Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Hoya was awoken by his cell phone "hello?" he grumbled out tiredly as he looked over at where Aya was sleeping but noticed she wasn't there. After a minute or two of talking to his friend his voice sounded normal and he was fully awake. He nodded to Aya as she walked in, not wanting to interupt his friend as he talked he mouthed "you look cute!" with a bright smile. 
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bond we Share w/ Twisted Inspirit

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:57 am

Ayato glanced over at Hoya and smiled seeing the other awake. His cheeks turned bright red as the other mouthed those words. He turned and left the room as he didn't want to intrude on the other's conversation. Ayato went to the kitchen and smiled seeing Kiyoko there. "Good morning mommy!" he says smiling happily. He figured this could be a good chance at some bonding with his new mother.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Hoya laughed loudly as his sister blushed and left the room.
Kiyoko smiled when she heard Ayato   Speak." good morning sweet heart ... How was your sleep?" she asked softly walking over to him and giving him a hug and a kiss on his forehead.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:39 pm

"I slept like a wonderful baby. Is there anything I can help with?" he asked smiling as she kissed his forehead. He couldn't wait to see his friends. He wanted to get the project over with and spend time with Hoya.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Kiyoko laughed before thinking "hmm well can you please cut the potatoes I'm going to hash browns and eggs with toast for breakfast" she said smiling brightly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Ayato nods happily. He gets the potatoes and began peeling and cutting them. "May I ask you a question? How do you tell someone an important secret?" he asked looking over at her nervously
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Kiyoko looked at him and said "you have to trust the person, don't force your self to tell them. All you have to do is let your heart do the talking, and if the secret might hurt them, it's better for you to tell them before they find out. That will also bring you closer." she smiled "sorry if that doesn't help Ayato" she giggled softly and went back to cooking the eggs
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Ayato glanced over at her. "I see... maybe I can start off with tell you then." he says nervously as he bites his lip a bit. "I am not a girl mother.." he says in almost a whisper.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Kiyoko walked over to him and gave him a hug "I know your father told me, but I'll love you no matter what" she said rubbing his back soothingly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Ayato blinks before smiling happily. "Oh.. okay." he says before his gaze lowered. He didn't know how to tell Hoya though. He really didn't want his big brother to hate him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Kiyoko smiled as she let go and went to cook the potatoes " if your worrying about telling Hoya don't he's very understanding"
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Ayato looked over at her. "Okay... I won't worry too much then." he says as he walks out of the kitchen. As he headed for the stairs the thought to himself. 'If I tell Hoya he might not want to share a room with me.. even worse he might not like me anymore..' he thinks getting sad as he inched into his room
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Hoya was still talking on his phone with his friend but when he saw the others face he told his friend that he had to go and that he would see him later. He got out of bed quickly and walked over to Aya "what's wrong?" he asked touching her arm slightly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Ayato couldn't look Hoya in the face at all. "Um.. could I be alone for a while. I'm not feeling too well right now." he asked trying not to cry even though he felt as though he would
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Hoya griped Aya's chin and made her look at him "hey,hey look at me whats wrong?" he asked " you know you can tell me any thing" he told her assuringly
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Ayato stares at the other. His expression completely depressed as he was really going to cry now. "I'm really sorry Hoya. I just can't tell you right now." he mumbles. Ayato hadn't realized he didn't call the other nii-san. He was too depressed to even notice. Just then Takashi calls to them. "Aya. Hoya. Breakfast is ready." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Hoya frowned as he saw the others sad face "it's fine take as log as you want to tell me... I just want to see you happy" he told the other smiling a bit "now let's go to breakfast" he told her grabbing her hand softly and leaded her to the stairs
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:41 am

Ayato follows Hoya to the kitchen. He couldn't bring himself to say anything. He took a seat at the table silently and sighs. Takashi noticed and said something. "Is everything alright Aya? You seem down." he says. Ayato looked up. "Everything is okay. I am just hoping to finish my project today since its due tomorrow." he said forcing a smile on his lips
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Kiyoko smiled softly at the other guessing about why he was upset "well I hope you get it done Aya" she said playing along "are you doing it alone  or are your friends coming over?" she asked happily trying to get the others mood up.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Ayato glanced over at her. "Oh my friends Rin and Kota are coming over to help me with it today. Its a science project so we have to work in groups." he says smiling a bit. Takashi eats with a smile. "Well i am not worried since you are an A student. You'll do just fine Aya." he said happily.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Kiyoko smiled more and asked Hoya "do you have any plans for today?" "ah Dongwoo's coming over we might practice" he told her "... I hope that's okay?" he looked at his mother and Takashi
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Takashi nods happily. "Sure thing Hoya. I'll make sure to help with lunch so everyone can enjoy it." he says cheerfully. Ayato finished eating and excused himself from the table. He washed his dish and then headed up to his room. Takashi was concerned but figured he'd ask about it later
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:53 pm

"thank you very much" Hoya smiled as he got up and washed his dish after Aya left the room. After He was done he headed up stairs and walked into his room. The room looked empty his stuff sat in boxes in the corner of the room He thought before starting to unpack and set up his room to make it look more 'lived in'.  He was almost finished when he heard the door bell ring *wonder If that's Dongwoo* he thought but didn't bother to stop doing what he was doing in case it was Aya's friends.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Ayato heard the doorbell and rushed to the door. He was really going to kick Kota if it was him and Rin. He opened the door and tilts his head. "Uh.... Hello there. Is there someone you're looking for?" he asked surprised to see someone he's never seen before at the door. 'Could this be nii-san's friend...' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Inspirit Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:05 pm

"ah yeah I'm looking for Hoya" the Dino looking boy said with a smile "and you must be his 'cute little sister'" he added with a laugh.
Hoya groaned hearing his friends stupid laugh from all the way upstairs but smiled anyway, he loved his friend more then anything he was like a brother to him. Hoya started to walk towards the stair case.
Twisted Inspirit
Twisted Inspirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next