Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 39 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:34 pm

"Just let me know..." Came my responce, taking a moment to admire the view, then turned around and went to take his shower
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:03 am

I briefly sorted though the cosmetics, picking out a few before going over to the closet to pick a dress, and from there, pick an eye shadow.

I placed the dress and the rest of the outfit on the bed, made sure I had taken what I needed from the cosmetics drawer, then went over to the bathroom door and knocked. "You done yet?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:09 pm

With a yawn, I opened the door, finishing up with my hair, already dressed in my nice clothing. With another yawn, i grumbled about the fact i couldn't hide behind my collar, and straightened my tie once i had moved out of her way.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:21 pm

"You just took a shower, how are you still yawning?" I mumbled, turning on the water and closing the door.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:03 pm

"its called being NOT a morning person. I wake up slowly. I have yet to have coffee." I said simply, throwing on a nice black shirt to go with my black pants.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:44 pm

"Remind me to ask for an automatic brewer on the nightstand!" I yelled, as it was kinda hard to hear due to the shower. Once I was satisfied with my level of cleanliness, I walked out, wrapped in towels, one for my hair, and one for the rest of me. "Lucky, all you gotta do is put on a three piece suit and dress shoes."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:30 pm

"And hair, and deoderant, and patiently wait for my girlfriend to get ready..." I smiled, kissing her cheek as she passed by
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:42 pm

" You have to put on hair? No wonder its so flawless, " I teased as I dressed.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:06 am

"Flawless? hardly so, i just manage to make it look BARELY tamed enough to seem like its done on purpose." I said in retort, a smile on my face as i sat down, adjusting my tie on the edge of the bed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:06 am

"So much effort to make it look effortless. So swanlike," I continued, as I applied eye makeup.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 pm

"So poetic when talking about yourself... Took the words out of my mouth..." I replied smoothly, lacing up a nicer pair of shoes.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:39 pm

"Goy, now you're being silly," I grinned, not turning my attention from the mirror.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:01 am

"Only when it comes to you..." I laughed, leaning against the doorframe patiently now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:48 am

"I wanna ruin your hair, but I'm afraid the sapiness will stick," I said as I turned and began to walk past him, a mischievous grin spreading across my face.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:39 am

"What, i'm fairly sure being stuck to me wouldn't be to bad, would it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, smoothly sliding up next to her as they walked. Placing his hands in his pockets, he sighed, looking down at the deck plating with a grunt, his mind shifting into a more quiet and reserved personality, similar to how he was when working or focused on a project. "What the hell is up with this sudden meeting with high level personnel? The databanks back at our last stop said nothing about any possible interest in our ship..." he grunted, grabbing a small cup of coffee from a dispenser on the way to the large formal meeting room.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:51 pm

"Oh, it was planned from the start. It has nothing to do with the ship," Said the captain, joining them in an elegant, flowing dress, her hair neatly done and not looking like someone who ran a ship.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:46 am

"Mind filling us in?" he asked with a sigh, barely giving the captain a glance before continuing his checkup of the ship. "Id rather be prepared for anything. What is so important that a high level officer is coming aboard a ship like ours??"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:40 pm

"Don't you remember?" She placed her arm on my shoulder. "She has valuable information on her person."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:59 am

"Well technically i do as well... We are two halves of the equation. She has one portion, and without mine, its not any good." I said simply, holding up the small cage like device i had built around the device that had attached itself to my wrist to keep it from breaking. "It might have had something to do with the fact that I was still adjusting, keeping this ship in order, or neck deep in repairs that it slipped my mind..." I said casually, no disrespect in my voice. "So if you could remind me, it would be nice....." He said, sipping from his coffee with a slight sigh "God, to early in the mornin for this...." he grumbled.

Walking through a small doorway, I paused visibly, looking around the room to see that to accompany what seemed to be the imposing female figure they were to meet, a few guards were present, one male and two females. Raising my eyebrow, i took another sip and stepped in and to the side, taking my normal pace leaning against the wall next to the door, only to have the captain grab me and guide me straight to a seat next to the person we were to meet, much to my discomfort.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:24 pm

The Royal individual merely stared at us, not uttering anything, making me a little uncomfortable. The captain spoke up. "They're not quite used to our customs yet."
(Meanwhile, I look up why they're here because it's been years...)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:50 pm

(Wasn't it like the device that made them super healthy and live longer? Or her dad's language thing?) "If your referring to me, yes, I'm not sure on proper actions or protocol here, sorry..." I said, rubbing my neck anxiously, not liking the attention I was getting from everyone in the room as I spoke casually
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:47 am

"Proper protocols is silence when in-" A guard proceeded to scold, but was immediately sileneced by a glare from the captain and the Royal raising a fist. "It would be rude to punish someone who doesn't understand our customs, as it is rude to attempt to correct them in the presence of an Heiress." She then proceeded to continue staring at me. (The tomes of rayas that were briefly mentioned in the echo dream. She doesn't consciously remember the contents, but they can extract what they need, as the Rayas need their historian.Note for me, so I don't forget so I can develop the plot.)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:46 am

After hearing her title, I froze, visibly straightening and clamping my mouth shut, my mind racing. With a sigh, I waited impatiently for her to say what she wanted, and why her attention was now fully centered on Mint. And why one of the guards wouldn't stop stareing.

(Whatcha planning here?)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:20 pm

( °w°heh.)
I quickly glanced over at the captain, not really knowing why everyone seemed to be staring at me without saying anything. But all she did was motion that I return my attention to the... Heiress?

After what felt like an eternity of uncomfortable staring, another woman entered the room. She was wearing a white trenchcoat. Then she also stood aways from us, staring at the ground. The Heirness stood up, acknowledged her quietly, and said, "fortunately for me you are the genuine article." She then looked over at the captain. "I don't know how you did it cos, but you've delivered." The captain just shrugged. "A stroke of luck, I suppose."

...what?
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:55 pm

With a sigh, I raised my hand up slightly, indicating I'd like to speak. At the guards nod, I spoke up. "Might I ask what exactly is going on?" With a slight grimace, I continued. "I don't wish to overstep boundaries here, but given my relationship to her, I'm concerned when you speak in vague terms. The last people who did that tried to kill us and forced us to build a stupid machine..." I said meakly, visibly nervous
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next