Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Human

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Perfect Human - Page 6 Empty Re: Perfect Human

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:02 am

Hanabusa sat at the table with a smile on his face. He couldn't wait to eat. 'Even though a stroke of bad luck got me here, I'm so glad it worked out for the best...' he thought as his eyes suddenly felt heavy. "If I sleep now I won't be able to eat." he mutters before glancing up when Richard returned
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Richard raised an eyebrow "Hmm?" he asked, wondering if the other was saying anything. "Dig in." he said as he took a fork and knife, serving the steak and potatoes. "I'll show you to your bedroom after this if you want." he said with a smile as he cut his steak into bite sized pieces.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Hanabusa looked at the food and smiled. "Thank you so much for the food. It smells and looks delicious." he says starting to eat. As he ate he could feel sleep coming down on him heavily. It was off since he's never felt like such in a long time. Hanabusa was practically holding himself up just to eat.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:01 pm

(Sorry it's been a few days, had my pc had been held captive in the office at school TT_TT Apparently bringing your own laptop is not a good idea)

"Mmm, don't thank me, you helped make it." Richard began to eat as he noticed Hanabusa's behavior. "Are you alright?" He asked, seeing his eyes heavy as he continued to eat his dinner. He chuckled "I guess going to bed early also seems to be on the agenda tonight." He finished up his plate of food and sipped his soda as he waited for Hanabusa to do the same.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:20 am

[its okay. At least you got it back ^^]

Hanabusa looked over at Richard and smiled. "I'm sorry if this is very odd. For some reason I hear a flute playing in a far distance and it makes me sleepy. I can't figure out where it comes from or whose playing." he says softly. His eyes felt heavy again as he finished eating. "The food was delicious. Thank you"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:07 am

Normally if someone told Richard they could hear a flute playing he would have them see a psychiatrist, although, in the situation that he is half asleep, Richard wasn't at all concerned, instead he just laughed and stood from the table. "Alright then, I think It's time for you to go to bed." He smiled "Come on I'll show you where it is."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:35 am

Hanabusa looked over at him as he said they would go see the room. He got up from the table and walked behind him. His gaze lowering as his head was feeling groggy. 'I feel so sleep all of a sudden... Maybe he can cure this issue.... I really don't like it...' he thinks as he stays close behind Richard.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:42 pm

"All be honest I'm a little surprised you grew so tired all of a sudden, was it the warm milk that made you so tired." Richard said and chuckled to himself "I would never think the effects would be so strong, your not feeling funny at all are you?" He asked, opening a door and stepping aside. Inside the room was a full sized bed and a hand made blue quilted bed spread.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:14 am

Hanabusa looked over at him and tilts his head. "I feel warm. Maybe it was the milk that helped cause me to be so sleepy." he says looking at the other. His half sleepy face rather cute. "This is such a nice bed. I never really seen one before." he mutters softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Richard couldn't help but look down on his cute face with a smile, it was just too perfect, and he wished he could see such a face everyday. It shocked him though, the later of what he was told. "Did you not have a bed of your own when you were living with your parents?" He figured that it wasn't too surprising as he thought about it again. Somehow, he was slightly relived at such a fact, not that Hanabusa had to live through all that before being kidnapped, but if for some reason the parents wouldn't sign the papers handing over guardianship, showing social services what kind of life he had come from would stop that obstacle, the only problem being a social service worker coming in every now and again to watch over them.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:24 am

Hanabusa looked over at Richard. "I didn't have one. I laid on a very small piece of material. The floor was dirt and very wet all the time. It was like sleeping in a pig pen." he says looking at the other as his eyes got heavy. "I feel sleepy and I want to know if I can rest now." he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Richard looked at him sideways, "Of course you can rest. That's something I wouldn't deprive of you." He said, approaching the bed and pulling back the sheets, patting the mattress. "Need anything else before I leave you for the night? If you need anything I'll most likely be in my office, maybe my bedroom which is right across the hall but feel free to come get me either way." He smiled warkly.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:20 am

Hanabusa crawled into the bed with a smile. It felt so much better than cold dirt or the medical table. "I could sleep forever on this bed." he giggles before looking up at Richard. "I am okay so no worries for now. I really am glad to be here. Good night." he says softly before covering up in the blanket and falling asleep.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:22 am

