Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 22 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:56 am

Kyo fell over from the punch. Zero jumped up not too sure why Yukio hit his brother. 'Maybe it'll wake nii-san up...' he thinks looking at the two. Kyo glares slightly up at Yukio though his eyes were puffy and red from crying. "Why are you here? How did you find us?" he asked getting up. Zero looked at his brother. "He came here because I wanted to see him. Just like you want to be with Rin. Please lets go back. They don't hate us or Yukio would have ignored me and stayed how with hiss brother. Rin wouldn't have cried because he didn't see you there. They want us to be there so lets go back."he begs Kyo. Kyo sighs looking at his brother. "How can I be so sure? I feel hated every time they look or talk to me. Its driving me crazy."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:34 am

"If you keep this up, I swear I will keep beating you until you came to your senses! Even Zero knows when he's in love. You on the other hand need to get your act together. My brother and I may look at you that way, but for you to make him cry like that is just too painful for me to see him. I despise you." Yukio was very tick off to see how Kyo was acting towards his younger brother. Whenever his brother had cry, he could do nothing but to comfort him until he's asleep. Often times, Rin wouldn't even want to eat nor the fact that he even wanted to go out of the dorm. "I don't know why my brother had fallen for you, however, if I were him, I would of have just let you go and be with someone else. But at the moment, I am not him. He chose to be with you and you just happen to make him cry again..." He growled snapping at him as he turned away. "If you want to return, feel free. I'm going back to my dorm to check up on him. He's probably wondering where I went.." He growled and left. "Ah one more thing, at least Zero's being considerate and is rather thinking of me. Just be happy you have an understanding brother. You and I are completely opposites. I hope you learn from your mistakes as well as mine..." He told him and walked on.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:49 am

Kyo stayed silent as Yukio spoke. Once he had walked away his gaze drifted towards Zero. "Lets go back nii-san." he says holding a hand out to him. Kyo still couldn't gather the courage to go but took hold of his brother's hand. Zero smiled as he headed back to the dorm with Kyo.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Entering the dorm room once more, Yukio saw Rin still asleep when he made his way over to his bed. His eyes tiredly as he decides to clean up the mess once more before doing the bloody laundry that belongs to his brother. Sighing softly, he heard his door and opened up to find Kyo and Zero. Withou saying anything he took a step back as the two had enter. Once they did, he picked up the basket and made his way back to the door. "I'm going down to do the laundry. If you need me, call or something. Rin will be staying here until he wakes up." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Zero clung to Yukio's side. "Can I come with you?" he asked. He was wearing his glasses again. He knew his brother only meant well in worrying about everyone but it was time for him to stop and focus on making himself happy. As he went with Yukio, Zero sighs. "Do you think my brother can ever grow up enough to see things the way you and I do?" he asked the other. Kyo was sitting on the floor in the room. He looked at the sleeping Rin
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:27 pm

"That's fine Zero. We can go together..." he happily said to him as they left. Once leaving Yukio looks at him, "I am not sure but lets hope so..." he told him. Rin slightly move a bit when he opened up his eyes to find Kyo there. "Kyo?" He softly call on him. "I thought you left?" He question and swung himself into his arms.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Zero giggles a bit. "I think if he stays with Rin it could happen. Though I remembered something when we took Elliot out. He muttered something to me that was odd." he says now thinking on it. Kyo was bit surprised when Rin woke. "I took Elliot to my uncle's place. I didn't want him to wake up and see you or Yukio. He might be angry with me for falling in love with you."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 pm

"I see. I just hope you're right..." Yukio told him and found the laundry room. Rin on the other hand looks at him when he nodded his head. "Can you hold me?" He ask looking at him with his puffy eyes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:51 am

Kyo wraps his arms around Rin. "Like this...?" he asked holding the other close to him. For some reason he felt relaxed about having the other so close like this. "So are you okay? Your eyes seem puffy." he asked.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:20 am

Rin nods his head lightly when he felt the arms wrapping around him. "Uh huh..." he quietly said knowing that he had be en crying for such a long time that his eyes were red.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Kyo nods continuing to hold Rin. Your brother and Zero went to wash clothes. Is there anything you want to do until they return?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Rin thought about what he had said when he nodded no. "I dont think there's anything for us to do unless you want to do something?" he whispers into his ears.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:44 pm

"We can watch something on television. I think it'll be much more fun if we find something we both like." he says trying to keep things simple. It was tough since he was in love with Rin and wanted to do something more. 'If I go that far Yukio might toss us out this time... have to stay in control..' Kyo thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:56 pm

"Um sure. The television sounds nice..." Rin nodded his head but something seemed a bit off about Kyo. "Kyo..." He quietly said his name. "Did Yukio said something to you? Not to mention, your face is rather red and kind of bruise. Did he perhaps hit you for my sake?"a
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:16 pm

"Yeah he hit me because you were crying when I left. I had thought you started to hate me for wanting to help Elliot. After I dropped him off at my uncle's place I was going to run away so you couldn't hate me anymore. My brother called Yukio and he came to get us. He sure has one hell of a right hook. Didn't even see it coming." Kyo says with a sigh
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 pm

"It must of have hurt you a lot. Yukio has always done that to me whenever I'm down. He would go out and search for that person and knock some senses into them. I'm sorry that he did that to you..." Rin quietly said and gently caress his cheeks a little. "And I dont hate you for it. I can tell that you still have feelings for me. Just by one look, I know everything about that person or how they hadn't gotten over their feelings for their ex or something...Its just a bad habit of mine, I suppose..." He told him and stood up. "I should probably go shower...I've been crying that my clothes got soak..." Rin quietly giggle.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Kyo blushes a bit as Rin caresses his cheek. ""Its okay. I think I might have needed that wake up call." he says looking at him. He was a bit surprised when the other got up to shower. "Okay. I'll be right here when you come out" he says smiling
Zero looked at Yukio as the clothes were drying. "You look a bit down. Is everything okay?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Rin nodded his head and enters the door. When the door was close, he leaned against it and sigh softly before turning on the shower. Taking off his clothes, he walked inside and began to shower. Yukio glance over to Zero when he looked away when the air around them fill them with silence. "Neh, Zero," he turn to look over to the dryer. "Why is it so hard to love someone when they don't really appreciates you for what you did for them?" he ask without looking at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Kyo stares at the door with a sigh. Zero tilts his head. "Are you talking about Kyo with Rin? If you are it's because he feels like he's betrayed me. When our parents died I was like a living vegetable. I laid in bed not moving or talking for almost an entire year. Kyo promised me no matter what he'd find who took our parent's lives and do the same to them. He promised he'd always live his life for me and no one else. Though when he met Rin he fell for him. Now he's worried he has betrayed me. I've told him if Rin makes him happy then I'm happy but I don't know what else to do to convince him it's okay to fully love Rin." Zero says looking down
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Scrubbing himself, he glance over to the door and began singing the ABC's song as he wash his hair and body. Meanwhile, Yukio glance over to Zero as he heard him. Nodding his head to what the other had said he pulled him closer onto his side. "Do you know who they are? I'm sure he hasn't told you yet has he? You going to school and him not going...I suppose he has a reason to be like that. But considering his love for my brother, he would at least have to acknowledge what my brother do. However, knowing my brother, he always gets picked on at school..." He sigh softly when he heard Lulius coming into the laudry room only to find Zero and Yukio there.

"Oh hey you two! Glad that you both are safe and sound..." He told him with a heavy groan. "Are you visiting, Zero?" he ask him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:15 pm

"Who they are? Who are you talking about?" Zero asked looking at Yukio. He wanted to know but turned his attention to Lulius walking in. "Oh hello. I am staying at Yukio's place right now." he says nervously. He wasn't sure how the other might react to hearing that.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:39 pm

"Those who had killed your parents. I'm sure you're dying to know eventually you'll have to find out..." Yukio was cut off short when Lulius came in and found them talking. Eyeing him from where he was he turned away as he heard him.

Lulius blink in surprise as he heard Zero. "Ah really? That's good! I mean you've just transfer here not that long ago so stay here as long as you like. If you'll excuse me, may I borrow Yukio for a bit?" he ask looking at him thoughtfully as he waited.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Zero looked at Yukio. He now was wondering if Elliot made it up and the twins were innocent. 'If Yukio and Rin didn't do it then who did...' he thinks as he nods and smiles. "Sure you can borrow Yukio. Just make sure you bring him back." he says jokingly. He really wanted to know now.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Yukio and Lulius walked off to the side so that Zero wouldn't hear the two. "What is it?" Yukio had ask.

"It appears that they're moving again. After what happen to Elliot an all, I'm sure they're next...So keep in mind to keep them safe. Especially your lover, Zero.." Lulius had said to him while having his arms cross.

"What do you mean? And how did you know about Elliot?" he ask curiously.

"I was there hiding when that happen. Saw them taking him to another room and you know that happen.." Lulius mutter hating the fact that they would torture their own. "Anyways, keep safe. I'll keep a watchful eye on their next move.." He told him and patted him on the shoulders as he brought Yukio back to the room. "Here you go Zero..." He gently push Yukio back and say his goodbyes to them and left.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:36 am

Zero looked as they came back. He smiled a bit looking at Yukio. Once Lulius was gone the other looked at him. "So will you tell me what you were saying before? I don't want to not know anything anymore."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum