Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 21 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Once they had left Rin walked out of the building when he glanced over to him. "Say Kyo. Have you ever thought of Elliot ever being torture?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:43 pm

"What kind of question is that? Elliot is tough so I don't think torture could get to him. Even if something like that happened he'd instantly go to our uncle's place to stay until getting fully recovered. Why are you asking?" Kyo said looking at Rin
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:20 pm

"Well the reason why I ask is because of that!" Rin said pointing to the injure Elliot who was now making his way across the street. One could see the trail of blood as the other made his way across the street.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:50 am

Kyo's eyes widen as he grabs Rin's hand and runs over to Elliot. "Hey! Are you okay!?" he asked looking up at the other. "Are you willing to help me?" he asked Rin not sure if the other was okay with helping Elliot. Kyo never expected to see the other so soon or like this either. He began lifting him up and trying to carry him towards his uncle's place. It was the safest place he knew of besides Yukio's dorm. The olny problem is that his uncle's place was far from where he was now
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:42 pm

"Um sure I'll help you.." Rin quietly said not even knowing why he had helped him although they were enemies. While being pulled the two soon approached him as he helped Kyo on the other side. "We could take him back to the dorm. I'm sure Yukio wouldn't mind..." He manage to put up a smile as he helps him.

Elliot was just about to pass out when he heard footsteps running towards him. The next thing he knew he heard Kyo's voice along with Rin's when he tries to so hard not to hear them. Unfortunately, it backfire and so he knew he had to let them help him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Kyo looked at Rin. "Are you sure Yukio won't mind? I don't want to cause more trouble." he asked heading towards the dorms with the other. He didn't think Elliot could survive with such wounds. 'He is like super human..... to still be breathing with such sever injuries...' he thinks as they head to the elevators.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:34 pm

"I'm sure he's fine with it. If not, then I'll hit him for you to knock some sense into him..." Rin giggle and helped Elliot into the elevator. Once they had gotten in, Rin waited until the elevator came to a stop. When it did so, he took Elliot over to his dorm and found the door to be open when he saw Yukio coming out of it. "Yukio could you give us a hand?" he ask. Yukio glance at them then to Rin when he helped them to the room. After setting him down onto the ground, Yukio saw Rin's facial expression as he saw him looking slightly away. "Um, I'm gonna go get some breakfast so Yukio will help you alright?" Rin smile while he saw that the blood had stain his clothes. Sighing softly he toss his bloody clothes into the laundry basket and took out a new pair when he walked over to the door. "I'll be back!" He called and left the four of them there and made his way over to the elevator as he gotten in.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:01 am

Kyo glanced over at Rin as they entered the dorm. He watched as the other left to go get breakfast. He sighs to himself before looking around for bandages and such. Zero was still asleep and it was mostly better if he didn't wake up. Kyo glanced over to Yukio. "I'm sorry about this. I'll take full responsibility for everything you might be thinking or want to say"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:02 pm

"There's no need. Once Rin has made up his mind about helping then I can't say anything about it..." Yukio reply and toss him some bandages before making his way into the bathroom to grabbed some alcohol to disinfect the wound.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 pm

"I wonder what happened to him. This seems like a wild animal attacked him or something." Kyo says cleaning the wounds with a damn wash cloth. He glanced over at Yukio. "You really are a good brother. I wish I was like you when it came to Zero." he says softly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:44 pm

"He probably got it from his boss. Usually he wouldnt be this bad if he hadn't abort his mission..." Yukio reply and gently shrug. A few minutes later he sigh softly "I'm only doing Zero a favor and that's all...Besides he wouldnt have help if you still havent had feelings for him..." he pointed while he sat on his bed.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:37 pm

"What do you mean by that?" Kyo asked looking over at Yukio. Zero was still asleep or so it seemed. He had woken up but laid there with his eyes closed. He wanted to hear what was going on.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:12 am

"Well Rin have been keeping an eye on you for quite a while. Hm wasn't it a few years ago when you sort of like Elliot? I mean, didnt you have feelings for him? Rin could tell just by looking at you..." Yukio had said and looks up at the ceiling. His eyes not wavering at all as he saw the look in his eyes.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:55 am

Kyo glanced to the side. "It wasn't anything like an affectionate like. I admired Elliot because he always seemed to know everything and had the right things to say all the time. In all honesty I just want to grow up like him so I could better protect Zero." he says softly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:14 am

