Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To save or be saved

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

To save or be saved - Page 3 Empty Re: To save or be saved

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:03 am

"I know my fate. I'm just killing some time before I say hi to satan," Skylar said. She turns and head to her car and started to drive home.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:26 am

"..." He just decided that for that day, he would stop fussing about her. It wasn't of any use. Nope, he was just going to walk home, maybe have a drink and try to forget what had happened that day.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun May 18, 2014 10:37 am

(Hello! I'm now going to try and continue. Sorry, I wrote so long compared to my other replies. Lots of time passed and I have a new roleplaying style. Oh! Can you also give me a new link to how your character looks like? I forgot and the link isn't working.)
Skylar was silent as she drove home. There was only the sound of her car engine in her ear and her dark eyes were glued to the road. At a stop light, Skylar leaned on her elbow and stared out to the busy intersection, deep in thought. A bemused smile grew on her lips as she thought back to the priest. Though she was smiling, it does not reveal what she was truly thinking. "Annoying priest. Meddlesome and nosy. This is why I always hated the church," she thought as she was unable to stop herself from smiling so cruelly. "Calling my life style disgusting... priests don't do anything other than sit back and get fat," she thinks to herself, finally able to go back to her usual poker face. "Why did I even go there to confess?" she scoffed, before going quiet once more from her random burst. Skylar always smiles when she is annoyed or angry. Normal, she keeps that in check but since she was in the safety of her car, she could let lose for that moment. At the stop light changing color to green, Skylar made a right turn before driving a couple of feet and stopping at an apartment complex. With her car park securely, Skylar takes her gym bag up some flight of stairs before reaching the fourth level. From there, she unlocked her apartment door and entered. She was greeted with a familiar face of a German Shepard pup. Throwing her bag to the side, she approached the crying dog and petted the top of it's head. "Hey big guy. Held down the fort for me? Good boy," she said in a surprisingly warm voice. Living by herself, Skylar needed a system to make sure no one sneaked into her home. She shouldn't worry though since all other apartments around her were empty... well, as far a she knew. She hasn't been home for two days. So... she got a dog. Well, she had many other dogs before but her last one died by a bullet wound trying to protect her from an attack. She got a new dog to train. Still young, the puppy still barks at small things, but she is working on that. "Come on. Let's go and feed you," she said softly before getting up to get ready for her new assignment.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Juilii wrote:Its in the spoiler...
Spoiler:
(Seems like everyone is in finals, including me. Cool Just that this is seriously how long it took me to try to contact you. The shame.....)
Ivan walked up the stairs, his headphones kicking out all other noise, a bag of groceries in his hands, making it up to the fourth level. The landlord claimed that due to the complex being new, there was so far only one other tenant, so Ivan didnt mind being the persons neighbor- he had no idea this person was Skylar. He didnt ask. Anyways, he arrived minutes after Skylar did, therefore not seeing or hearing her as he entered his own apartment, locking the door behind himself. "Allo, Chocolate," He greeted his small, fluffy white cat, who gladly rubbed against his legs. "Im gonna assume Tubs is just sleeping in some random corner again," he said, serving his purring pet some food, as well as some for his other cat in a separate dish. He started putting away some of his groceries, thinking back at his phonecall to the police station while he was shopping.

"I heard someone claim they were going to assassinate the mayor. What? No, I didnt see who was speaking. No, I can really describe the voice, it was distorted. Thats all I know. Thankyou, god bless you."

"What if she is their local hitman, and they already know who she is, Choco? What if they do nothing? Why wasnt I informed of this?" He sighed. "No point in complaining, just have to forget about it."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

