Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till death do we part?! (Closed)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Till death do we part?! (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Till death do we part?! (Closed)

Post  zombiequeenkai Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:39 pm

Onyx crossed her arms at those words that Kayson spoke. "No- but..." she started, finding it rather hard to voice out her complaints on this. She was conflicted. She doesn't want to help out those jerks but at the same time she doesn't want Kayson's to carry all this burden at his expense. And she also believes just by not participating, she's just as bad as those she killed. At the end, she's finding it hard to figure out what is the correct thing to do. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she brush back her hair before speaking again. "Just, I don't want you to bare this alone. We are... stuck in this together and I refuse to just let you go on your own about this," she said, "There has to be a different way. Let's talk about this more inside." She halts all her movements when Kayson speaks to her. "You're right. I'm not going to talk to you about this..." she said before turning to face him. "That's because there's nothing to talk about. I'm completely fine," she lies. She wills herself to stop feeling the pain; mind over matter. It surprisingly worked but it might come back. Speeding up her pace now, almost as an act of running from her problems, she goes up to the door of her house and unlocks it.

The barking inside became much more wilder before Onyx finally opens the door. Three large, dogs rushed out of the door to greet her. The three dogs were all wagging their tails as they cry meeting her. "Hey there. You miss me?" Onyx surprisingly coos at them. There was a bright smile on her face as she looks happy to see them. She then remembers Kayson was there and went back to her usual poker face. "The brown one is Fluffy, the black one is Scruffy, and the white one is Buddy," Onyx said, bashfully rubbing the back of her head. She looks away from him but her face was red. "Make sure you close the door behind you," she said before going into her home. The white one follows after Onyx while the other two runs up to meet Kayson with wagging tails.

The inside of Onyx's house was much more plain than the outside. It contains all the usual things a home would have but the thing that it lacked was personal touch. Everything was clean and perfectly placed but it had a cold feel to it. Onyx might live there but she doesn't actually "live" there. There were two floors for this house. Onyx was in the kitchen setting up some bowls for the dogs.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Till death do we part?! (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Till death do we part?! (Closed)

Post  !Fox! Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:52 pm

A gentle sigh escaped Kayson, having easily seen through her lie, but felt the emotions calm themselves, now mild pulses of emotion every so often. They had been bugging him for awhile now, and after a moment of mental struggle, managed to suppress them further. Having succeeded, he gently guided the dogs back in the house with a warm smile, closing the door before scratching their ears carefully.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  zombiequeenkai Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:01 pm

Onyx was rummaging around her kitchen before setting down a couple of dog bowls. And the sound of the metal bowls hitting the wooden floor, the two dogs that were with Kayson ran to the kitchen. Popping her head out from the doorway, she looks to the fallen angel. "Go ahead and make yourself at home. Is there anything you want to drink or eat?" she asked, "I'm currently making some tea." She leans against the doorway and stare at him for a moment before shaking her head. "We can stay here and rest for the night. We can also stock up on supplies. I got everything needed here... along with magically items," she explains to him. "We also need to discuss on how to break this spell," she said before pointing to the magic ring, "I don't want to help those guys out just to break this spell but I really don't want you to be doing this by yourself." She let out a frustrated sigh as she reveals her dilemma.
zombiequeenkai
zombiequeenkai

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:06 pm

"It's fine, really. I dont mind! I would rather everyone is content and happy! You could just prepare a meal or something for when I get back!" Kayson said honestly, a gentle smile on his face. "I wont stop you if you come along, but I am not quite sure how they will react to your pressence." He stated simply, taking a moment to find a chair to sit in, staring out the window. "Tea would be wonderful, if it's not too much to ask. I dont want to impose, this is your home after all."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3