Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 37 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:18 pm

"...N-no... I need to grow up, and it's not fair if your being so up front, and I keep holding you back... besides, its... kinda nice... being hugged with bare skin against mine... You caught me off guard is all" Came my whispered response. After a few moments, I calmed down enough to relax, and hesitantly spoke up, my face growing to a unknown level of red as I attempted to articulate what I wanted to say, starting and stopping several times
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:14 pm

I stayed quiet and still a few minutes, speaking up a few moments after his many failed attempts to mutter something, " Do you want me to not hold you so tightly so you can speak a little bit more easily?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:53 pm

"N-No... I.... I w-would like to turn around.... See how well i handle it..." I stammered weakly, the words a nervous jumble blurting out of my mouth, and i rambled to keep up "I-if not thats totally fine, I will go whatever pace you want..." I said, squirming a little bit to get more comfortable just in case it didnt happen
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:28 pm

I thought about it briefly. To be honest, I didn't think he'd make that request. In fact, I didn't really think
Was I really ready for that? Probably not. Might as well get used to it. "Slowly."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:11 pm

"O-okay...." I stammered, slowly turning over in her embrace, taking deep gulping breaths, with my eyes closed. Holding her close, i opened my eyes. "H....Hey...." i said weakly, focusing on her face, doing my best to not look down at the moment. "Y... A.... Are you sure? About me continuing?" I asked, my face slowly calming down, until i felt her chest press tighter against mine, leaving nothing to imagination.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:41 pm

A light blush glowed on my cheeks, as my stomach tightened and my own heart was threatening to beat so quickly I'd probably have to call off this experiment of mine. However, it eventually slowed, and I was able to look him in the eye again. I was pressed agaisnt him rather tightly, if he had looked down, it would not really look interesting, despite what it felt like. If I pulled away...for some reason I wasn't ready to show off.

So I was all bark and no bite. Grand.

I giggled, embarrassed. "I...I don't really wanna stop now. What about you?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:10 am

"W.... W-well, My brain says no, but my body keeps wanting me to look down... A VERY pretty girl, whom i like alot, is hugging me with both of us missing our tops... Im a guy, but im trying to be respectful... I... I do wanna continue, but at the same time, i dont want to make you uncomfortable..." I rambled, visibly struggling with something. "I... I love you, a bunch... But i am not sure if i wanna take things this far this fast... My brain is on overtime, trying to force me to do two things at once..." I sighed, Groaning a bit. "Ill leave the choice up to you... We can stay like this, or if you want, Im sure your light faced expression right now would be nothing compaired to what mine would be if you sat up right now... I wouldnt really be able to escape now that i think about it..." I sighed, noting how we had somehow rolled onto my back
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:40 am

"It's okay, trust me. Even if it doesn't work out at the end, I won't hold it against you. Besides, I heard that the first time is usually really uncomfortable anyway because of all the new things going on." I pressed tighter against him. "Do you... wanna see?"I said, looking off to the side, my blush intensifying. "...the first time is definitely the hardest. But we are already here, right?" I tried to look him in the eye again, but I ended up blushing even more and giggling.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:35 am

"Y-yeah, i wanna see!" I said simply, sighing with nervous anxiety clear on my face. "Might as well right? Besides, I might actually get to see you go Tomato mode..." I said, a nervous giggle of my own escaping as i watched her become shy
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:42 am

"Oh grand, a rare opportunity indeed!" I laughed, my blush not subsiding. I slowly began to sit up, initially covering myself, as I suddenly became very self conscious of my appearance. "Okay...one...two....three!" I raised my arms, leaving my top completely exposed, covering my face as I felt it burn hotter than the sun. "...so..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:59 am

"G... God damn your beautiful..." I stammered after a few moments of red faced panic, my mouth hanging open in shock. With a nervous, slightly higher pitched chuckle, I leaned up and kissed her on the lips, and then fell back down, stareing with my face feeling like I was inside the sun. "This is gonna be a fun week for me..." I mumbled, trying to calm my racing heart rather poorly, my eyes unable to leave her body, letting them attempt to memorize every feature of her body that they could see.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:41 pm

I laughed after he kissed me, pushing some hair away from my face. "You think so?" I asked meekly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:33 pm

"Know so.... N... Not sure what to do now... F-friends used to say i should try and push things if they ever got this far..." I stammered, slowly adjusting to the sight. "B-but i have no idea what they ment by that." He stated honestly, staying his hands from moving, unsure what they wanted to do.
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:45 pm

I rolled off of him, lying next to him on my back, stretching my arms back and arching slightly. "Really? You don't know what to do? You can touch me. Just treat it like you're handling a water balloon, and it should be fine."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:30 pm

"...." With a silent, bright faced nod, His hand shakily raised up and gentally touched it. with a nervous laugh, he began feeling it more and more, lightly squeezing it, almost like he was afraid it would break
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:11 pm

The butterflies in her stomach decided that they had been dormant long enough, fluttering in an oddly unified cacophony of nervous excitement. "Feels funny..." Was all she managed to say.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:54 pm

(not sure how detailed i should go XD)
With a nod, he began using his other hand as well, slowly overcoming his anxiety without realizing it
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:19 am

(Me neither. Until we get really uncomfortable? Also, you aware she changed position?)
"Not so hard to figure out what to do, after all, right?" She said breathlessly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:08 am

(yeah, she rolled over, didnt she?)
"So uh... Friends, while teasing me, told me a few things..." I said, my face suddenly going a dark red, almost the color of a radish, and i mentally berated myself for what i had just said, but decided to keep going. "Dont get mad, just tell me how it feels... They said it might feel strange to you..." I stammered, and gentally pinched her nipple.

(god it feel sso weird to type that XD)
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:24 pm

(It's kinda wierd to read that, too XP)
"Neep!" More than anything, that caught me off guard. "...I don't know how I feel about that. The caressing was much more comfortable..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:32 pm

"A-alright..." I smiled weakly, suprised at how weird and violent her bodies reaction had been. Laughing a little, I went back to massaging them lightly, and stopped, feeling a bit akward. "Feels weird. I don't think I'm just supposed to massage them all night. I-I will if that's what you want though!" I said, obviously over the worse of my shyness involving this point."god, thank God for medication..." I laughed lightly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:28 pm

"Nah, you can do anything, except pinch. I didn't like that. But if you wanna try something else, we can do that," I answered, blushing at the thought.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:39 pm

"Seems someone is eager to please..." I teased, and went bright red, embaressed what had come out of my mouth. with a red faced, i muttered an apology, and sat back, thinking on what we could do next. "Im stumped, unless you have any idea's?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:17 am

"Well, we can revel in what we managed to do so far, or we can start grinding," I suggested absentmindedly.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:08 am

"Not sure what you ment there, but i feel we have made enough progress. We dont want my dead exploding when the medication wears off." I said weakly, shivering at the thought
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next