Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untrustworthy 1X1 (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

untrustworthy 1X1 (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: untrustworthy 1X1 (open)

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 am

"Daiske.... you can call me Dai though..." i smiled a little, looking at her "i dont have the right to ask, but can i know the name that belongs to that pretty voice?" i asked, going red as i coverd my mouth, wanting to die now of embarressment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:46 am

"Dai... Dai... Dai" I kept repeating before giggling "That's a cute name.. It's fine I don't mind you asking," I muttered reaching up around my neck gripping something around giving it a sharp tug as it tore in the process. I then took Daiske's hand placing the collar in it "My name's Risa" I said pointing to the collar in bold words spelling out my name in cursive.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:13 am

"a name fitting one of your looks and personality... its very nice.... but why? wont it make it easier for him to find you?" i asked curiously, holding it in my hands and looking at it critically, my mind deep in thought, trying to keep myself objective and not ask to many questions
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:16 pm

"He wanted to name me 'Anceril'... but I chose my mother's birth name... he cant find me If I'm not wearing it," I said feeling around my neck it was the first time I felt it in a while. "Now this is what I call freedom" I said stretching out my tail then curled around my stomach.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:24 pm

"im happy for you, and i hope you have a good life if you find the place you belong..." i said, setting the collar on the table and looked at her "and if you want... you can keep that knife..." i said after some hesitation, causeing me to look away with a blush, trying to keep my thoughts clean around her, thinking about something else that couldnt be perverted
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm

"Yeah... if i ever find out where I belong" I answered curling up on the floor watching him place the collar on the table "I'll keep it close to me..." I said before smiling sweetly I glanced at his blush "Are you hot... your cheeks are really red?" I stated "Your not catching a cold are you?" I asked.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:07 am

"no, not sick... im embarressed..." i said honestly as i looked back to her, trying to keep my hands still and not wring eachother
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:23 am

"Embarrassed of what?" I asked curiously as I tilted my head slightly to the side before looking down to his hands "You shouldn't do that to them," I said taking one of his hands.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 am

"Embarresed because of what im saying to you... i dont have the right to say them... and... and..." i said, trailing off when she grabbed one of my hands, my face gettting even more red now as i felt how warm her hand was
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:10 am

I looked to his blushed face to be honest I felt comfortable around Dai... almost safe "Um... Dai? Do you mind if i stay just a little longer, you won't even know I'm here." I stated crossing my arms then laying on my stomach resting my head on my arms as I looked up to him.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:57 am

"Please, make yourself at home!" i smiled, noticably happier now as i looked at her, and pointed down the hall "door at the end and on the left is the geust room, feel free to lock the door at anytime, its solid steel joins and renforcments... no window, but hey, youll feel safe..." i said with a light smile, a slight bounce in my skip at the thought of her staying longer
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:37 am

I smiled happily as my tail swayed slightly "Thank you Dai, thank you," I chimed leaning up off the floor cover my mouth and nose as I sneezed rubbing my nose before looking to you "May I take a bath... I'm cold."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 pm

"right across the hall from your room, ill get you some new cloths, i just need to know what size you would like... the neihbors donate cloths for both genders when they dont need them anymore, or if they bought exess, so ill be sure to have something for you... or, if you would like, you can pick them out yourself..." i said, yawning a little between each sentance, and pointed her to a room just a little ways away "if you want, you can look through those close in there, but i have more if you cant find anything youd like"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:37 pm

I stood up stretching out as I looked down the hall toward me room then fixing my eyes back on the male as he spoke "That's quite generous of them... a medium would be fine." I said not wanting to ask for much from the other, it felt nice for me to be able to pick out my own clothes rather then be dressed up like a doll and forced into things. "Whatever you have will be just fine," I replied before turning down the hall looking for something to wear.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 am

"have fun, ill be reading in the front room if you need help finding anything...." i said, picking up a book as i went to the front room and sat on the couach
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:27 pm

I opened the door to the closet glancing for something to wear, I found a new sweater to replace my old one and a pear of jeans I took both clothing items and headed for the bathroom. As I let the water get warm I began to undress then climbed into the shower, it was soothing to take a bath once had finished I got dressed the sweater was perfect the jeans were a little to big but I would manage with what i had. I made my way downstairs and poked my head over the arm of the couch watching as the male read.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:31 pm

"rather sneaky arent you... took me about the time you reached midhallway to relize you were there...." i chuckled, folding my book up and setting it on the table, looking over at her with a small genuine smile, waiting for a responce from her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:11 am

I continued to watch Dai read until he looked over at me, I began to sink down slightly over the arm as if he wouldn't notice me before beginning to speak "Well if this was the wild I wouldn't be able to catch a meal if i wasn't sneaky." She mumbled before realizing Dai might not appreciate being considered 'food' "W-wait... no I didn't mean 'you' as in a meal I-I was just speaking in general."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:00 pm

"its quite alright, im sure i taste pretty good! besides, i wouldnt mind it if you were the one to do so..." i said with a slight smile and laughed, and moved over to the end of it so she could sit down as well if she wanted and patted the couch next to me, my mood so much better now and hid my blush that i had as i thought of her cuddling me and i looked at the tv to see the time in order to do so, hopeing she hadnt seen my blush
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 pm

I blush slightly at the thought before pulling myself over the arm of the couch doing a front roll landing my head in his lap as i smile up at him before he looked over toward the TV. She noticed his reddened cheeks but figured he didn't want to talk about it so she didn't bring it up "Dai....? Can I ask you for a favor?" I asked.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:19 pm

"S-sure! W-whatcha need?" I asked, doing my best to restrain my blush and stuttering as I looked down at her head in my lap, her hair spread everywhere, her ears twitching slightly to each noise, and kept my mind clean to my credit, a hard thing to do at the moment, thinking of food as to keep my mind occupied
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 am

Shifting slightly in his lap making myself comfortable I ask "Will you pet my head... please?" Having my head petted always seemed to relax me, I tilted my head up toward him waiting for him to pet me "But um... please try not to touch my ears." I warned.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:44 pm

"I-Ill try, but may I ask why you suddenly want me to pet you and why you don't want me touching your ears?" I asked curiously, gentally and carefully began to pet her head, my blush reversing and coming back full force when she looked at me and tilted her head up for me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 pm

I shrug slightly "You don't seem to be a bad person, besides I don't think you would try to hurt me." I mumbled my ears laying flat on my head as it's petted causing my tail to wag happily "Just as sensitive as my ears are to sound there just as sensitive to touch."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:42 pm

"must be hard sleeping at night..." i said simply, leaning back and continued to pet her head, sighing tiredly as i did so "you can probobly tell my hearts raceing every time you enter the room, with your hearing that sensitive im guessing you already know..." i said quietly, looking back down at her for a moment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next