Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Ill just hibernate until the blizzard blows over. And then ill leave, as if this never happened I resolved. But could I pull that off? I was the kind of person used to, well, not hibernating- a little girl who couldn't keep still unless exhausted, and I think my dad invested time and money just to get me to be calm when he needed me calm.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:03 am

"...." i sighed and gave up, taking a drink of the bottle, and grimaced "god knows im going to need it... i wish Big Sis was still alive, she would understand... and help me understand why this girl hates me with every fiber of her being..." i said, hiding the bottle between the bed and the nightstand after taking another large drink, and got on my personal computer that was set up in my room on a desk next to my bed
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:21 am

...No, I wont get up.

You must get up.

No. Im going to hibernate.

You cant. Youre human. Now get up.

NO! Theres nothing you can do to convince me to leave this bed.

I beg to differ.

......Godammit bladder! You win!
I reluctantly got up, and upon noticing for the nth time there was no bathroom in the room, I was forced to leave it. "...Hey! Wheres the bathroom again?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:40 am

"down the hall, door just before you enter the front room, on your right..." i said, glancing over my shoulder at her and saw she was better, and tried to smile, but failed at more than a weak smile "y-you look alot better..." i said, and turned back to my screen with a sigh, knowing that the bottle would be gone by tonight, my eyes glancing toward the spot as i thought that
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:10 pm

"Yeah, whatever..." I answered, mostly ignoring him. Maybe tomorrow I can leave...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:34 am

"id suggest taking more blankets to the room with you, they said it will be freezing cold tonight, like -10 degrees..." i said just loud enough to be heard, and shut down my computer, setting some thicker blankets next to the door to her room and went back to my room, taking another drink from the bottle and set it back, stareing at the ceiling again, trying to keep the tears that wanted to suddenly spring from my eyes inside, but i gave up and let them fall
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:55 am

"Well doesn't he have a heater..." I mumbled as I left the bathroom, picking up the blankets.However, after a while of being alone in the room did I suddenly remember that I had never slept at a place that wasnt my own. So all of a sudden I couldn't sleep.

And then I remembered my dad had no idea where I was and I had no way to contact him. What if he was worried? I was rude and not afraid to let my opinion be heard and difficult to manage at times- even I was aware of that- but I never did anything that would worry my dad, one of the things being not returning home.

I felt myself die a little inside.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:34 am

"....." i sighed to myself, letting music play softly next to my bed as i lit an insence, and breathed deeply, doing my best to focus on nothing as i closed my eyes and fell back onto my bed, and gave up, opening them to stare at the ceiling "Sis... you couldnt have just stayed home that day, could you? you could have at least let me come with you..." i said quietly, stareing at the room accross the hall and grimaced "and now i have to let that... jerk... come in and ruin your room..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:39 am

I so desperately wanted to leave. For all I knew my dad was losing his mind, probably even thinking I froze out there. First thing in the morning, im out of here, hopefully no harm done...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:16 am

"....." i sighed, sitting up that morning, and looked at the door "~another person about to leave... figures...~" i said quietly to myself as i got up and made breakfast, a rather large one knowing she would try to leave this morning, and as soon it was done, i knocked on the door "breakfast is ready..." i said, my tone and voice horrible due to the quiet crying i had done last night, and went back to the kitchen to get my half of the food on a plate
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:57 am

I felt like I had barely fallen asleep when he went to wake me up. I saw my reflection in the mirror: I had some pretty dark bags under my eyes. I just stumbled out, not even managing a greeting.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:23 pm

"...." i saw the bags under her eyes and stayed quiet, looking off to the side as i ate my food in silence at the table, and glanced at her every now and then, and finally gave up and got up, getting her a small case of energy shots "since we both know you want to try and leave right now, drink those about 10 minutes after eating... it will help your lack of sleep..." i muttered, grabbing a notebook that had been laying on the counter, and went over to the couch, beginning to write in it quickly, as well as a small sketch of some sort, unable to be seen at the angle i was at, glancing at her every now and then, and sighed, having finished, i looked towards the neglected looking pin tree in the courner of the room
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:50 pm

"...So you live completely alone? Absolutely no company?" I asked, not turning my attention away from my food.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:29 pm

"... i used to stay here with my Half Sister... even if she was a half sister, she still held more merit as my family than my full blood family does..." i said, turning to look at her now, and then gave up, turning back to my food so i could continue picking at it, almost resistant to eating, and not sitting on the obviously more comfortable side of the couch
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 pm

"What happened to her?" I asked, sounding disinterested, still not turning my attention from my food, yet hiding my curiousity.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:55 pm

".... she was murdered in an alley 4 blocks from here one week ago..." i said, spitting out the words "they found the body 3 days ago..." i sighed, forcing myself to take a bite, having problems swallowing
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:44 pm

I stopped completely, looking up at him, actually acknowledging him for the first time. "Terribly sorry for your loss, no one deserves to have to endure that."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:16 pm

".... thanks... she was the only one that actually paid attention to me, and saw me as a person, not as a means to get something done, or manipulate someone... everyone at school just sees me as the Student council president, and that means im only allowed to have popular friends... people that use me and i cant quit my posistion until the end of the year.... hell, i might even transfer schools... would make alot of people happier than they are now, not having to put up with me..." i said, a sad smile on my lips as i finished my food, took my plate the the sink and dropped it in, letting it soak in the water "people like you..." i whispered, leaving the kitchen to go back to the coucn where i laid face down so my tears wouldnt show as i kept my body from shaking with the sobs that i kept quiet by muffling myself with a pillow, the alchole in my system making me more emotional than i had been in days, and i appeared to be resting and attempting to sleep
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:15 pm

"Yeah, I guess the fake attitude you show at school makes you rather intolerable to some who have to deal with you constantly at school." I put my dish in the sink as well, staring at it for a moment before starting to wash the dishes. "Losing the one person who actually knew you can leave someone rather shaken. Youre coping rather well. When my mom passed, my dad spent weeks sitting around, surviving on nothing but beer. He just broke down. But he had some people who helped him through it; if it werent for them, i'd be in a foster home or something, and not here. So if you really have no one, and you dont mind, i'll come back and...sort of keep you company."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:39 pm

".... it would mean alot if you did..." i said, just loud enough for her to hear, and sighed "this isnt coping, its suppressing... and its not fake, i really am happy around them, as it distracts me from the hole in my heart... you know how i was just smiling, but really quiet those last few days? its because i knew i wouldnt have a distraction... i mean, i even found my sisters stash of wine and comptemplated drinking all of it in one go, so i could sleep for awhile, and have a headache so intence that it wouldnt be brought to bare with WHY i had drunken it all... im amazed i even saw you honestly, i was just stareing out the window when i saw you fall... i honestly feel like i dont belong here, like i ment to be somewhere else in the world... ive gotten scholarship offers, so im seriously considering testing to skip the rest of school and go straight to college where i dont have to deal with anyone... less problems that way.... wouldnt have to attempt to be happy like i was when she was still around... honestly, you all think i was faking, but i was naturally that cheery when she was around, because we would always go out to that little cafe down the street..." i sniffled, hugging the pillow tightly, and continued "i would always get the same tea, and she would get something else, and share it with me, and we would enjoy my reactions to it, talk about our days...." i said simply, sitting up and looking at the ground as the tears left marks on the pillow "we shared everything, from emotions to thoughts... i try not to get down about what happened, but like you say, your dad had family and friends that cared for him to help him, all my parents see is a worthless child that should be pumped full of medication so he can continue on their crusade to make him a hotshot ace attorney..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:32 pm

"So the rich do believe that medicine is the answer to ailments. That is no good. At least for these situations. You need people, not drugs. That is an obvious fact, since every time you bring up your sister, your face lights up, at least a little." I dried my hands, having finished with the dishes. "I have to go, I have no idea how my dad took my sudden 'falling from the face of the earth' situation. Hopefully he didn't recede back to the corner. He bought a costco sized pack of beer a few weeks ago..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 pm

".... take the winter gear in the closet in the hall, it will help you... you can return it when you can..." i said simply, looking at the ground for a bit before looking at her "good luck, id rather dislike having to go and dig you out of the snow again... unless you want me to come with you just in case..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:02 pm

The way I saw him hadnt changed, I still disliked him a lot, but there was no way I was leaving someone to try to cope on their own. I wouldn't be able to sleep. And I needed it. First things first, though: I needed to get home. And I didnt feel too eager to risk a snow death, so I decided to let him come with me. This I reasoned in about 2 seconds. "You can come. Dont really want to get stuck halfway."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:41 pm

".... ill pack my things that ill need in case i cant get back..." i said, taking a bunch of things out of the closet, some of them dusty as a mueseum peice "so i have a second pair of snow shoes if you want to use those, and i have a visor and a second coat if you want them... we also have a tent and two bags... ill need help with the second bag so if we need to stop for the night and sleep we can..." i said simply, tossing things over to the couch for her, setting my stuff in a pile beside me "and we have frozen food we can thaw with a portable stove...."

(sorry im not replying to the other ones, im trying to load the pages but its glitching)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:10 am

(Its okay. at least the rping isnt at a total standstill ^-^)

"Wow, thats...well, lets make haste, I dont want my dad to worry more. Or do something reckless, im sure he's been drinking... I can feel it, I can tell when someone is drunk. Wait, youre not drunk, are you? It throws off my senses if im near someone drunk." I paused briefly. "Have you been drinking since I arrived?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next