Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Human

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Perfect Human - Page 7 Empty Re: Perfect Human

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:06 am

"Well I suppose my laundry habits haven't changed a bit since college years then, but that's only natural considering having done the entire dorms laundry with just me and my ex." He said, slipping a belt on and grabbing the car keys and papers off of his burrow. "Alright then lets head out." Richard added with a smile as he left the bedroom, grabbing his jacket on the way out the door.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:10 am

Hanabusa nods as he follows Richard out to the car. He looked around noticing he didn't see anyone or anything around them. 'So he lives all alone like this... It must be real lonely...' he thinks with a frown. The thought of seeing his parents one last time was very troublesome. He just hoped things went smoothly without any problems.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:49 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on in a while, holiday season can get a little crazy)

"So your going to have to tell me where to drive, I'm not exactly sure where you live." Richard said as he opened the car door and looked at him. "Hana what wrong?" He asked noticing a frown "Are you having second thoughts?" He asked concerned. It's been nice having someone by his side which though he hadn't thought about it, has become just as important as the experiments.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:43 pm

[oh I know what that's like. Its okay...]

Hanabusa shakes his head. "No second thoughts. I'll lead the way. SO lets get going okay." he says walking for the door while holding Richard's hand. He was having an odd feeling but ignored it as they left the house.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:04 am

Richard nodded his head, giving Hanabusa a comforting squeeze of the hand before he let go and got into the car. "Alright then, hopefully this part will be over quickly." He said as he closed the door behind him and put the key into ignition. He had a mixture of his own emotions, curiosity, hope, but there was a bit of anxiety for the what if.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:36 am

Hanabusa stayed relaxed as he looked at the other. He glanced out the car window as they headed into the town. He gave easy direction and soon they were outside of his home. It was a nice place to be except for a small shed to the side. Hanabusa trembled a bit as he looked at Richard. "That's my parents house and mine is over to the side there." he says pointing to the large house and the small one to the side
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 am

Richard was confused, and the emotion was relevant on his face though he choose not to ask, his parents having already been mention to be bad and honestly he wasn't sure if he wanted to know the whole extent of it. He turned off the car and picked up the papers. "Do you want me to just go in?" He asked, taking a trembling hand and giving it a small squeeze. "I really don't mind doing so."
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 am

"I want to go with you Richard. My parents can be difficult to handle if not careful." he says with a faint smile. He then gets out of the car and walked up to the front door with the other. Hanabusa looked at the door. "Its not locked..?" he muttered confused. He pushed it open to see the place was completely empty.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 am

Richard looked around "Could they have up and left in just a few days? usually that takes weeks of planning." He mumbled to himself. "Hana do you have any idea where they may be?" He asked, his eyes scanning every inch of the area, looking for some sort of clue about their wereabouts. "Had they mentioned anything about moving recently?"
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:06 am

Hanabusa lowered his head. "I don't know anything. Why did this have to happen. We were so close to..." he began says before noticing someone looking and waving at him. It was a young woman he often saw at the doctor's office. "Hello Hanabusa. How are you today? If you're looking for your parents they have left. Seems like the way they were treating you got out around town." she said. "Does this mean I'mm homeless or and orphan?" he asked her hoping for a chance to still be with Richard. The woman shakes her her. "Heavens no! Good Dr. Ibuki paid them to leave town after handing over parental rights to him. He's such a wonderful man." she says. Hanabusa felt pure terror run through his body. "No.... anything but that..." he muttered
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Richard had only one guess as to who this Dr.Ibuki was and a pit in his stomach formed. Behind his warm smile he hid anger and concern, what if the doctor wouldn't sign the papers? Blackmail and money could possibly change his mind. He wrapping an arm around Hanabusa. "Thank you so much miss for informing us, it was really kind of you" He smiled widely and added "Come one Hana, we should go visit this Dr.Ibuki and thank him for doing such a thing."He nudged Hanabusa in the direction of the car "And thank you again for this information, I hope we may meet again one day." He said to the lady as he waved goodbye.
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:02 am

Hanabusa looked down as he wasn't sure what to say. "No problem sir. If you're looking for Dr. Ibuki he's over there placing missing posters for Hanabusa." she says pointing to the town square and then walks away. A tall young looking man was hanging up posters of Hanabusa. He seemed normal on the surface but the truth had been told. Hanabusa gripped Richards shirt tightly. "I don't want to see him...." he says

Dr. Ibuki: Perfect Human - Page 7 OLDNicoNicoSingerfull948521_zps0d3df859

Last edited by azuneko on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nellyrae Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:18 am

Richard rubbed Hanabusa's back, "Hana, he can't hurt you, I promise, I won't leave you alone with him, and if he tries anything I'm right here, but if you still don't want to go see him then I can talk to him by myself, you can wait in the car if you really want to." He said trying to comfort him with a smile "Either way, I have to go speak to him." He added as he began to walk up to the doctor.

(Link don't work silent )
nellyrae
nellyrae

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Hanabusa clings to Richard. "I want to wait inside the car." he said running to the car and getting in. He sat in the driver's seat for now and watched through the window. Ibuki glanced over as he noticed someone approaching him. "Well hello there sir. Care to take a flyer? I am in search of my son Hanabusa." he says in a respected and calm tone. It was hard to believe by first impressions that this guy was as Hanabusa said

[fixed it Smile]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 10:52 pm

~bump~
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down