(Yeah. It's finals season and I just can't wait till school ends DX All this school work is pulling my way from roleplay. But it's okay that it took you so long. At least you message me XD You said that things have slowed down here, right? I'll try to help make things lively again. I'm planning to post a new roleplay idea. If you are interested, look for it in the sci-fi tab Smile )
As Skylar walked deeper into her apartment, she peaks behind every door to make sure no one was hiding while she was away. While she was at it, she closed every blinds to block anyone's vision of the inside of her apartment. Following behind her closely, the puppy was at the heel of Skylar. Once Skylar was satisfied with her inspection, she headed inside her kitchen. She placed the bowl of puppy chow on the floor only to find that she was alone. "Where's that damn pup? He usually standing right next to me," she thought as she looks around the corner. There she found the german shepherd pacing around and barking couple of times. Suspicion started to build inside her as she watched the strange actions of her dog but when it started to have a sneezing attack, she just thought the dog was just complaining. "Finn, come on," she calls the dog. She lean against the wall and made sure Finn was eating before she prepared. She started things off by turning on her stereo.... very loudly. A trick she does just in case anyone can hear her or if one of her guns goes off by accident. Anyways... no one lives near her... as far as she knows. The sound of heavy guitar riffs were playing in the background as Skylar opens a secret compartment containing all her weapons. She removes her shirt and threw it to the side before she actually picks up a weapon. She was sitting around in only a sports bra and of course her pants while she cleans her sniper rifle. From a mission before, her shirt was covered in gun powder. Not a good idea to wear while cleaning and she has no time to get a new shirt right away.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun May 18, 2014 9:24 pm

(Damn. Site. Isnt. Letting. Me. Post.)

...Did he hear music over his own? He took off his headphones, greeted by loud guitar riffs. "...Wonder why the manager hasnt said-" right when the song ended, a clanging of pots was heard, courtesy of Chocolate knocking over the opened box, then running off. "...Damn it. Need to finish packing before I do anything else, or before Choco breaks something..." He said to himself, picking up the pots.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri May 23, 2014 9:36 pm

(Sorry it took me so long. I was busy with school)
Skylar was too busy cleaning her guns that she didn't notice the loud sound of pots clanging in the middle of a song change till her dog started barking like crazy. She stops to listen carefully, closing her eyes to concentrate. Placing her weapon to the side, she gets up and silence her music. "Finn, stop," she ordered. At her words, the puppy stopped barking. He knows full well to follow his master. "Some one is living next door?" she thought in mild shock. She held her chin as she though. "I paid that stupid owner to not allow anyone to move in near me," she thought, "Must have been a change of hands. Though, the new owner should have known the warning from the old one." She moves about in deep thought. Her dog sat on the carpet, looking up with curiosity. She heads to the bed room and got a new long sleeve t-shirt. Now wearing this, she fixed herself to look nicely. Fixing her hair but not putting on any make-up. Keeping a natural but pretty look. She is going to scope out the new neighbor, not knowing that it was the priest she talked to before. She is just going to play the friendly neighbor for now. Then later, she is going to have a little "chat" with the owner to evict the neighbor and maybe punish the owner. If things get a little bit too messy, she might just persuade the neighbor into leaving. She was just about to leave the apartment before stopping to look at Finn. "Come," she commanded. The German Shepard ran excitedly to it's master, just to get picked up by her. "All your job is, is to play cute," she whispered to Finn before tapping his nose lightly. The dog tilted his head and placed it's tongue out while wagging it's tail. With a poker face, Skylar nodded her head. "Good dog," she mumbled before walking out. She turn to her left and knocked on the door next door. She soften her look, though she still had her ever usual poker face, she was pretending to have a different type of personality. In her head, she recited what she plan to say.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri May 23, 2014 10:35 pm

He heard a new song stop abruptly, before silence permeated the air, interrupted by a series of knocks. "ONE MOMENT!" He yelled across the hall, finally putting away the last of the pots, rushing over to the door, opening it without looking through the peep hole. "Ye-" He stared at Skylar, more surprised than shocked or terrified, blinking perplexed. "...Hello again."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat May 24, 2014 11:21 am

(Um, sorry to say. Even though we just restarted this roleplay, I sort of lost my interest in this. I'm so very sorry, I tried keeping this going but I can't keep my interest in this. I know I am horrible. I'm sorry.)
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat May 24, 2014 1:13 pm

(Dont worry, its okay. Its not the first time something like that happens. Thats why theres a bunch of unfinished rps in the world.)
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum