Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 38 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:20 pm

"my family does regular buisness with the current heads of China, as such, everyone in my family has diplomatic immunity, and they wouldnt dare harm a guest of mine... the last time they did, they went into a economic collapse due to my family withdrawing buisness, as well as several other families we manipulated into doing so..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 38 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:30 pm

"Wow...thats really scary..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:12 am

"it was when they tried to use my mother for a ransom..." i said simply, and sighed "were not as big as you think, not over there... there were 105 families that had shares then, we got at least half to temporarily stop trade, but China didnt know that..." i said quietly, and looked back to the window "i was a bit young at the time, dont remember much..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:06 pm

"That is a terrifying feat, nonetheless."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:10 am

"my father is a terrifying man... even more so now that my mother isnt in this world to calm him anymore... i can tell he tries to be a father, but he never really knew his own dad, and the only things he knows how to do is buisness and be strict...." i said quietly, unsure why i was pouring all my secrets out
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:07 am

"How very strange that it is the women who keep us men under control- hell, it seems youre becoming a little less tense and closed up than when I first met you."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:05 am

".... its only when you two are around... its like a vacation for me, not having to hold myself to an image i have to be"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:59 am

"But its a hard habit to break, isnt it?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:27 pm

"what you just saw was proof of that.... hopefully with time, it will go away....." i said hopefully, and yawned a bit "she went ballistic when i invited her to come along...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:30 pm

"Well, being offered a full expense paid trip is nothing to sneeze at."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:07 am

"she seemed sad id be out of town... i might not have the full ability, but i can read someones mood at a glance.... i have to in order to survive..." i said with a sigh "your right though, i am love sick.... if she asked id probobly leave my entire fortune to charity...." i said simply, sighing a bit "is being in love always make people do and say stupid stuff?" i asked, my face a little red now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:56 am

He smiled. "Only at first. Reason will find its way eventually; though I doubt it will affect you two in any significant manner."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:18 am

"dunno, im to terrified to do anything more than i already have..." i sighed tiredly, looking towards the stairs "im afraid i might fuck it up...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:21 am

He sighed as well. "Off the top of your head, how can you possibly screw it up?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:20 am

"i could kiss her on an impulse, piss her off, and shed never talk to me again. or i could say something that might trigger a bad memory, she will get mad, slap me, and never talk to me again...." i said quietly "im walking a thin line right now, i know that... so im hoping she will give me some indication of how to proceed if anything happens.... im not an Empath like you guys are... if anything, im high functioning Autistic, i just had to learn ways around the inability to sence emotion... i studied for 5 years on hwo to study facial expressions and Tone's ove voice in order to get over it... even now i still have problems with it..." i said, looking back to the stairs "that and she seems really eager to go, so im considering pushing up the flight so she has more time to do stuff over there..." i said quietly, my mood slightly down as i talked about my problems "i also have ADHD, ADD and OCD... i tend to have constant thoughts, i never stop thinking... if she says something, it will stay there for days while i attempt to process it...." i sighed a bit, trying to keep my emotions level so she wouldnt come down to see what was wrong "theres so much she doesnt know, and i dont want her to know yet... but at the same time, its so damn difficult for me... i cant even think straight when shes in the room..." i said irritably, reaching and grabbing an apple, raising it as if to ask if i could have it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:31 am

"Like I mentioned earlier, youll start to think more clearly as time goes on- besides, if you do anything impulsively, she knows your intentions arent malicious- Go ahead, plenty fruit to spare right now- So you know, relax, she isnt so prone to violently flipping out against you."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:10 am

".... maybe.... and what do you mean she isnt as prone to flipping out on me?" i asked curiously, slightly confused as i took a large bite of the apple to distract me
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:10 pm

"Well, if you remember, before you two became friends, she avoided you like the plague. Treated you very coldly. Once you helped her and everything cleared up, she didnt treat you as she did before, did she?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:22 am

"no, but thats why im afraid of messing up, cause if i do something wrong, she might revert back to that...." i said quietly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:41 am

" But she doesnt have anything guarding against you in her heart; in other words, she feels rather safe around you. So in order for her to never want to speak to you again, you'd have to do something truly cruel and emotionally scarring to her, and to me, that seems nigh impossible."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:16 pm

".... that does help alot...." i said honestly, my mood brightening noticably
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:47 pm

He smiled. "Thats great!"

"Whats great?" I asked, as I came back down strairs, pushing the suitcase carefully to avoid it tumbling down the stairs.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:29 am

"just let him know the details is all..." i said with a smile, grabbing her bag and hefting it for her to set it on the ground near the door "good thing we dont have class next week... seems we are going a bit early due to an excited passanger..." i said with a lighthearted chuckle
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:28 am

"What, really? How early?" I asked, clearly surprised.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:00 am

"when you want... your the one who packed already..." i said with a chuckle gestureing at her packed luggage
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next