Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 40 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:09 am

"im cuddling you, and my element is wind... i could move anyone without them relizing...." i grunted tiredly, and struggled to stay awake, even though i knew i needed sleep
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:19 am

Sen closed his eyes as he stayed still. He didn't have the strength or energy to keep the conversation going. Instead he drifts back to sleep without another word being said. Being in Subaru's arms was enough to ease his mind.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:11 pm

"mine...." i grumble, holding him tighter as i fell asleep, my face resting lightly on his shoulder, and yawned as i passed out like a rock
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Night turned to day and everyone was moving about the shrine. Sen awoke and looked over at Subaru. He could tell his hair was still white and it made him blush. His hair looked so nice and it also looked nice beside Subaru. "I wonder if he likes my hair like this. I am really sorry I hurt you. I know you said you forgive me but I really can't forgive myself." Sen whispers as he stares at him.

Outside Grim was cooking breakfast for everyone. Shadow sat with Sabrina. "Do you think those two will be alright? I mean I know they are together but...." he said worried. "Don't worry. Sen won't have to worry much longer about his power surges. I can sense some changes in him which are rather interesting." SanSeto said as Scorpion was brushing his hair.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:10 am

"..... seems now that Subaru has his boyfriend back, he may be a little reclusive still, but will be more attached to sen than he was before... its like a milder, nicer version of how Sen was when Subaru first met him..." Sabrina said simply

i grunted, groggily sprawling out on the gound and streaching, looking around, and i scooted closer to sen, and took his hand silently

"so dont expect a full conversation out of him for awhile till he adjusts to the new set up of magical energies flowing through him... that watch limiter thing he made is pretty good and all, but it seemed to alter his entire energy flow... kinda like a triangle i guess, light on the right side, dark on the left, and his main magical ability, wind, centered in his torso..." Sabrina said, and turned slightly red as she held on to shadow more closely "sorry... seems ive gotten the talkitive side of subaru now... kinda like Sanseto and Sen...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Sen kept his gaze on Subaru. He noticed just how clingy the other was being. It was cute and yet he wasn't sure what to do. This was seriously something he wasn't sure how to handle. Sen soon began to wonder what everyone else was doing.

Shadow holds Sabrina closer.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:48 pm

"......" i grunted and shivered lightly, getting up to get a hoodie, and paused, holding one up for him "want one?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Sen looked up at Subaru. "I am always cold so I don't know the difference. You don't have to worry since I can't retain any heat inside me. Besides, I enjoy feeling your warmth.." he said blushing lightly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:32 am

"good, cause your cold is relaxing for me...." i said, and snuggled up to him, yawning slightly "and also... let me know if you need space... alright? i just... dont want to risk loosing you again..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Sen looked at him nervously. "Are you sure that this is the best? I'm not sure making you cold will be a nice thing to do." he said worried about him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:51 am

"we will balance eachother out...." i nodded, tiredly, wondering why he was so opposed to cuddling now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:00 am

Sen nods as he lays close to Subaru. He was feeling on edge. He hurt the other but only a few days ago. He couldn't just forget such a thing so easily. It was haunting him in a way he couldn't explain to anyone.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:01 pm

"....." i sighed,s encing he was anxious about something. "something wrong?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:42 pm

"You are confusing me. I hurt you and yet you are acting normal. I can not understand why. You should hate me right now." Sen said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 pm

".... thats part of loving someone, is forgiving them in hopes it wont happen again... right now, im a tad different, arent i? i mean, did i cling to you like i do now?" i asked curiously
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Sen stayed silent. He wasn't sure what to say on the subject. He still felt completely conflicted and that wasn't going to go away so easily. He didn't like to hurt Subaru and just be so easily forgiven. He felt something should have happened to himself to make up for it. Sen stares off to the side sadly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:54 am

"..... would you rather i hate you for awhile?" i asked quietly, looking at him tiredly, sitting back from him, folding my legs and crossing my arms
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 pm

"That's impossible for me to ask you to do. Even if it is something I want. I just feel you letting me off so easily is weird." he said rolling over His back to Subaru. Sen still hadn't gotten use to begin around people. He was still his quiet, shut-in self. So he couldn't figure out something as simple as Subaru loves him and forgives him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:04 pm

"Sen.... if Grim had been hurt like that, dont you think he would forgive Riaga?" i asked curiously, leaning back against the wall
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:52 pm

"Big brother and Grim...? I guess so. They really like one another. Even when Raiga gets scolded by Grim he still smiles. They are really close to one another. I suppose its possible." Sen said rolling over to be beside Subaru. He didn't want to sit up.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:38 pm

"how about Shadow and big Sis? if shadow did something dumb, like worry her, dont you think she would forgive him as well?" i asked, seeing he was understanding what i ment
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:46 am

Sen looked at him.. "I guess Sabrina would forgive him. She loves him like crazy after all.." he said softly as he looked at Subaru.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:38 am

"exactly... so its only natural for me, someone who loves you like crazy, someone who made me go from a straight to gay lover just to be with you, would forgive you, right?" i asked, smiling a bit
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 16, 2014 4:29 am

Sen looked at him. "You were straight before meeting me?" he asked completely going over the actual conversation. That just seemed to stand out to him more.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri May 16, 2014 4:55 am

"yes, i was... i mean, i was open minded about it, and it never really was a problem in my eyes, but you, you made me see something that wasnt normal, that was unlike the others...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum