Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm

"okay oh and on the days you can't pick her up I will, that it if it's okay with you" Hoya told his new father.
Hoya headed up stairs to go wash up as well after he was finished he knocked on Aya's door.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:50 am

Takashi nods as he was still worried as to why he didn't know about this sooner. He figured he's have to talk with Ayato tomorrow about it. Ayato heard a knock on the door and sat up. "Come in." he says as he was happy to see it was Hoya. "Hello nii-san!"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:37 am

"hey Aya" Hoya said happily as he walked into the room "so I was wondering If you hand any idea of where you wanted to go tomorrow" he asked smiling
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:46 am

Ayato looked at the other with bright eyes. "Why don't we go downtown? I hear there's a really cute shop down there and a sweets cafe that just opened up. I really can't wait to go out tomorrow. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it." he says giggling
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:01 am

Hoya laughed along with her "we can go and do what ever you want tomorrow I just want you to be happy ... Oh and don't worry about money I'll pay for every thing"
" now let's go down town and eat okay?" 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:13 am

Ayato was surprised by the response he got. He jumped up off the bed and hugs Hoya. "I am so glad to have a big brother like you. You make me so happy." he says before holding the other's hand and heads downstairs for supper
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:27 am

Hoya laughed happily "I'm so glad to have a cute sister like you" he Complemented Aya smiling and walked down to diner hand in hand with her. When they fgor down stairs every thong was already plated on the table. "oh I was just about to call you to down" kiyoko told her children with a smile
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:41 am

Ayato smiled brightly as they entered the dining room. "Dinner looks so amazing. I can't wait to eat up." he says sitting down. Takashi looked at Ayato and Hoya. He could tell the two were getting along well and that made him happy. Ayato couldn't thinks of a happier moment than this. It was a warm family moment which he handy had in a long time.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 am

Hoya sat down beside Aya " I can't wait to eat it to!" he said happily enjoying the look of a full family sitting down and getting ready to eat instead of just two people.
Hoya looked at his parents and waited for them to say it's okay to eat pratickly drooling . Kiyoko laughed at her son "let's eat" she said happily then turning to Takashi and giving him a quick peck on the lips before digging in.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Takashi smiled warmly as he began eating. Ayato was eating happily as he glanced over at Hoya. Suddenly Takashi drew in the attention of everyone at the table. "Aya and Hoya. I think it would be a perfect idea to get each of you a cell phone. What do you think?" he asked. Ayato had always wanted one so he was really excited. "Really?! This is so cool. I have a big brother and I get to have a cell phone. My days are getting more excited." he cheers
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Hoya looked over at his new father knowing what he was doing and said "thank you I'd appreciate that ... My old phone is really messed up" he smiled lightly and laughed at Aya's reaction and patted her head "hahaha you to cute" he told her as he started to smile brightly.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Ayato smiled as he finished eating. He was so glad that he would have a cell phone. "I am so happy. May I be excuse from the table please?" he asked. Takashi nods yes as he noticed Ayato finished his food
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Hoya finished soon after Aya and asked if he could be excused as well, which he was granted. "thank you for the food" he told his mother "and thank you for this it put my mind to rest a bit" he told Takashi with a soft smile as he headed up stair to his shared room with Aya. He noticed the door was open and walked in "hey" he said softly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Ayato was changing clothes just before Hoya was about to enter. Lucky for him he was only missing his top and nothing else. "Nii-san!! You scared me for a moment." he says putting on his shirt. Ayato was really scared since if Hoya had been a few seconds sooner his secret would have been seen.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Hoya blushed deeply "I-I'm sorry for just walking in on you" he stuttered then turned to leave *I can't believe I just saw my sisters chest* he thought to his self as he was about to walk down the stairs.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:46 am

Ayato ran after Hoya after putting a shirt on. "Nii-san....! You can come back to the room now. I'm sorry about that. I should have closed the door or something. I'll remember that next time." he giggles happily.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Hoya still had a bit of a bush on his face "fine ... I'll come back, but please do remember to close the door you are a girl after all" he scolded Aya lightly.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Ayato nods as he felt an ache in his chest. He knew he wasn't a girl but hearing Hoya say it bothered him. He was really happy to have a big brother but this one little lie was making him feel as though a wall was forming between them.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:18 pm

"so what would you like to do? Want to watch a movie or something?" Hoya asked kindly and sat down on the bed smiling. His blush fully gone and his feelings back to normal.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:28 am

Ayato walks over and sits beside Hoya. "I want to do whatever you want to do. You're still getting use to living here so you should try something you haven't before." he says excitedly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:37 am

"hmm well I haven't been swimming for a while" he said after thinking for a moment "But I'm chill if you don't want to ... Besides that I can't think of anything. You can decide what we do if you want" he told Aya happily
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 am

"I hate swimming!" he said without thinking. Ayato covers his mouth and lowers his head. "I mean why don't we watch a movie. I'll get snacks and drinks for us to have so just wait here okay." he says getting up and leaving the room. Ayato was about embarrassed now since he had such an outburst.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 am

Hoya was kinda shocked at the others little out burst. I wonder if something happened to her when she was younger ... Maybe that's why she doesn't like swimming he thought to him self.
Hoya sat on the bed still trying to figure out why the Aya had gotten mad  and waited for her to return.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:02 am

Ayato made some popcorn and placed it in a bowl. He put a whole lot of snacks on a tray and such and then pours two glasses of drinks. He giggled happily as he headed up to the room. He noticed that his father had finished cleaning the guest room. He pouts a bit before going to his room. "I have returned with lots of goodies!" he cheers
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Hoya chuckled when he saw all the sweets " wow that's a lot" he commented with a smile "so what movie do you want to watch? He asked reaching for the popcorn and taking some
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next