Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No such thing exist (closed)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No such thing exist (closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: No such thing exist (closed)

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:03 pm

When Tomoe had left, he had a hunch about Takeshi. Somehow he noticed the look on his face earlier and from before too. It was the same look that he had before he even came to go see Aido. 'For some reason, I don't know how to shake off this feeling. I have a feeling that Takeshi is rather changing. I just hope he doesn't do anything bad to make him regret it in the future.' He thought as he shook off the feeling hoping that tomorrow would be a new day. Pulling away from the curb and onto the street he drove away from the house. On the way to a stop light, he made a right turn and went on that is until he caught sight of Aido standing there. 'Aido?' he thought and pulled to the side and decided to get out to bring him home.

"You know how Aido feels and yet you still tease him. No wonder he locks his feelings away. It's because of the way how you act around him. Sheesh, do you like him or something?" Kagami had said while his eyes stares at him. "To answer you about my sleep, I am still rather tire from all the ruckus last night. That vampire is getting on my nerves and I will surely like to eliminate him for making Aido go through all of this..." he mutter while a yawn escape his lips once more. "Shall we get going then, Hiro?" he smile pulling him that is until he saw Tomoe approaching them. "You should do something about him. He may think I'm Aido so do something about it!" he whispers over to Hiro.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Takeshi and his mother made there way into the kitchen as she washed her hands "So why did you do it?" She asked Takeshi who just glanced at her "You didn't have to kill them... So why?" She asked.
"I don't know."
"You had to have known, you knew you had the option to let them go." She said handing him a glass of water
"Takeshi glanced at his reflection in the water "I just wanted her to be quiet, she wouldn't stop screaming" he answered gripping the glass "It was an accident... I didn't mean too."
"An incident like that was no accident, you intended to hurt them... The older you get the more I notice your just like your father."
As soon as 'father' slipped out of her mouth, Takeshi's grip tightened around the cup causing it to shatter water spilling onto the floor glass landing everywhere he glanced at his bleeding hand as the cuts began to close. He raised his hand up to his mouth about to lick it off before his mother smacked the back of his head "You know your own blood is like acid to the stomach." She took his hand dabbing off the blood "Your father never really wanted to leave-" "I don't want to talk about him." Takeshi said in a aggravated tone.

"Hmmm, I have mixed feelings for the boy" Hiro answered honestly "Try having to sit and watch as it unfolded, I've never heard such earpieceing screams... I'm sure he would have slaughtered the boy if you hadn't been the host of the body." He let himself be pulled closer, his thought process was sharp before pressing closer to Kagami "Play along," he mutter before lifting the boys chin up pressing his lips against his holding his chin in place as he deepened the kiss then taking his free hand placing it on Kagami's lower back. He slowly broke the kiss looking up at Tomoe as if he had just noticed the other "I told you eventually someone would catch us out in the opening." He stated to Kagami acting as though he hadn't intended upon the kiss.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Tomoe had finally approached the two when he realized that the male had pulled away from the kiss. Stopping himself which he was a few feet away, he let out a soft sigh and turned himself around when he made his way back to his car. Once entering, he took one last glance before making his way home. 'For sure I thought that was Aido? I guess I'm wrong. I just hope that he had made it home...' Tomoe thought and drove away.

When the kiss was laid upon his lips, Kagami open his eyes wide as he heard him. Staring deeply into the other he finally realized that Hiro had said something. "Its not my fault that you're so cute!" He lied when he noticed that Tokoe had driven off. Sighing lightly when he saw that Tomoe was gone he turned his attention back to him. "Dont you ever do that to me again! Or else I'll snap yoir freaking throat out Hiro!" He snap while wiping the kiss away and trhing to calm himself down. Once he did he finally answer his statement earlier. "I know that, however, why did Aido snapped at him? Heh all I heard was just the word 'obsessed' amd that's it. Hm maybe he was mad that Tomoe left with him...oh well.." Kagami quietly said and shrug. "I'm starving! I want to eat! Treat me yeah?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Hiro smirked from the comment but only for a second before releasing the boy watching as he wiped his mouth like his lips were contaminated, he felt his neck as Kagami threatened him "hmm sounds kinky is that a threat or promise?" Hiro asked as if he was all for it he never took Kagami's threats to seriously unless he acted upon them "My guess is that he feels Takeshi took his brother away from him without his consent.... You expect me to treat you to a meal after you've threatened to harm me, that doesn't seem like a fair deal to me what do I get out of it?" He asked
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:37 pm

"Its definitely a threat Hiro..." Kagami stated as he stares at him. After listening to what he had said he kind of knew that Aido seemed very upset about Tomoe leaving him. Sighing softly as he shot him a glare he walked on. "Fine. Dont treat me then. I'll just go by myself and eat until I'm content..." He quietly said and walked ahead of the other knowing that Hiro wouldnt want to treat him after what he had said to him.

A few minutes have gone by when Kagami found a nice decorated busy restaurant. Eyeing it for a brief moment he made his way I side that is until he was stop by Hiro. "Why are you following me? Gee I supposed I'm treating you or something?" He joke lightly but grew serious. "Hurry up will you?"
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:07 pm

"I'll keep that in mind the next time I try to kiss you." Hiro stated placing his hands behind his head looking off before returning his gaze to the other as Kagmi started to leave him behind "Hey hold up, someone might hurt you if you go alone..." He waited hoping the other would turn around but instead Kagmi kept going on his way Hiro sighed as he began to chase after the other "Hold up Kagmi!"

After practically chasing Kagmi down he grabbed the boy by the arm stopping him before he could walk into the restaurant "Now hold on, why... Because you are my responsibility, think about how much value you are to the world if someone figured out who you really are or worse got their hands on you." He gripped Kagmi's arm slightly although Hiro thought of everything as being a joke Kagmi and Aido's safety was no laughing matter "I don't need you to treat me I'm treating you."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm

While his arm was being held he glance over his shoulders to find Hiro holding onto them. Being displeased to what the other male had did he pulled away. "Its not like you value mine nor Aido's. You only care because we're different than the rest of the vampires that lives here. Besides if it weren't for Aido keeping that promised of yours I would of been dead or we could of been dead..." Kagami irritately said to him. He didnt know why Hiro was acting up. Its not as if there's a vampire after them. If it were true then he and Aido would of been dead already. "Well its about time I heard you. Sheesh been waiting for you to tell me that you'll treat me..." he smirk and opened up the door to head inside. "Coming?" He called opening for the other to head in.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:29 pm

".... Is that really what you think because your different that I would even bothering being around you?" Giro asked looking away from the other "that must be the case than." He replied sarcastically to Kagmi irritable comment, "You already knew before hand that I was so there was no point of even playing around like that" he stated walking past the other.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:41 pm

"Aww are you mad that I knew? Dont be or else Aido is going to be mad at me..." Kagami chuckle and followed after the other. Once he entered he took a look around to find an empty table. Then one caught his attention when he grabbed Hiro by the arms leading them to the table. "Lets sit here!" He happily said looking at him. "I want to eat a an entire rib and have a nice strawberry lime soda..." he exclaimed looking at him. "Would that be fine with you? Also some onion rings...okay?" Kagami grin looking at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Hiro looked over at Kagmi then looked away hiding his faint blush "There's no need to be mad over something as childish as that." He let Kagmi lead him to a table looking at the other as he spoke "alright no need to rush the tables not gonna disappear." Hiro assured to the other due to being so haste he let Kagmi sit down first before sitting across from him "Yeah whatever you want is fine," Hiro answered as a waiter walked over starting off with the drinks "A coke and strawberry lime soda." Hiro stated as she nodded her head walking away to fetch the drinks.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Looking at him thoughtfully he smirk "Well I cant waste any more time. Once we're done here I need to head back home and have Aido take over..." Kagami softly said wanting to let the other know. Shrugging off his shoulders a bit he saw the waiter coming back. "Order my lunch for me..." he happily said to him knowing that he had been waiting for his food to be order. "What are you ordering?" Kagami had ask looking at him as he waited. "I want to know...And tell me, do you love Aido? Or are you just using him?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:23 pm

"Pfft figures," Hiro scoffed "you never stay very long, a rare steak and potato" as the waiter made her way back setting the sodas down Hiro ordered for the two, the woman smiled at the two claiming the food would be done in a bit before hurrying off to tend to another table. Hiro picked up his glass with gentle fingers taking a sip before attending to the question "Yes" He answered bluntly for the first question.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:53 am

"What do you mean I don't stay very long? I did my best but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I can't take over Aido's body forever when we're both in this mess knowing that sooner or later, Tomoe would find out what happen.." Kagami had said and closes his eyes when he saw that the waiter had came back. Once she had taken their orders he immediately turn to look over to Hiro. His eyes wide as he stares at him dumbfounded. "Wait. So you love him but have you ever tell him that you do? I'm curious now?" he grin looking at him thoughtfully while reaching for his strawberry lime soda.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:16 am

"I understand that, it might just be for the best. How can I... He never wants me around for too long, I usually don't come out for hiding unless he asks for me. Which is on rather rare occasions, so I've never really gotten the chance." He admitted running his finger over the rim of his glass before letting out a deep sigh, a couple of moment later the woman returned with there food placing it on the table. Hiro waited until Kagmi took the first bite of his food before digging into his own.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:13 am

Studying him, Kagami giggle as he heard him. He somehow noticed the cute side of Hiro when he saw the plate of food coming. Once it was settle onto the table, he reached for the ribs when he came to a stop. "Um, you don't have to wait for me to eat mine. Go ahead and eat yours instead.." He smile looking at him. About a minute later, he slowly went in and ate the rib as he savor the taste. Grinning, he nodded as he told him about his delicious food. "Its really great! I really like it! And um its interesting to see Aido acting this way towards you. Usually he would think of you whenever he's alone. I'm sure you've noticed that, however, he's just too shy to even say anything. Did you know that action speaks louder than words?" He grin as he continued eating the ribs that now stain his face a little. "Um excused me for a minute. I need to go to the bathroom really quick..." He lied and got up to go over to the bathroom. Once entering the bathroom he looks at himself in the mirror.

"Neh Aido, let's change yeah? You can finish my food for me. I am still tire from what has happen last night. Just let me get some sleep. I am rather still tire..." Kagami had said to him.

Aido looks at him and sigh when he nodded his head as he returned back to his body. Stretching for a bit, he nods his head and walked out to find Hiro sitting on his chair. A minute later he made his way back to sit down when he looks at him as he wipes away his mouth with a napkin. "Hiro. Kagami forced me to change again. He said that he was tire so he went back to sleep. And is this what he order?!" Aido looks at the ribs when he gulp. "Would you like to share it with me?" he ask smiling at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:39 am

Hiro looked over at Kagmi noting how the other glanced him over, Hiro looked at Kagmi before picking up his fork to start eating his potato . He couldn't help the charming smile that washed over his face glad to see that Kagmi was enjoying his meal, "good I like knowing that I've spent money on well prepared meals, I'm quite aware of that." Hiro answered taking a bite from his stake he let the silence remain between the two as they ate "Your excused..." He answered taking another sip from his soda.
Hiro looked up at Aido with a smile smile "If you'd like to share then I wouldn't mind " he answered scooting over in his seat to let Aido sit next to him.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:56 am

"If you'd like to share then I wouldn't mind "

Aido giggle as he heard him. Sitting down next to him, he reached over to get his plate and now had it in front of them. Slowly eating his rib one by one he handed some over to Hiro. "Eat this. It's really good! My, Kagami has a sense for food alright although he's a you know what..." He stated smiling at him. But somehow, he had a feeling that he was going to be sick to his stomach. As time had went on, Aido glance over his shoulders a bit before realizing that they were almost being watch from the outside. Looking away, he turn to look at Hiro when he noticed the barbecue sauce on his face. Leaning over, he quietly licked them off as he pulled away. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that..." he told him briefly noting that this was the first time that he had done it to Hiro. "Say Hiro, do you like me?" he ask.

Meanwhile, Tomoe had finally reached home when he opened up the house to find no one there. Calling out Aido's name, there was no response. Tilting his head and his hand comb his hair back, Tomoe decided to check the rooms in case Aido had slept in the rooms. Seeing that Aido was nowhere to be found, he decides to call Takeshi to see what he's up to. Dialing the number he waited for his lover to pick up his phone.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 am

Hiro watched as Aido settled in his seat "If you insist..." he said as he was offered a rib he took then took a bite as he chewed he wasn't gonna lie it was pretty good, he chuckled from Aido's comment "he can be." He took another bite from his rib, he heard a noise in his ears he couldn't tell exactly what it was but it had his attention as he turned around to glance out the window he was caught off guard as Aido licked his cheek. Setting his attention back to Adio "It's alright, of course I do."

The phone rung about twice before Takeshita finally picked up "Hello?" Was answered on the other side of the phone.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:54 am

Aido giggle when he saw how surprised the other had look. Smiling at him he flustered but stopped him. "Like as in love right? Or like as in an being a friend?" He ask hoping that the other would choose soon since he didnt do much. Yawning a bit, he finally finished his for when he noticed that Hiro had this odd look on his face. "You sense it right?" A silent went passed them. "That sucking beast out there is waiting to ambush us since we came here..." He told him while he waited knowing that they might of have listened to him.

"Ah Takeshi! What are you doing since I left. Oh um, are you feeling a lot better than before? I just thought I ask you..." Tomoe had said as he drove over to his dad. "If you want to come home, call me. Aido and I could come get you whenever you want to come okay?" he said.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:12 am

"Like is a word used to label upon a friendship, I enjoy your company but I don't like you" he stated placing his elbow against the table holding his head up with it "I don't like lying to the ones I care for... So yes I love you," Hiro stated before returning his gaze out the window which gave him the only excuse to hide his blush "Yeah, I don't like it... Come on let's get you home." He stated abruptly standing up leaving their pay under one of the plates, he stretched out then offered his hand to Aido "Coming?"

"I'm thinking about whether or not if I should come home for a meal." He answered his stomach growled slightly at the thought of eating something, Takeshi had officially been starving a since breakfast. "Sadly there wasn't anything here that was fulfilling. I'm glad you've said that I won't be staying as long as I thought... I'll call back when I'm ready to go."
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Aido blink when a smile perked on the tip of his lips. Grinning, he leaned on him while looking at him thoughtfully. Yes. This was one thing to why he had love Hiro for. His honesty, his looks, his kindness, heck almost every thing about him. Nodding as he had heard him about the two heading home, he got up and held onto Hiro's hand. Glancing every now and then, the two had finally made it out of the restaurant when a dagger was thrown at them. Aido with his quick reflexes pulled down Hiro when he turn to look up at the building. "I don't think we can make it home, Hiro..." Aido quietly said to him as he saw a group of vampires up on top of the building.

"Why don't you come home and I'll cook something for you? How about it?" Tomoe had ask as he listens to him wanting to know the reason why. "If you can't then thats fine as well. Your mother did wanted for you to stay there for the night but if you want I can cook something and bring it over..." He told him over the phone.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Hiro took his hand in his own holding it gently as they made there way outside he held the door open for Aido, smiling slightly before being pulled down he looked toward the dagger that nearly took off Aido's head then slanted his eyes up toward the building looking at the three vampires. Who all seemed to be eyeing Aido "Is that the boy?" The blonde one asked, "He looks even more delicious then he smells" the dark haired male responded licking his lips "We're here to take the boy not sample him," the oldest of the two responded. The blonde comensing to roll his eyes "There will be enough blood left for 'Him' to experiment on." The oldest glared down at Hiro "Ah you must be Hiro... Well than I'll make it simple, just hand over the boy and we'll be on our way." Hiro scoffed "If you want him come get him," he retorted not willing just gonna hand Aido over.

"...." There was a silence through the receiver ".... Will you let me have whatever I want?" He asked wanting to know before jumping to conclusions to what he really wanted "I don't want to stay here much longer... It reaks of memories." Takeshi stated "Pick me up as soon as possible?" Takeshi asked.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Aido who was now behind Hiro stood there. He wasn't afraid but he had a bad feeling that Hiro would not win them. Clutching onto Hiro he waited for them to make their next move. "Hiro dont tempt them. They will take me by force and possibly drain me dead if you keep doing that. I dont want you to get hurt as well as I am. I'm sure Kagami wouldnt want that to happen as well..." he quietly said and gently pulled him back. "The only one who can defend us is Kagami. No one else..." Aido whispered I to his ears as he looks up at them.

Tomoe blink when he heard him. "Sure I'll give whatever you want. Anything if it makes you full..." He told him and smile. Then he heard him "Alright I'm on my way..." and with that he left for the car to go pick up Takeshi.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dajaemae Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:20 pm

As Hiro felt his shirt gripped he gave a glance back at Aido before glancing back at the building the blonde one began to crouch down on the roof reaching into the fold of his jacket pulling out three daggers in between his knuckles he pulled his hand back then sharply drew his hand forward releasing them as they whizzed through the air. Hiro's senses sharpened as his immediate reaction was to protect Aido, Hiro pulled Aido closer to him to avoid having him struck with a knife but as he turned back around to face the blonde he looked to see not one but two, the two smiled coyly before beginning to circle Aido and Hiro "Can you tell whose who?" They asked in unison "One's an illusion... while the others the real thing" Hiro's eyes darted to one boy to the other not holding his gaze on one for too long unaware if they might try attacking Aido from behind. Aido was right Hiro could only fight them off for so long "If that's the case, an extra hand would be great."

Takeshi could sense the others smile even over the phone "Sounds pleasing, thank you... Ill be outside waiting." He answered hanging up before making his way outside but not before taking the small grey tin his mom gave to him rattling as he slipped it into his pocket.
Dajaemae
Dajaemae

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 am

Being cautious around the three vampires, Aido's grip tighten as he saw how quickly the other had reform their team. Catching the glimpse of the blonde vampire who had took out three daggers, Aido was soon block when the two turn to see two vampires circling them. Eyeing the floating vampires before them, he nodded his head as he ask for help. Once he did, his hair changed as Kagami now stood before Hiro. "Damn, you woken up my nap again, Hiro." He sigh while stretching his arms a bit. "Are they bothering you or something?" Kagami smirk as he felt more daggers coming from above them. As it came down, he flicked them to the two vampires when it struck the real one as the illusion disappeared. "You alright? It appears they have called for backups? Let's take this somewhere else. I don't want people to get hurt and that will ruin our contract..." He whispers into Hiro's ears.

By the time Tomoe had gotten there, he found Takeshi waiting for him out in front of his house. Opening up his door as he had made his way inside he smile, "So what did you wanted to eat? Or do you want to tell me when we get home?" He curiously ask wanting to know now. "Not to mention, Aido isn't home yet either and its getting darker than usual..." He exclaim still worried for his little brother.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next