Magic is just a Word mature*

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  azuneko on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Grim sighs softly as he took the sword from Subaru. "You should really rest up. Things are going to be a bit awkward around here." he said walking off. Sen fell asleep with SanSeto in a different room. He was being distant towards Subaru for right now. Shadow looked at Sabrina. "Will Subaru be alright?" he asked her. "The real question is will Subaru still want Sen around him? After displaying such raw power, I can assure you it would be difficult for one to accept so easily. So will Subaru be able to accept the real Sen?" Raiga said walking over to Shadow and Sabrina
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:44 pm

"it isnt the power that affected Subaru, it was the ferocity and ruthlessness of Sen when he attacked the angel that shocked him... hurting one angel hurts them all, they can all feel the pain, and that hurt subaru a bit, not as much as them, but it still hurt... plus, he can feel the surges of power from Sen... he also felt when Sanseto was stabbed... so, he felt the pain of the angel, Sanseto's stab wound, and he got overloaded with darkness, even with a power limiter... and even after that, he risked loosing consious control of his body to fix the damage.... i mean, he fixed the stairs and healed the angel enough taht the wings will come back... but Subaru is completely shellshocked right now... hes part angel, so seeing that was almost like seeing Sen do it to him...." Sabrina said quietly, and looked down at her body. which was a darker shade of green, almost black "i may be protected from the power now, but it still manifests in my color right now... i HIGHLY recommend using that barrier, as it will feed off the excess darkness in him right now.... and as such, he will be a little reclusive from you all right now, as he doesnt want to risk loosing control... for now, i suggest that you let him be, and leave food outside his room for him.... he will be asleep for quite some time as well, as it took alot of control to not go ballistic like he did on those people who were useing him back at the house when Subaru first met him...."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:47 am

Raiga looked at Sabrina. "Its best if they part ways then. Its clear something like this will happen again. Its in Sen's nature even if he dislikes it. As long as Subaru is in danger, things like that can happen again. I too had my fair share of losing control. Because Grim is the one I love he can grasp it a lot easier than Subaru can. If he can't handle such a thing I say its best they no longer get close to each other. Its the best for both of them." he said not sure how Sen or Subaru would react to such a thing.

Sen walked out to where they were. He walked over to Sabrina looking at her. His dark purplish/blue hair had returned and his skin back to being pale but not white. He sits in front of her. "I am sorry I hurt Subaru." he says touching her hand gently. The darkness that affected her slowly being removed. Shadow looked at him worried. "Please don't cry Sen. Subaru will be alright." he said causing Sen to lower his head. Once he had gotten most of the darkness out he stood up and walked back to where SanSeto was
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:04 pm

"Sen,... im not the one you need to talk to, alright? Subaru still loves you, but you need to tell him directly... yourself.... it will help him get better faster..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:12 am

"I don't plan to involve myself with Subaru anymore. So its you I will tell this to. Whether you tell him or not is up to you." he said walking back into the room SanSeto was in. Raiga grit his teeth a bit. "I guess that's the end for those two." he mutters. Shadow looked down. "I hope he doesn't revert back to how he was when he first met Subaru. He was so empty inside. It makes me sad to think he could go back to that lifeless self." he said holding Sabrina. Grim and Scorpion walked inside. "The barrier is set. Subaru was right to use the sword. So how is everything?" Grim asked.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:27 pm

"well, Sen is refusing to talk to Subaru, and Subaru is going to be devestated when he wakes up to no sen... idiot gets easily attached to people he loves... last person who he loved dumped him and he wouldnt speak for a good part of a year, just was on autopilot.... he turns into a monster in combat when he is like this though.... its probobly a good idea to keep him isolated from everyone for a bit, as he will be very... irritable for some time to come unless they make up"
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:49 pm

"Yes but Sen is the complete opposite. If he realizes that he's hurt someone he shuts down. He'll become a lifeless doll with no emotions at all. Its a sad thing to watch. He won't sleep, eat,d rink, talk.. or anything. Its best if Subaru could talk to him. Though if he plans to turn into a monster, then nothing will come of this." Shadow said to her.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:55 am

"its not that he will turn into a monster, its just he wont react well to anyone BUT sen.... the challenge will be to get them to talk to eachother and make up..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:52 am

"Well they are both sleeping so we just need to take one and put them in the same room as the other." Scorpion suggests. Grim nods wondering who would be the one to do that. "Raiga sound take Sen into the room Subaru is in." Shadow says wondering if that would work. "I think its best to let them do this on their own. They are big boys and should handle this as such." Raiga said
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:27 pm

"again, subaru wont react well to anyone but Sen, so unless you plan on tossing Sen into the room, it wont work like that.... best thing to do is let me get Subaru to another room, and then have Shadow lead Sen to the same room...e if we tried leading Sen to the room Subaru is in now, he will refuse...."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:14 pm

"Lets leave them both for now. Those two need time to re-cooperate." Xing-Kei said before looking at Raiga. "Fine lets get some rest ourselves." he said softly. Sen was wide awake as he watched SanSeto sleep. His eyes became as cold and dead as ice. He sat in the corner of the room silently. SanSeto could feel Sen was close by and that bothered him. 'Is he really going to give up on life... not again...' he thinks
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:27 pm

"....." after everyone was asleep i got up and grumbled "cant sleep just yet..." i muttered irritably, and got something to drink and went out front and laid on the grass tiredly, feeling mroe at home out in the open, surrounded by a nice breeze and the sky
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:17 am

The night was quiet and the full moon lit the sky beautifully. It was a picture perfect night that one would enjoy and feel even most relaxed. Everyone had gone to bed so it was dead silent. A few night critters could be heard but nothing loud enough to awaken anyone. Sen continued to sit in the dark corner of the room. His dark purplish/blue hair draped over his face and shoulders. He was awake and didn't plan to sleep anytime soon. He could go for months without sleep so he had nothing to worry about currently. His main concern was figuring out the emotions he was feeling.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:57 pm

"...." i grumbled and looked around ".... hell, i could probobly leave and come back before anyone could stop me..." i muttered, looking down at my hands as i went deep into thought
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Sen looked up as he noticed his hair turning white again. His gaze widen a bit. "Why...." he whispers not understanding. This caused SanSeto to wake. "Sen!! Your hair!?!" he said before noticing his own hair. "Do you want your appearance back? It's your real hair color after all. You should be honest with yourself." he said inching closer. He placed a hand on his head. "Just relax. I'm not worried about the hair. Your power will rage if you don't calm down." SanSeto said
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:11 am

"...." i grumbled, standing up and looking around
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:53 pm

SanSeto wasn't sure what to do. He noticed the ground around Sen rotting. He knew Sen hadn't found that place of calmness yet and this was turning into a dangerous situation. If he couldn't get him to rest soon the entire shrine was is danger of rotting away. Not only that but it was dangerous for those inside the shrine even himself. SanSeto continued to try and calm Sen down as much as possible.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:59 pm

"..." i walked back inside and knocked on sens door "... Sen? will you come back to the room?"
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:17 pm

SanSeto glanced at the door. He heard Subaru but wasn't sure if Sen did. He got up and opened the door. "I'm sorry but I don't know if he can hear you. Sen is worried you hate him and got hurt because of him. He won't snap out of it like this."
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:45 pm

".... if that would be enough to make me hate him, then i wouldnt be here right now, id be half way to mexico or something by now...." i said simply, my voice hard as i looked over Sanseto's shoulder for Sen "i dont hate him, im just a little worried that he might hurt the others... i could care less about me..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:01 am

"Don't talk like that Subaru. He'll take that the wrong way. If you don't care for your safety then he will. Thus furthering himself from you. If he's the cause of danger it's only necessary right." SanSeto said looking to Sen. "Hey Subaru misses you. Why don't you come here and say hello." he said walking over to him. He noticed the floor wasn't decaying anymore. This was a good thing. It meant Sen was listening to the other. Sen glanced over at Subaru. "........."
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:23 pm

"Sen, i cant possibly hate you... your element may be darkness, but i can tell that deep down, there is a light that shines bright,... i want to see more of it, and i dont care what happens on the way... i wouldnt have come this far if i didnt trust you fully... granted, sometimes i may be shocked, but those are just hiccups, they are going to happen with us, as this si my first relationship, however weird it gets..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Sen glanced over at him. "Su.... ba...ru...." he mutters before collapsing. SanSeto rushed over to him. "Oh thank goodness. He's only sleeping." he said picking him up and taking him over to Subaru. "He's all yours. Hopefully he'll want to swap hair color. If not that's all your precious Sen in his natural and real appearance." SanSeto said softly.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:27 pm

"he is still my sen no matter what..." i grunted, and carried him to my room, where i set him gentally on the floor and snuggled next to him, my arms around him "and he will be mine for as long as i live...."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:18 pm

SanSeto watched them leave. He smiled as he ran to find Scorpion. He wanted to cuddle with the one he likes as well. He just hopes Sen will be alright. His current mindset seemed unstable. Sen opens his eyes to see nothing but dark. He could feel someone holding him and he noticed it was Subaru. "What's going on!? When did you...." he mumbles getting a bit nervous. Realizing how calm he was it made him ease up. He could tell Subaru wasn't afraid of him."
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top