Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 7 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:31 am

"....." i nodded and thought over his advice for what felt like the millionth time ".... how would i even go about doing that..." i sighed, and looked at the ground ".... hey... your dad gave me a little... backround on your family history of Empathy sencing abilities..." i called out to her, hoping i wouldnt make her to mad "if you were relaxed enough, would you be able to tell what my emotions were, even if i had a poker face on? relaxed as not totally irritated by my sheer existance in the same room as you? just thought of me as a stranger that is sitting accross from you at a coffee shop?" i asked, getting up and walking to the room she was in, leaning against the wall next to the doorframe, so i wouldnt see anything, my arms folded behind my back as i continued "cause to me it kinda seems that you dont want to even attempt to sence my feelings or emotions... id like us to at least be neutral to eachother, not enemies...." i said simply, my voice lower now that she was closer by, my voice also level and calm
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open - Page 7 Empty Re: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year? open

Post  Blip Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:34 pm

I was about to argue that I could sense emotions regardless of whether I was relaxed or not. But I guess my stress scewered my ability a little. Juuust a little. "...Maybe," I answered, folding up my warm belongings, tucking them into my bag.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:22 am

"then i have two questions..... one, why do you hate me being in a room by you so much? its not like ive done anything wrong, and i would like to know..." i said quietly, and sighed "and two, given i was tied to a chair or something, or had your father sitting in the next room over, would you consider taking a drink, just a glass, to relax and try and see me for me? the rawest part? not the part that everyone see's?" i asked, wincing as i brought out the question, half expecting her to tear around the courner and hit me "y-your dad suggested that i get someway to calm you down enough to not care i was in the room, but enough to get you to listen to what i have to say..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:07 am

It took all my willpower not to snap at the first question. That was probably easier since I was a little tired myself. The second question...

...Huh. Thats probably why he packed so much beer.

Part of me wanted to refuse the request, but another part of me was rather curious about his deeper emotions. My empathy abilities were pretty weak, at least compared to my dad's, so I couldn't really study much deeper rooted emotions, especially if they were guarded, like mine were most of the time. "...Maybe..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:16 am

"look, ill have you tie me to the chair, so you can rest assured i wont try anything while you do it, deal? if anything, as i said, i just want us to be nuetral, thats good enough, knowing that someone doesnt TOTALLY hate my guts...." i said with a light sigh
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:49 am

"I doubt thats necessary, since my dad trusts you, apparently," I said, pushing some hair away from my face.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:36 am

"i wasnt talking about your dads trust, i was refering to yours... thats what i want, i want YOUR trust... and as such, i want to know, what it will take to get you to tell me why you dont like me, and to have you sit in a room with me, calm and relaxed, and listen to my story, and hear the emotions as they come out... might not be pretty, but its the truest youll ever get from me, and im not sure that ill have the courage to ask again... might be a once and a lifetime offer to get inside your enemies head, so to speak..." i said simply, standing up from where i was, and headed for the kitchen, deciding to have a bite to eat
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:53 am

I hate you because youre the main cause of my recent miseries, I thought to myself, sighed. And im the same as any other girl, why are you so desperate to let me know what you feel for me? I followed after him. "I'll listen."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:41 pm

"first, you tell me what the hell i caused for you to dislike me this much, so i can explain wha i did and why..." i said simply, sittng in the recliner
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:39 pm

"Youre just the reason I get bullied or harassed more as of late than during the whole of my childhood. Hence why it would be better to have nothing to do with you. And yet im...here. It might seem like a stupid reason, but one gets really tired of having to deal with people that just want you to vanish, so I'd just rather avoid whatever causes the problem."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:10 am

"why are you being bullied for just me being here? i make sure to not show any favors to others, at least blatant ones...." i said simply, sighing as i looked at her
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:29 am

"I guess its also, in part, I tend to be very cold to people who I sense to be just very...negative or have disgusting emotions towards me. I outright scorned someone else, but unlike you, they made me pay dearly- my other reason to why I get bullied, so its half you, half him, in a way. He almost..."I paused briefly"...well, i'll just say if it werent for my dad, suicide wouldve sounded like a great option at the time," I said, lowering my gaze. "It shook me up a bit, I ended up missing the soccer tournament. Some of the girls were more understanding than others."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:59 pm

"..... i heard rumors about it... kinda why i gave you some space, just in case it really did happen..." i said with a sigh "when it comes to anything stupid like that, if im grasping the right straw, id be to shy to do anything..." i said with a large exhale of air, and looked out the window tiredly "tell me, do i honestly seem like that asshole? from day one, i have done nothing but be nice, even despite the fact of your additude towards me... but even i have limits you know... your father wants me to keep going, but if you keep treating me like im dirt, even i will start ignoring you, plain and simple... i get bullied too you know, for attempting to socialize with you, but i still keep trying...." i said simply, deciding if i was blunt, it would be best, so she got the full force of my emotions "tell me, do you seriously want me to leave you alone? to TRUELY just walk away and ignore you, the guy in the entire school who doesnt want to just get in your pants? im going to be pretty blunt here, because tact doesnt seem to work with you... you... you infuriate me, you make me feel like i have nothing left at this point, which is a true statement, considering my recent family history, but at the same time, you make me feel different, you make me feel happy at times... the emotions you displayed on the day of winning last years soccer championship, i decided i wanted to be the one to bring them out... i tried being secretive, as i didnt really know you that well yet, so i left you admirer letters in your locker, but when i waited at each place, you never came to see who it was, and i got sick on several occasions from waiting to long... so in the end, i gave up on that... on the idea of there being anything more than friends, and at this point, im tempted to give up on even trying for that and seriously graduating and taking over the family buisness..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:26 pm