"Ah so you want to be just like him. Oh how I admired you. Another replica of him. Then does that mean you'll do what he does too? Kill people fkr their amusement?" Yukio said as he shrug his shoulders.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:27 am

"Don't be stupid Yukio. I never knew about the killing until I met you and your brother. So to me, Elliot was like a respectable big brother who looked out for me and Zero. Nothing more than that. If you ask me now; my image of him is definitely shattered to who I had thought he was." Kyo said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:32 am

Yukio chuckle and sat up, "I'm just saying. Anyways, I'm going to go get ready. It appears Rin is taking longer than I expected..." He mutter and got up and walked over to the bathroom door and washed his face and teeth before heading out.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Kyo finished bandaging Elliot. He washed his hands and sighs. Zero continued to lay on the bed until his stomach growled. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed Elliot, Kyo and Yukio there. "What's going on?" he asked as if he didn't already know
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:37 pm

"Oh Rin and Kyo went out to go get some breakfast but found Elliot injure. So they decided to bring him in to aid him...At the moment, Rin went out to get breakfast so I'm going to go fetch him..." Yukio explained before heading over to the door.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Zero looked over at Yukio as the other was leaving. Once he was gone he noticed Kyo cleaning things up. "Are we going to runaway?" he asked knowing his brother better than anyone. Kyo glanced over at Zero. "Don't give me that sad look. I thought it could work out but there's already too much bad blood between us all. Get up and lets go." he says looking at him. Zero nods as he takes off the clothes that belonged to Rin and put on his own clothes. Kyo did the same. He looked out the window seeing Yukio had gotten really far off. "It would have been nice to stay but its no longer an option. I'll take Elliot to uncle's place and then we go." Kyo said as Zero followed him out the dorm. The went for the stairs instead of the elevator. Zero wanted to stay but abandoning his brother was something he couldn't do. They went through the back exit instead of the front to avoid running into Yukio and Rin.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Rin who didnt know that Yukio had left to go searched for him came through the elevator as he missed Zero and Kyo. Sighing softly, he walked out of the elevator and came upon his room when he smile. Opening up his door, he found the place to be empty and the clothes being tossed to the side. Eyeing the empty place, he set down the food and stood there. 'I knew he wouldn't want to stay. It has always been like this? Hasnt it?' he thought and flop down onto his bed and laid there crying. Yukio on the other hand searched high and low for Rin but found him nowhere. Sighing a bit he came back to the dorm only to find his brother on the bed crying. 'I see so they left? How unlikely of you Kyo. Just because of what Rin did didn't mean anything to you and yet you left. You're so troublesome...' he thought and came to comfort his younger brother.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Kyo took Elliot to his uncle's place as he planned to. After that he and Zero left to go somewhere. He didn't know where to go but as long as Zero was with him he'd be happy. Zero looked at his brother. "Are you okay nii-san? I know you're worried about Rin. Why don't we just go back? We can say we were taking Elliot to our uncle's home. I want to see Yukio again." he says looking at him. Kyo looks over at him as he stopped walking. "Do you think those two want us around? They just pretended as if all was well but I can tell we weren't welcomed. It's better to forget them altogether." he says looking away and kept walking. Zero frowns. 'Then why are you crying nii-san....' he thinks knowing Kyo was probably confused and needed some help. Zero pulls out a phone he had gotten from Elliot for emergencies. He sends a message to Yukio explaining what was going on.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:09 pm

When his brother had fallen asleep, Yukio heard his phone vibrating. Opening up to find a text he sigh heavily and quickly text back to him telling him that Kyo had just ticked him off. After that, he closed his phone and made his way over to the door and took one last look at his sleeping brother. Growling beneath his breath, he went out to go look for something to do as he closed the door behind him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Kyo stopped at a bus stop with Zero. He sat down and sighs heavily. Zero looked at his phone. He messages back telling Yukio where they were. He also apologized for Kyo since he knew why the other was like this. He asked for Yukio and Rin to please excuse and forgive Kyo. Once the text was sent he sat down with his brother.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:10 pm

As Yukio had walked out, he receives another text message from Zero. Looking at it, he decides to head to where the bus station was at and found the two sitting down. Approaching them, his fist went into the air as he punches Kyo on the face. "That's for leaving without saying goodbye to my brother! And this is for Rin who had his tears being shed until he could no longer cry!" He yelled feeling so stupid at the moment but it was for the best.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum