Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

2 posters

Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved Empty Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 am

When Xion is kidnapped in the middle of the night in order for the government to test a new project due to Xions Special genetic structure, he is terrified as he is slowly turned into an animal, stopping when he grew Cat Ears and a cat tail, along with some cat like habits, he is soon put up for auction to the highest bidder as they no longer need him, leaving him alone for months while the money was sorted, and he was being sold to a girl... will she be understand of his new situation and weakness due to captivity? or will she be mean to him and turn him into a mindless slave?

(cruel at first would help, as though she doesnt like him)
Xion
Quiet and brooding, shy when embarressed or in new situations....
Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved Neko
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved Empty Re: Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved

Post  { F o r g e t } Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:54 am

Alice
Generally cheerful and highly adaptable, as well as being rather mood swing-ish (If that makes sense?)

Enslaved to a Human 1x1 Reserved Tumblr_mgf1hcmxDM1qcua9qo1_400

{Do you want to start, or should I?}
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:15 am

(chill, i got dis Very Happy)
"....." i sighed, to tired to resist the man who was pulling me to the house on a leash, my nice white shirt and tie ruined by the months i had been kept in them, the brand new collar on my neck with some girls name and info i didnt get to read shocking me when i reisisted his pull even a little, my eyes narrowing while it happened, but i restrained myself as i knew what would happen if i even attempted to use force, but sighed again, glad my tie covered up part of my chest where the buttons had been ripped off along the top of the shirt, and he set me in the front room, growing irratable, knowing exactly what being a girls plaything would entail, and i had already made up my mind i would not stand for it, and would resist in any way i could, my gaze so feice the puppy that had been barking at me ran away yipping when i opened my mouth and hissed, my fangs having grown from last week, my tail whipped through the air until i calmed, the puppy watching me warily, and i sighed, curling up on the couch and setting my head down on my knees, my ears twitching at every movement within the house, knowing i would be able to hear anything that happened in the house

"Alice Honey! i got you a specail gift for your birthday!" her father smiled as he acsended the steps to her room, knocking on her door and waiting, my eyes shooting open at the name, my ears twitching maddly as i focused in on her and his conversation
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Alice came down the stairs, not having expected to get anything this year. "A pres--... What is it?" She asked, walking over to Xion and poking him lightly.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 am

"IM the present..." i said, my ears twitching as i looked up at her, sighing slightly, standing up again, my tail waving lazily through the air, looking her up and down, "what the japanese society would deem a 'Neko' Half man, half cat..." i said, crossing my arms in front of my as i looked at her, putting my weight on my right foot, my eyes looking over her shoulder at her father who was in shock, seeing my leash off and seeing me stand, and grumbled "Every damn time..." i sighed, looking back at Alice "and, YOU, i assume, are Alice, my new 'Legal Owner'... my Name is Xion..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 am

"...Huh. You seem rather negative, Kitty," she said, glancing at her dad. She was avoiding staring at Xion, because it was rather uncomfortable, and instead focused on watching his tail sway. "I guess it's okay, but..."
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:37 am

".... im sorry, you didnt deserve that... ive just had a long day, and this is the first time ive actually spoken to someone in 3 years who wasnt turning me into some animal..." i sighed, looked back at her, trying to look peaceful as i said that, my tail wrapping around my waist quietly "and everybody up to this point has been cruel to me, including your father, but you have done nothing of the sort, so i apologize..." i said, bowing to her as was my custom, and then stood back up, trying to keep eye contact with her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  { F o r g e t } Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:26 pm

{Gawd, I'm sorry. ; A; Something had come up, so I wasn't able to get online for a while.}

Alice laughed. "Not just a grumpy cat, but a self-pitying one?" She said. "Fa~ather..." she jokingly added in a whiny tone of voice.
{ F o r g e t }
{ F o r g e t }

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:20 am

"...." i sighed, my eyes narrowing at her, but i walked away into the kitchen, my tail whipping furiously through the air, the cat in the house darting out fearfully at my silent rage "~so i try and be nice, and she laughs and scoffs at me, insulting me... im done, screw you all, i try and be nice, and i get insulted....~" i thought angrily, noteing the pool and i grumbled as i took off my tie and shirt, knowing full well the collar on my neck was waterproof, leaving only my pants and underwear, and dived straight in, my muscles showing off as i angrily stroked each time, my speed unreal as i darted back an forth through the pool, trying to keep my tears and fustration back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down