Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant Empty Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:31 am

Shiro is a young servant, he has been going from rich family to rich family, they all say he is a troublemaker, that he isnt good at anything, and isnt useful at all, so they send him back to the slave market

and here he goes again, a new master, a guy that looks around his age, both of them are real young, but they are so different, his new master only gets out at night, he sleeps all day, he barely eats, and a doctor is often coming in saying "time for giving you blood" before they lock emselves at his room.

But oh dear he ISNT a vampire, he cant be right? nah he is just sick, he is albine, and has anemia that can easily turn into leucemia if he doesnt takes care of himself..

oh well lets leave this to the side, the weird thing isnt his vampiric aspects, but that Shiro has lately been having wet dreams and obviously waking up with a messy (well sometimes there isnt so much mess) surprise, and he has hickeys all over his body, there are other servants at the mansion of course, but who is the one doing ths to him?!

Servant's skelly
Name:Shiro Minori 
Looks:
https://2img.net/h/i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac211/Luna_Klastey/Anime%20Boy/coolanimeboy.png
Seme/Uke/Seke?: Uke

Masters Skelly 
Name: Akira Takahara
Looks: http://www.zerochan.net/225284
Seme/Uke/Seke?: Seke 

Last edited by Twisted Inspirit on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant Empty Re: Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:40 am

Shiro woke up panting, he wipes off his sweat "another wet dream..." he sighs and blushes a bit looking down at himself "hickeys all over..• he slowly sits up and stretches. He gues to take a shower wondering what his master was up to now.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant Empty Re: Blueivy12 & Twisted Inspirit - Master x Servant

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:50 am

Akira had just made it back to his room, he had just been in one of his servants room  Having some 'fun'. He enjoyed toying with his servant Shiro's body when he was sleeping. The cute little noises the male made when he touched him made his cock spring to life. Akira also  loved to create hickeys all over Shiro's body, the boy never knew who did it so Akira found it fun. 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 am

He gets out the shower and dries his hair, he puts on his clothes. He steps out his room and goes to make breakfast for master Akira, he rings the breakfast bell. He creates a big and yummy breakfast filled with protein, serving it out. He had on a cute little robe smiling, he sits down waiting for his master to come down for breakfast not wanting to eat without him

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 am

Akira yawned and stretched before heading down stairs. He was wearing a pair of baggy pants and a white dress shirt, his hair was slightly disheveled. Akira walked into the dinning room and smiled at the smell of food, but his eyes insanely went to Shiro's body smirking slightly at the visible hickeys he created and the cute robe. "morning Shiro" he said as he sat down at the table ready to eat.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 am

He helps his master sit "good morning master, how was your sleep" he asks smiling and fixes his hair for him running his hands through it "you should fix yourself better in the mornings master akira" he adds pushing his plate in front of Akira "eat up, it's your favorite" he giggles and sits beside him starting to eat also. He watches his master to make sure he was eating all his food, he gave him his juice which had his crushed pills mixed in

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:33 am

"my sleep was well" he answered "yours?" he asked "I'll do as I please" he said stubbornly then praticly drooled as he saw the food "thank you"  he said to Shiro as he started to eat. He took a sip of his drink wrinkling his nose in disgust 'pills are nothing like the real thing' sighs softly in his mind continuing to eat and once in a while taking a sip of his drink.  
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:41 am

"um...my sleep was Fine" he blushes a bit and leans against his master "I'm glad your eating everything this time" he smiles and hugs him "I'm bathing you tonight and no buts" he says firmy thinking it was his responsibility, while the othe servents didn't care at all. He nuzzles his chest looking up in his red hypnotizing and dangerous eyes "a-and I'm sleeping with you tonight"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 am

"that's good ... But why are you blushing ... have another 'dream'?" he asked teasingly. Akira nodded his head, Human food could never ease his hunger or thirst but he ate any way since his servants forced him to. "very well then" was all he had to say when his servant said he would bathe him. Akira smirked slightly As the other nuzzled into him and looked him in the eyes, Akira looked down into Shiro's eyes "are you sure you want to sleep with me?" he asked darkly 

Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:24 am

"maybe I did..." he blushes more Abd pokes his cheek "yes I want to sleep with tonight...since your always by yourself" he Sughs and leans up kissing his cheek. He gets up ad takes his plate washing the dishes snd pots so the kitchen would stay clean. He glances at his master smiling a bit "maybe this will stop my Pervy dreams" he though biting his lip

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:49 am

Akira grins at the other as he kissed his cheek "thank you for being considerate" he smiled. Akira watched as the other walked into the kitchen, his eyes never leaving the boys perky ass.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:14 am

He huggles and wiggles hos butt knowing his master was staring at it. He finishes washing the dishes and comes back, "master what do you do during thd day...." he asks sittingon his lap. He squirms in his lap and smiles playfully and nuzzles his neck

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Akira couldn't help but moan slightly when the other squirmed in his lap, he was rubbing against his crotch. He wrapped an arm around Shiro and said sighing  "I do paper work most of the day" 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:05 pm

"paper work....what type of paper work, what do you do" he rubs again and smirks kissing his cheek. "I can help anyway you like" he smiles and huge him looking up into his eyes with a innocent look. "hm...master seems a bit cold, I'll just warm him up" he though blushing

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 pm

"boring paper work" Akira chuckled and bit back a moan. "anyway?" he asked raising an eyebrow his mind instantly went to something dirty but he pushed it away for now. Akira cupped Shiro's face and kissed his lips softly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:33 pm

He purrs a bit and kisses bsck "m-master..you kissed me" he was but shocked. He looks at him with big eyes "that was a nice kiss.." he whispers blushing and hides his face giggling. "he kissed ms with those perfect lips...finnaky" hr though smiling

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:43 pm

"hmm was it wrong of me to do so?" Akira asked softly craving to touch the other male when he was away instead of when he was sleeping.
"yes it was a nice kiss" he agreed leaning back in for another one, wanting more.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:17 pm

he bits his lip and leans in kissin ghim again "...no its not wrong, i just...waited for that for a while" he whispers adding more to teh kiss. he closes his ees and presses against him "i-i want you to touch me..to feel your touch"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:25 pm

"let's move this up stairs" Akira said seductivly standing up and wrapping the others legs around him. Akira kissed Shiro while messaging his ass and walking up the stairs.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 pm

he moans into the kiss and sqirms his ass in his hands, he starts getting aroused and deepens the kiss shyly adding tongue to the kiss

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Akira squeezed the other ass harder and moved him against him making the clothed members rub against each other. Akira started to use his tongue and explore every bit of Shiro's warm cavern, Moaning softly.  
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 pm

shiro gasps as the tongue enters and he shivers a bit as they rubbed. "m-master...why does it feel like youve done this before" he moasn getting hard

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:11 pm

"iv had other sexual partners over the years" he groaned out. Akira finally arrived at his room he walked in and closed the door making sure to lock it, he walked over to his bed and laid the other down softly and started to ravish his neck and face in kisses. Akira started to strip the other of his shirt and toy with his nipples.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

he blsuhes "no...i mean with me" he epps as his nipples were toyed with. he squrirms on the bed adn starts getting hard, his nipples even go hard just for master akira. he leans his head back moanign softly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:26 pm

"you must have just had wet dreams about me" he chuckled not wanting the other to know he did things to him in his sleep. Akira starts to kiss down the others body until he reached Shiro's pants, he quickly removed them along with his underwear and trailed his fingers over the others cock lightly.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next