Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:50 am

Truth was there was only him and no one else. He never painted another doctor since they weren't important to him but Akito draw his eye and he wanted him. On the back there was writing in elegant crussive, it said "Akito...how he caught my attention...I find this rather embrassing that I painted but he was alyaws on my mind. I never painted anyone else...not even family...Is this a sign...do I crave Akito. I personally hope no one finds this, they mind taunt me for being to girly or something *sighs*, I don't care what others think. I want Akito to be mine...I want him in my arms feeding him yummy candy...I guess hope he likes me too...I need his approval. Some people might find that werid but I feel lonely I may have a lot of money but I still have that void in my heart that I know Akito will fill. *blushes* I love you Akito, it was love at first sight and everytime I see you my heart beats faster, every time you smile my heart stops...please accept me Akito, I need you more than you think...I want to have you but knowing me I'll just screw everything up. I helplessly in love with you and I think about you 24/7.....I love you Akito with all my heart..." it finishes

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 4 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 am

Akito looked at the painting more closely as he found the details very correct. "He even painted the mole under my left eye. Now that's detailed if you ask me." he mutters as he noticed something behind the painting. Momiji looked around at the other paintings. "If Aza paints, I wonder what Shiro does." he mutters As Akito read the words on the back of the painting; he felt as if his entire body froze up. 'There's has to be a mistake.. maybe another Akito or something...' he says blushing and putting the painting back.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:55 pm

The painting shone in the sunlight, the meeting ended and Akito and shiro leaned against the door way "oooo Aza looks like Akito found your painting of him" shiro said loudly so they could hear him. Aza blushed and looked off to the side "s-so what..." he studders and looks down

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Momiji and Akito heard their voices. Momiji ran over to Shiro and hugs him. "I thought that would go on forever. Can I ask you two something?" he whispers to Aza and Shiro. Meanwhile Akito was leaning on a wall hiding his face from the Aza
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Shiro nods "well we're back..." he chuckles "ask us what.." shiro whispers but aza looked at Akito and took mental pictures of him, he looked at Momiji hugging him bsck and raises his eyebrow, he was happy Akito found the painting

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:17 pm

"Um.. well some of the doctors said we will miss being here once our training is done. Akito and I know we're only here for training but... he's confused after finding that painting. He's not sure if he wants to finish his training. He said, "If I slack of training will go on forever and I can stay for a longer time." Momiji whispers to them. "I don't want training to end either. I like Dr. Shiro's niceness." he says clinging to the other
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 pm

"hm they're just jealous and want to be in your place...don't slack off, you could become our assistants...though their is a long line before.." shiro smiles petting his head. Aza saw this and walked off. Shiro sighed watching him leave "he wants our type of affection...he just can't seem to get it..." he frowns and calls over Akito "go talk to him..he needs you.." he says holding Momiji close

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:06 pm

Akito looked up at Shiro. "I don't want to go to him. If I do then I'll become a full fledged doctor and I'll have to say good bye." he says biting his lip. Momiji looked at Akito. "So tell him you don't want to say good bye." he says smiling. Akito looked up and walked over towards where Aza went off to. "Um.... Dr.Aza...?" he mutters
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Aza looked up and he blushed "y-yes..." he peeks up at him and smiles a little "do you need anything Akito" he says and plays with his fingers. Shiro smiles "he Finslly has someone to love...@

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Akito looked to the side. "Do you want some coffee? I know you like my coffee so I wanted to make you some more if you need any that is." he says swaying from side to side. Momiji blinks a bit. "What about you?" Do you have someone?" he asked innocently
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:57 pm

He smiles big and nods "yes yes I would.." he picks him up and carries him to the kitchen. "so you saw the painting...and the letter " he sits down. Shiro nods "yes I do Abd he's right in front of me...it's you" he kissed his forehead

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:03 pm

Akito glanced down as the other spoke. "I did. It made my heart flutter but I don't think I should have seen it. I won't want to leave your side once training is over." he says sadly. Momiji's cheeks turn bright pink. "Dr.Shiro...! I don't know what to says." he says shyly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:08 pm

His eyes brighten "so....you accept me..." he looked at him wanting to kiss him deeply "please do accept me...@ he thought Abd bit his lip. Shiro chuckles "don't call my doctor....call me shiro" he kisses him slowly

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:15 pm

"Yes I do. I accept you and your feelings for me." Akito says looking down. He couldn't look Aza in the eyes yet. He was too embarrassed. "Shiro...! Shiro...!" Momiji says smiling happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:19 pm

He walks over Sbd hugs him "hm thank you thank you.." he nuzzles his neck so happy to finnaly have someone that loves him back. Shiro chuckles "you are so cute" he strokes his hair "do you want to go back to the hospital tommorow"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Akito was a bit surprised by the hug but doesn't fight it. Momiji looks at Shiro. "I want to stay here with you"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Aza started kissing him all over and held him close. Shiro smiles "then when I work your always at my side...ok" he picks him up and walked downstairs

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:38 pm

"Okay... you're going overboard with the kissing." Akito says not liking all the attention. It was still too embarrassing for him. Momiji nods as he listened to him. "I'll go with you anywhere."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 pm

He pulls away blushing "sorry sorry..." he unhooked his arms. Shiro walked in and smiled "Akito would you like to go to work with aza.." he asked eyeing up Akito

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:00 pm

"A chance to watch Aza at work. That sounds like fun." Akito says. Momiji smiled happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 pm

He smiles "you two go shower...were going out tonight" shiro tells them and smirks at a blushing aza

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Akito walked with Momiji towards the bathroom. Once there the two began to undress. "I'm really glad we came here aren't you Akito." he asked. Akito frowns as he looked down. "Yeah but there's something that bothers me. I use to hear odd rumors about Shiro and Aza. So far if you ask me none of its true." he mutters. Momiji blinks confused. "What do you mean by that? What did you hear?" he asked. "I heard when they don't get what they want the tend to get aggressive. The two of them would toy with some of their bodies just to get what they wanted. Though I acted against Aza and he just gave me candy. I'm starting to think I was worried for nothing." Akito says. Momiji nods happily. "Maybe those doctors were jealous you'd be here and tried to ruin your chances by scaring you. Then it could be true but they love us so much they won't do things like that with us." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:47 pm

"looks like you fell in love aza...I'm happy for you" aza nods smiling "I don't have the heart to hurt them..I hope Akito didn't hear those things I did..like get aggressive...." "hmmm I'm sure he did aza...everyone just wants a piece of you" he chuckles and the butler comes behind aza rubbing his ass "master..it's time for you bathe and message" the old butler whispered in his ear, leading him away. Aza nods Nd strips getting in the shower, letting the butler run his soapy hands all over his body, the butler locked the door and smirked. Shiro shakes his head "that pervert of a butler always want to feel up aza..." he goes to take his own shower

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Akito and Momiji finished their bath time. They walk towards the other side of the room and get towels. Momiji runs out the bathroom just before Shiro was about to shower. "Hi! I'm all clean now." he says happily. Akito went towards his room and sighs. 'I wonder where Aza is....' he thinks with a sigh
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Shiro had a towel around his waist snd smiles "put on one of the suits in your closet or would you rather prefer a dress" he winks smirking. The butler dries aza off and dressed him touching every inch of him, making his master purr. He unlocks the door showing aza how sexy he looked, with his hands at his waist

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum