Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untrustworthy 1X1 (open)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

untrustworthy 1X1 (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: untrustworthy 1X1 (open)

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:51 pm

I opened my eyes looking up at him leaning up moving my bangs out of my face then combing my hair back with my hand "Yes, please"
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:58 pm

"good, i get to spoil you... what do you want?" i asked, kissing her gentally and backing off to pull on my jacket that i had taken off during the night...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:02 am

I kissed him back lightly as I thought "Chocolate chip pancakes?" My eyes lighting up at the thought "If it's not to much to ask?"
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:05 am

"that requires me to kiss you more..." i chuckled, kissing her deeply this time and then i got up and headed downstairs to begin making breakfast
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:16 am

I blushed faintly as I kissed him back gripped the hems of his jacket as he deepened the kiss releasing his jacket as he went downstairs to prepare breakfast, after a while she followed him downstairs poking her head through the doorway of the kitchen.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:34 pm

"need something?" i asked without turning around, setting everything up to begin cooking her pancakes along with some bacon and eggs
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:38 pm

"Is it hard to cook?" I asked curiously watching as he set everything out to begin cooking "It looks complicated" I add walking over watching him.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:54 am

"it is at first, but easier as you get used to it... want to learn how to cook?" i asked, looking over my shoulder at her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:11 am

I looked at him as he spoke then back down at the food " Yes, if its not too much trouble."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm

"ill tell you my secrets for my food... i only tell you because your close to me, and i want you to know how much i love you..." i said, pulling her to the front and standing behind her, guiding her actions with strong and sure hands, smiling as i rested my head on her shoulder "the eggs need to be cooked at 350 Degrees, controlled here, so that they can cook fast and be cool as the bacon when thats cooked... first though, we cook the bacon, so the left over juice will be cooked into the eggs..." i said quietly, amazed at how close she was to me, and how right it felt to be like this with her

(sorry i was gone so long, i couldnt RP, i dont think my heart could take it at the time -_-....)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:34 am

I nodded my head egerly about helping cook, I had watched the maids cook before but it seemed like every time I would wonder into the kitchen I was immediately shooed out. I stood in front of him looking up to Dai not sure of what I was doing until feeling his hands placed over mind as he guided me, I couldn't help my cheeks from lightening up. His voice was mellow and calm which only made it harder for me to focus on cooking, his breath was warm as it brushed the back of my neck causing my ears to jerk up as I shuddered I tried not to but I couldn't help it my blush just seemed to grow consuming my face.

(It's alright, awwww, why what happened?)
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:45 am

(basically i got dumped, and ordinarly i would be fine with that, but i was ready to give everything to this one, and she basically told me that no girl would want to be with a "freak" like me... i hardly qualify as a freak when i spend time on the computer when shes busy, right?)
(also, when the hell did he get maids?)
"want me to stop and let you calm down?" i asked with a whisper in her ear, my lips brushing the tips as i did so
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:38 pm

bump
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 am

(sorry for the long wait, pleas fogive me... and i hope your girl problems have ceased to trouble you)
((I actually meant this as a past tense, from working for her old owneer... i didnt mean Dai))

Feeling his lips along the bridge of my ear sent chills down my spine "N-not there," my voice sounded more lewd then intended. Slowly regaining my composure as i turned slightly so that our foreheads were connected "I'm fine... but please dont tease me." Standing on the toes of my shos reaching Dai's eye level getting exceptionally close "It makes me-..." unable to finish my sentence I simply lowered back to my original height "... nevermind."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:29 pm

(XD i relized that after i posted that)
"Alright, ill do my best not to tease you... i was just trying to keep my voice level and low so it wouldnt make ya jump with your hearing..." i smiled lightly, and looked at the finished job, and grinned "all we need to do is throw it in a pot and let it cook.... are you up to the challange?" i asked, takeing a step back to let her calm down as i calmed myself down, as i had enjoyed the encounter a bit much, and took a deep breath
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:03 pm

My ears rested on the top of my head my cheeks overwhelmingly warm as Dai smiled at me, I gazed into the pan nodding my head eagerly "I can do it." I muttered smilingly to myself, I didnt know why but i was happy to be helping, i rolled up my sleeves. After i had calmed down I gazed up at Dai wondering if he had been as nervous as I felt.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:16 pm

"yeah, that caused me to be nervous, been awhile since thats happened..." i said with a large exhale after noticing her look and grinned "it was fun!" i said, running a hand through my hair and laughed a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:04 pm

"Dai? Will we be able to cook together like this all the time?" I asked curiously, pouring the eggs into the pot, turning back to look at him. "I-I wanna be able to make meals for you... like this all the time."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:43 am

"if thats what you want, sure, we can make meals like this all the time... im not much of a cook, but i have some cook books laying around if you want to try your hand at other things for lunch or dinner..." i said with a smile, and hugged her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder "whatever keeps you happy and here with me..." i said with a content sigh
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 am

Another joyous smile crossed my lips as he agreed my tail swaying happily, I might as well be usefully around the house since this was gonna be where I planed on staying. "A place i can call home?" my thoughts were interupted as I was embraced enjoying his warmth. I wanted to stay forever... thats how i was suppose to feel, right? Folding my arms over his with a slight smile, "I'll stay as long as you want me around."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 pm

"thats gonna be a really long time of you staying here then..." i smiled lightly, enjoying the moment as i squeezed her lightly "im glad you gave me a chance to get closer to you...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Tilting my head back to look up at you "You seemed really sincere... besides you were the only one out there who noticed me." I muttered pressing my fingertips together "I was gonna ignore you but something about your scent seemed different."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:50 am

"what do you mean by that?" i asked curiously, tilting my head slightly to the right as i rested my arms on her shoulders, looking down at her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:07 pm

My ear flicked in astonishment 'He doesnt smell it?' I was rather concerned with his sense of smell. Absentmindedly I reached up pinching his nose "Arent humans attracted to other humans by the way they smell?" It only seemed to make sense "The natural body scent is your identity, a very discreet one at that." I couldn't believe he had really asked me that 'Do humans just have noses for decoration?' Unable to stand the thought I tugged on his nose taking note on how he did wince letting go of it. "Sorry..." dropping my hand to grip my elbow "I cant put your scent into words.... but I've smelled something like it, I just dont remember where."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:06 pm

"it Varies from Human to Human, but each humans nose is not just for decoration, we can smell stuff with it, but not that well... sometimes we use Perfume to smell better, but i dont do that, and the only other thing i can think of is musk..." i said lightly, and grinned a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next