Richard smoothed the boys hair down, smiling before he exited the bedroom and closed the door softly behind him, watching his cute sleeping face for a second. It was nice, having someone to care for in this lonely house. He checked the clock on his wrist before cleaning up the table and taking care of the left over mashed potatoes. He then went to his office and began working on the right dosage for tomorrows testing.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Hanabusa was sound asleep dreaming happily. He was hoping all went well tomorrow and that his parents wouldn't fuss about signing him over to Richard. The thoughts swirled into a mixed dream of joy and nighmares
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Over the next hour, Richard had finished with all the preparations for tomorrow, both for the experiment and the legal papers were all printed off to take to Hanabusa's parents. He had considered staying up and doing some more work although sleep had began to come down on him and he figured his work would not be accurate if done half asleep. He went to his own bedroom, took off his outer clothing and crawled into the sheets.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:55 am

Hanabusa awoke and looked around the room. He liked the thought of having a bed but he felt lonely. He climbed down and went to look for Richard. He checked the office before going to the bedroom. Noticing the other already in bed he sighs. 'I don't want to wake him since he's always so busy...' he thinks softly. Hanabusa walked into the room and crawls into the bed silently. He then falls asleep beside Richard.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:46 pm

The next morning, Richard was still half asleep when he felt something warm beside him in bed, he had no clue what it was but he loved the feeling, so he wrapped his arms around Hanabusa, smiling in his half asleep state. As he retrieved his senses his eyes fluttered open to see the boy's sleeping face. Though as confused as he was, he didn't care and ran the tips of his fingers down the boy's cheek.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Hanabusa was still asleep as he loved the warmth from Richard. He shifts lightly as he could tell the other was probably awake. He slowly opens his eyes as he felt finger tips on his cheek. "Good morning...." he whispers softly still half asleep. His sleepy face rather adorable. He didn't want to get up but knew this was the day they'd go out and he'd see his parents for an important moment.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Richard saw his morning face and was tempted to kiss the boy's soft lips. The touch of his fingers lingered for a moment before sitting up and smiling warmly, deciding against the action. "What would you like for breakfast before we head out?" he asked
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:12 am

Hanabusa looked over at Richard. He smiled as he nods a bit. "I'd love to but I really wish to get out and see them. I want to have them sign the papers as soon as possible." he says as he looked outside. The warmth of Richard was just too relaxing that he wanted to lay there longer.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:08 am

"All right then." Richard said as he crawled out of bed "We'll get dressed and head out then." While he was pulling clothing from his drawers the thought had come to him "You don't have any clean clothes do you?" He said and opened up his closet "That won't be too hard of a problem to fix." In his closet he had a tub of clothing from his early college years "It might be a bit big on you but it's better than nothing." He pulled out a few items of clothing and laid them out on the bed "For now you can pick what you want out of this, while were out we should pick out some clothes too."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:32 am

Hanabusa looked at Richard as he couldn't wait to go out with the other. He glanced at the clothes before picking a one he wanted to wear out. He began to change right there as he giggled a bit to himself. "These all smell like you. Its really a sweet smell for someone who has science things all around. I find it cute and surprising." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:03 am

Richard chuckled at the comment as he turned around to get his own clothes, in part because he needed to find clothes for himself as well and impart because he had not seen another human in such a state for over a year, that with finding Hanabusa so cute, he didn't want to do anything he would regret. "Is it really all that surprising to have good smelling clothing and be a scientist? I would think they would smell the best concerning they know better than most about good and bad bacteria along with the importance of personal hygiene." He said and then added "I find it more surprising you find my scent cute." He added and laughed as he pulled a grey shirt over his head and a pair off boot cut jeans.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:21 am

"Well I find it cute since it smells a bit girly. As though a woman's touch was added to it. So it does seem weird but maybe that you had a friend who was close to you while you stayed studying all this time." he says making a frowning face. Hanabusa didn't like the thought of Richard having a lay friend. He wasn't sure why it bothered him but he was enjoying just the two of them being there. "I'm all dressed and ready to go!" he sheers as he looked at the other smiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next