Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 23 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  azuneko Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:55 am

"Very well. I'll return with some coffee." Grim says going to the kitchen. Raiga looked at Subaru. "Are you sure about this? You'll need as much stamina and energy when you enter. If your tired it'll be pointless." he said worried about him. He knew how taxing it is on the body which is why he's worried for Subaru.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:51 am

"ill be fine, ive stayed up 3 nights and fought 7 kids the next day no problem... ill fall asleep eventually, but i wanted to talk to you..." i said with a sigh, looking off to the side
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:58 am

Raiga looked at Subaru. "What do you want to talk about? I can tell you anything you need to know as long as it isn't too personal."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:35 am

".... did things go down like this for you? and was it sort of rushed like this? im confident in my feelings, but im curious"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:18 am

Raiga looked at him. "We weren't being chased down or attacked like it is for Sen and you but it wasn't an easy thing either. It sure as hell wasn't an easy decision for Grim. I'm sure even now he regrets making the choice to pick me. At least you and Sen built love around this. It wasn't the same for us. Love wasn't a key element at the time and its still not there. For us its more like a sense of responsibility for Grim to be with me. You'll be fine because you both love each other." he says looking up at the ceiling.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:28 pm

"but it seems like you have grown to love eachother over time... is that not the case?" i asked, looking at him with slight confusion
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:28 pm

"It looks like it doesn't it but for Grim this is just a sense of duty. He says our father helped him when he was down so in his eyes its like repaying my old man. I doubt its love when he looks at me. Though it doesn't mean I don't love him. I'd fall for Grim no matter if he was mine or belonged to another." Raiga says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:28 am

"have you told him that?" i asked, slightly surprised
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:51 am

Raiga laughs a bit. "No way in hell. That man would think I'm joking right from the start. He never believes me without hard core evidence. I'll take these feeling with me the rest of my life. So don't you go saying anything to him." he said poking Subaru's cheeks. The sun began setting and Raiga stood up. "The winds are suddenly dying down. That's never a good sign." he mutters knowing their battle was just about to start.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:48 pm

"someone is masking their pressence... i suggest putting a bubble barrier around us and the room, that way we can see when they try and get to us... ill add a buffer of wind to the outer and inner area's condencing the sheild so its stronger"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:32 pm

"There's no need for that." Raiga said standing up. "I'll take care of this fool. Its Scorpion and his goons. You need to focus on staying close to that door when it open." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:54 pm

".... still think that we should stay togeather, the attacks we can do togeather in combonation would be more powerful than alone..." i said with a grumble, a wind sheild going up as i put my back to the door
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:00 pm

"If you get hurt our plan fails. So don't try to be a hero right now." he said looking at Subaru. Just as he said that Grim walked over into the hall. The entire place is surrounded but they don't seem to be trying to attack yet." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:38 am

"they are more than likely going to be waiting for the last second, massive shove, over whelm us, and then they try to get in the room... once i get in, does it seal again?" i asked
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:06 am

"Yes it does. Fist to walk in gets sealed inside till the sun rises. It's to prevent ounce of light entering during this time. Also to prevent interruptions." Grim said looking at Raiga. "I suppose it is their best solution to this. This should be an easy battle then. There's no way I'm losing to a bunch of fools." Raiga says. Just as he spoke the seals one by one began to disappear. Grim and Raiga too defensive stances. The door slowly opens. "Go now Subaru."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:25 am

".... good luck..." i nodded and slipped inside the room as soon as the door was open enough for me to get in and watched it close again "Sen?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:31 am

Grim and Raiga nod as they watch Subaru enter. "The seals are back in place. Now we protect the are till morning." Grim says. "You think Subaru will be alright? Sen is super sweet which means awakening his powers might bring out the super evil half." Raiga says. "That is true but if Sen stays powerless for his entire life that would be even worse. Subaru can handle it. I have full faith in him." Grim said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:32 am

"Sen? where are you? i cant see anything..." i said, unsure if i should use magic to make a flame, so i kept it dark
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:53 am

Sen reached his hands out to touch Subaru. He could see very easily in the darkness. Suddenly small yet bright blue flames surrounded the room. "I guess the room realized you can't see in the dark like I can." Sen says as there was now some light for Subaru to see him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:24 am

"strange room...." i said, taking his hands with a light smile, trying to push aside the anxiety from what was outside
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:41 am

Sen smiled as he looked at Subaru. "We are together again. What should we do?" he asked slightly forgetting the reason he was in here.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:59 pm

"we should figure out how to awaken your power, so we can be togeather, just you and me, for as long as we live, without any worries..." i said with a light smile, pulling him into a hug
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:25 pm

"Subaru... You have to make me yours for that to happen. I'm all ready for that because I really want to be with you. If we want this to work we have to start before morning." he whispers blushing brightly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:41 pm

"on the floor? wont one of us get hurt if that happens?" i asked, my face red as well
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Sen giggled softly as he pulls Subaru down onto a bed. "Raiga-nii placed this in here for us. He said its really comfortable." he smiled happily.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum