Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic is just a Word mature*

2 posters

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

Magic is just a Word mature* - Page 13 Empty Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  azuneko Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Grim glanced over at Raiga. "He said he could help us but he's not well enough to do so. We'll have to help him." he said. Raiga calmed down and looked at him. "Fine but we have to hurry. If Mochizukki gets him before we do its all over." Raiga said. Grim pushed him out the room. "Take your time to get ready. I deeply apologize for awaking you." he said before closing the door once leaving. Sen arrived at the school. He walked down the halls before finding Mochizukki. "Papa...! Why are you here? School is closed today." he said. Mochizukki stood up and smiles. "I see you have returned to me. I am so happy." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:12 am

"...." i left a note for them as i vanished explaining that i wasnt strong enough or mentally stable enough to carry them with me, and told them where we would be, and i appeared in front of Sen with a blank stare at Muchizukki "touch him, and ill make you pay... i may not be able to kill you, but i can cause you lots of pain..." i said in a low growl, a strange dark glow in one hand, a white light in the other that began to take the forms of weapons, although not fully developed weapons "like the pain you caused Sen... or all those other helpless souls that you hold within you..." i said, pushing Sen back gentally with wind, floating slightly now as i glided backwards from Muchizukki "touch me, and who knows what will happen..." i siad quietly, my voice almost a whisper of contained fury
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:20 am

Sen looked at Mochizukki and then Subaru. When the other's wind began carrying him backwards he frowns. "Wait Subaru. Don't hurt papa!! Please..." he says as if he was going to cry. Mochizukki stood there not planning to fight with Subaru. "Don't worry about hurting me. You should be more concerned about how your actions will hurt Sen. In his eyes I am and will forever be his wonderful papa. So hurt me means he'll hate you." he said smirking. Sen looked at Subaru worriedly. Raiga had noticed the note getting pissed. "Does he really think he can do this by himself? Mochizukki will rip him apart." he said "I doubt that. He wants Sen to willingly stay on his side so harming Subaru in front of him would be his last move. That would also mean Subaru can't attack. Let go there as back up. Subaru might need the perfect distraction in order to save Sen." Grim said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:10 pm

"you really think i give a damn if he likes me or not? all i care about is him and his safety... harm him, and ill do the same to you... you think your so confident, and sure, i might not be able to kill you, but i dont like fighting, i just want peace.... something primal in me says to end you, telling me your not natural... its like a wild beast right now... the only reason i hold back is because Sen is here... just walk away... just go..." i said quietly, my voice emotionless now as i looked at him "go until you give up your crazed delusions of power, and get rid of those souls you stole... you had a son who loves you, and all you can think about is using him as a means to more power... i would die for that, but i cant have parents, i cant have a family... you are a freak, just like me..." i said quietly, the lights in my hand slowly forming strange looking swords as i focused on them and i sighed "either of us causing harm to the other would cause Sen to have pain... that pain could cause him to lose grip of reality, and if that happens, i have a feeling your plans would be ruined..." i said quietly, makeing sure to keep distance between us and spoke to Sen "i wont hurt him if he stays at a distance... do you remember nothing of what he did to you? what he did to me? do you remember nothing fo Raiga and Grim said? how he stole Souls for immortality? you are more intellegent than this, and i know you... look into your heart, look into your mind... tell me, are you sure that he is your papa after he did those things? are you sure that he loves you?" i said quietly, my voice cracking slightly as i stared at Muchizukki
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Sen listened as Subaru spoke to Mochizukki. He was wondering what was really going to happen next. Mochizukki had no intention of moving since he didn't like getting hurt by him. The first time was enough for him to know better. Sen glanced over at Subaru sadly. "Papa is papa. If I leave papa he'll be all alone and so will I." he says softly. Mochizukki chuckled a bit as he leans against the wall behind him. "Sen was with me longer than before you arrived. You don't think I have says to bend his mind. There's zero power flowing through him so its as easy as pie. I'll let you both leave but rest assure Sen will return to me once again. Good bye for now." he said before vanishing. Sen glanced down as Mochizukki left. This was a very difficult position for Subaru to be in. Shadow suddenly pops in with Sabrina at his side. "Are you two okay!? Grim said he wishes to speak with you Subaru." he said as he holds onto Sen.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:45 pm

"well, hes going to have to come get me, cause if i use any mroe of my abilities, ill go into a full blown rage... im sure he wants to keep his house... im already haveing trouble containing my abilities as is..." i said with a grunt and looked at my shaking hands and i looked at Shadow "if he cant, ill wait for him in my house... tell him that if Sen doesnt gain his powers soon, he will keep being influenced by Muchizukki... tell him, to... hurry..." i grunted and passed out from exhaustion, falling to my knees and slumping into the grass, my breath barely visible and in obvious mental pain
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Grim and Raiga enter arrive and sees Subaru passed out. Raiga picks up Sen and Grim gets Subaru. Shadow follows after him. "Subaru was saying Mochizukki is controlling Sen." he said. Grim nods looking at him. "I had a feeling but awakening Sen's powers isn't something I can do. Subaru would have to do it." Raiga said looking at Subaru. They all arrived back at the mansion. "I'll speak with Subaru once he wakes. Let me know when he does miss Sabrina." Grim says leaving the room. Sen was sitting across from where Subaru was sleeping
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:05 pm

"Grim Sama, it might be awhile before he is awake... he exhausted alot of power, and as a fail safe to keep his body in check so it doesnt do as it is commanded to by his powers, he is in a coma until he can gain enough energy to control his emotions again..." Sabrina said, chasing after him after a moments hesitation

"...." i grumbled irritably in my sleep as if i were having a bad dream
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 pm

"I see. There are many ways to flow energy into him but its dangerous if he decides to reject it." Grim said as he walked towards the kitchen. Sen stayed silent as he looked at Subaru. He was worried about him. He got up and walked over to him. "Please wake up.." he says softly kissing Subaru's lips.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:00 pm

"...." i blinked and held my hand to my mouth and looked at him and turned red, and sighed "darn, was having a good dream to..." i muttered, looking off to the side so i could attempt to hide my blush
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Sen smiled as he noticed Subaru had woken up. He was glad that the other was well. "Are you feeling hurt anywhere? Do you need anything? I want to help you." he said looking at him with worried eyes. Shadow rolls about in the air as he glanced over at Sabrina.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:49 am

"my back hurts a bit from when i collapsed the way i did... a bowl of ramen would be nice, and calm down, im alive at least... though the fact that you went back to muchizukki after what he did to us caused me to unleash some pretty strange powers..." i grumbled, running my hands down my face
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 am

"I'll make you a really big bowl of ramen." he says standing up. Sen glanced down at him. "I don't know what papa did to us but if he calls me I have to go. He's my papa." Sen said before leaving the room to make the food for Subaru. Shadow looks at him. He could tell this Mochizukki thing would bother Subaru a lot.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:58 am

".... you two, please go watch him, make sure he doesnt run off, knock his ass out and lock him up if you have to, because i wont be able to save him again... my legs are still unresponceive for the most part, and im really weak... ill probobly pass out again within the hour..." i grumbled at the two of them, and sabrina nodded, gentally prodding Shadow out of the room, and sighed at him gentally "god, that boy cares to much for Sen... he just about started to use his own life force to save him... best do as he says, let him rest in peace"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:08 am

Shadow follows Sabrina with a frown. "I think Subaru should stop focusing so much on Sen-sama. He'll only get hurt more and more. Sen-sama can't see the full extent he's pushing Subaru to. You have to get Subaru to leave Sen-sama alone for awhile. Mochizukki doesn't know how to awaken Sen's powers and neither does Sen." he said as he peeks into the kitchen. Sen was preparing ramen in a rather large bowl for Subaru.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:05 pm

"i cant... Sen is the one thing holding Subaru togeather at this moment... take that away right now, when he is weak and unstable, and Subaru will snap... hed end up killing himself if Sen died... hed become more reclusive if Sen left him... all he thinks about is Sen Sen Sen... how about you help out by telling him how Subaru feels?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Shadow glanced down. "That's just it. My voice hasn't been able to reach Sen-sama lately. I'm sure its Mochizukki's fault that he can't hear my voice. The worst part about it is that he doesn't seem to care or worry that he can't hear me. His mind is completely wrapped around that man. It won't be long before Subaru is pushed out of his mind as well." he said. softly. Sen finished cooking and then carries the bowl to the room. "Are you awake?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:00 am

"yes, and we need to talk..." i said quietly, beckoning him over as i struggled and failed to get up on my own "Shadow and Sabrina are worried, as am i... i get the feeling that you havent heard shadows voice for awhile... and it scares me that you dont care about that fact... we need to clear your mind of everything for the moment... see whats making you like that..." i said quietly, my voice weak
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Sen tilts his head with a confused expression on his face. "I think you are more ill than you think. I don't know anyone name Shadow or Sabrina. Just Subaru and papa! Now come eat your ramen before it gets cold." he said smiling. Shadow looked at Sabrina and then at the floor. He was more depressed than ever before. He went off into a different room to be alone.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:38 pm

"..... youve hurt his feelings... can you not see them? whats that bastard done to you..." i said with an angry sigh as i put my bowl to the side and looked at him with a serious look "im not mentally ill, just physically exhausted from saving you from someone who damn near killed you... he just about killed me! this is how it always happens... i come into town, and i fall for someone, and then that someone gets into some amount of trouble and ends up injuring me in the process because i care to much about them! im tired of fighting for others... why cant you just return to normal, remember your freinds..." i sighed quietly, pulling him into a strong hug as my body shook hard as i held back sobs "im tired of haveing to fight for everything... why..." i said quietly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Sen got silent as Subaru embraced him. He didn't know how to react or respond to the other's words. "I can't leave papa alone. He saved me so I have to do the same for papa." he said softly. Shadow grit his teeth a bit as he looked at the two. "Subaru! I want you to embrace Sen. No matter what he says just do it!!" he said. At that moment Raiga and Grim walk into the room. "Sorry to intrude but Shadow might have a point. Mochizukki is clearly trying to fully posses Sen's mind. If that happens we'll lose against him." Grim says. Raiga bit his lip. "Do you really think its a good idea though? I mean Sen having to forever be with Subaru. I don't think it's fair to him. Subaru seems like the kind of person who can't let to of the past and head for tomorrow. Sen needs someone stronger." he insisted. "Sen likes Subaru so no one else can do it. Unless you want Mochizukki to have him." Shadow said annoyed. Raiga just glanced to the side. Grim sighs deeply. "In the end it's Subaru's decision. If he decides to take this step to awaken Sen's powers then we have to help and support him." he said pinching Raiga's cheeks.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:18 pm

"and what of me?! what about the guy who lost his mind when you left, and ended up practically in a coma if not for your forgotten sibling and the reaper?" i asked with a shaky voice as i pulled him back and sighed "god, forgive me, but something tells me this is something i have to do!" i said, pulling him towards me and kissing him on the lips, trying to make him feel all the emotions i had for him, good and bad
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Sen's eyes widen a bit as Subaru kissed him. He pulled away blushing brightly. "Uh... um.. Subaru... I.. um... we can't do that. Its embarrassing.." he said completely flustered. Shadow found Sen's reaction to be rather adorable. Grim chuckled a bit pulling Raiga out the room. "Lets give them some space." he said leaving. Shadow looked at Sabrina. "I say we do the same. Which means I get to be alone with you." he said holding her hand. Sen sits across from Subaru still blushing. "Your suppose to kiss on the cheeks. That was my first kiss like that." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu May 02, 2013 7:08 pm

"now its not as embarressing, since no one is here... im sorry, i just dont feel well... perhaps if you layed down beside me, the warmth would help keep me asleep..." i said, hopeing to play the cards right, and my face was a bit red, and i thought ~he better fucking appreciate what im doing here./.. im SO not ready for this...~
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 am

Sen looked at Subaru shyly. "Um... okay Su-chan. I'll lay beside you. I hope you'll be able to rest easy with me as your body pillow." he said smiling a bit. Sen climbed up onto the bed and looks at Subaru. He giggles softly laying next to the other. "It's been forever since I've laid down to sleep. I find it odd."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum