strawberry cheesecake please." She said as her husband took the amount out of his wallet, adding the price of cake and the tip. "It will be ready for you up at the bakery in just a moment." The waitress said as she took the money and left. "Why don't you boys get the cake and we will pull up the car alright?" Her mother had said before she and their father stood and left. Kaji retracted his hand and waited till his parents were far enough away before standing up and adjusting his shirt so it covered his hard on for the most part. "Your so-going to hell" He said to his brother as he lead him to the bakery area.

(Sorry i haven't posted in a while, holidays can get a little crazy XD)
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Hoya smiled as their mother ordered the strawberry cheese cake and nodded as she told them to go get the cake. 
Hoya chuckled at his brothers hard on loving how he could turn him on. His laugh faded as the other gave him a threat, he turned slightly pale wonder what the other might do to him. Hoya kept quite as he stood and followed Kaji to the bakery area . He smiled as he saw The cheese Cake there on the counter, he slowly looked at Kaji but kept quite.

(( hehehe it's fine!!) 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Kaji chuckled "But then again, that's were I'm going as well." He smiled as an old woman came to them "You boys here for the cheese cake?" She said. "Yes mam is this it?" She nodded her head as he picked it off the counter "Thank you." He added before turning to his brother, he held the cake low, trying to hide the hard on that had been given. "I'm thinking a good spanking is in order for you though." He added with a soft smirk as he headed for the exit.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Hoya smiled and thanked the woman, he chuckled at Kaji's attempt to hide his boner. Once they got to the exit Hoya moved closer to the other and moaned erotically into his ear "a spanking? Ngh ~ I can't wait for you to punish me, you better make it hurt." he started to walk infront of the othe swaying his hip sexualy but at the same time making it look natural.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:48 am

Hoya's sexy walk in no way shape or form helped his aching boner. God, that was something he was sure he would never get tired of seeing. "Time to test how sound proof the walls really are." He said with a chuckle as he licked his lips. They were now outside and right outside the entrance was the car, parked and waiting for them patiently. Kaji's mother rolled down the window, "Dear, you can just hand me the cake, I'll be taking it in anyways since the two of you have many clothes to take car of." Kaji nodded his head and smiled, though slightly reluctant to give up his only cover. He had no choice though and got close to the door, so that his waist could be hidden for the most part. "Careful." He said as he passed the cheese cake through the window and before his mother could look up he had turned and opened the car door. "After you." He said to his brother with a devious smile.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Hoya smirked as he heard the others words 'mm this is going to be good~' he thought to himself as they reached the car. He had to stop himself from chuckling as the other was forced to hand over the cake, he suddenly felt happy that his shirt was long enough to cover his own erection.
Hoya smiled and licked his lips as Kaji opened the door for him, he slipped in and moved over so his brother would have room to join him. Once Kaji was in Hoya moved some of the bags around and placed them in front of them blocking their parents view, he then slowly moved his hand to cup the others bulge and give it a playful squeeze.

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:06 am

As the car moved forward Kaji was faced with another surprise from his devious brother. As his package was lightly squeezed it was all he could do but hold back a small sigh. "Can we have some music for the ride home?" He asked his parents as he slid his hand behind his brothers back, sliding his fingers into the waistband of his pants and grabbing a small bit of underwear in which he pulled on lightly with a smile. "I hope you liked the new clothing we got today." He said casually as he tugged on the undergarment just a bit more. "Taking care of the clothes should be the first thing we do back at the house."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:19 am

"Ah!" Hoya squeaked quietly as his underwear was pulled.  "music would be nice, what kind do you like?" he asked curiously letting go of Kaji's member just to slip his hand into Kaji's Underwear and softly stroked the hard member. Hoya loved how the piece of hot flesh felt in his hand, it felt so perfect and soft. He bit his lip as he felt Kaji pull more "y-yeah it should be the first thing we do" he stuttered out not really wanting to have to deal with his new clothing, all he wanted to do was get rid of his erection
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8