...Maybe I shouldve had a whole bottle of Vodka before coming. I found myself incredibly tongue tied and overwhelmed to even answer. My thoughts and emotions just twisted with Huma's emotions, and I ended up unable to untangle everything to something coherent. My eyes just managed to say, This is too much for me...
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:43 pm

"sorry, was to blunt... ill grab us the beer and some food for you to focus on..." i said, getting up and walking past her to do so, my eyes tired and seemingly old as i set the beer in front of her, taking only one for myself, and got the food set on a nice plate that we could both take from "take your time, i wont rush you, i said the first portion of my peice, its your turn..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:52 pm

I quickly finished a beer, my gaze quickly focusing back onto my lap, sitting calmly for a while until my emotions dissipated almost entirely, leaving calmness as my sole emotion at the moment. "...Im amazed you kept trying," I said softly. "I was surprised before too, since it seemed that you responded differently to me than others normally did when I treated them like I usually treated you..." I paused, looking up. "I didnt know you left me letters."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:26 am

".... my guess is someone took them out of your locker before you got there... as for treating you differently, i used to treat everyone that way, but they proved themselves unworthy of my caring... you have to keep in mind, i had a pretty hard crush on you at the time..." i said with a simple look at her and smiled lightly "kinda still do, but its more mature now, like i just want something to happen that will cause it to turn into a relationship, but at the same time, would be okay if it stayed just enemies or nuetral..." i said simply
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:02 am

I looked down at my empty beer bottle. "Its obvious you dont want to remain enemies or neutral. Did you forget im an empath? And I can sense your emotions more clearly now?" My tone wasnt malignant, it was calm for once, unlike how I usually was. "But at least the emotions you link to my being are not disgusting and lewd. Well, mostly. But compared to other guys at school, its more of a...less intimidating affection, I think? Im not afraid of being here, alone with you. But school scares me. People scare me, I know how they feel about me, and when they think negatively towards me I just...give them reason to hate me. You dont think that, but...it all comes back around that I cant bear peoples negative emotions so well or the right way..." I looked up. "I wish I could just see peoples façades, like everyone else, instead of always knowing how they feel about me. Or just knowing their true feelings; sometimes its like im listening, in a way, to their problems, but mostly its the really disgusting lust I pick up, especially from guys, and its even worse if they direct it to me..." I dropped the bottle, which rolled off to the side somewhere, burying my face into my hands. "Its horrible. I just... it stresses me so much..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:54 am

"keep in mind i am a guy... im just well mannered enough to try and keep those thoughts out of my mind, i have no right to think things like that about you, unless you yourself said i had permission, and even then, it isnt my body, so i still have no right to think such lewd things... it seems that things like negativity are more focused with you, but those are the stronger emotions of people... you need to focus on something positive about them... its how ive gotten so far without giving up on you... my positive thing about you is your smile, not your fake one, the one you use when you are truely happy and excited, the one ive only seen twice...." i said simply, and looked at her "look, i know a thing or two about stress, i could recommend a doctor to you, a female doctor, one who could give you anxeity medication that would help calm you down at school so you dont get so stressed about it... its the medication that i used the day you flipped out on me..." i said, looking off to the side with a sigh, twitching slightly at the memory and looked down a bit "or i could teach you some Tai Chi, or Yoga on weekends to practice in the morning and night before and after school..." i said, looking back at her "it may be obvious of what i want, but what i want isnt the only factor here, imattempting to be empathetic to your wants and needs as well, as ive always attempted to be..." i said, grabbing another one and began drinking it, taking one of the sandwich's as well. "can you expand on that less intimidating affection? i dont understand what you mean really there...."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:51 am

"Emotions are a difficult thing to control; in fact, theyre a subconscious part of our being, so regardless of whether or not you wanted to keep your emotions clear, youre really trying something impossible. What I mean by less intimidating affections is that, well, you dont have ill emotions towards me that I have to worry about."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:41 pm

"its not just emotions, you could try changing the way you veiw things... it would take time, but there are ways to think more positivly and that would help influence your emotions, even just a little... and all youve done is talk down to me on rare occasions, you havent harmed me in anyway, so there isnt any reason to have ill feelings toward you..." i said with a nod "... do you want me to try speaking again, but less blunt?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:10 pm

"I think it makes sense if youre blunt," I said, opening another beer. "It doesnt bother me."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:23 am

"i have limits you know, ive said it before, as well as telling you your father wants me to keep going, but i need you to talk to me and TELL me what im doing wrong at school, not just shout and push me away, because if you do, even i will start ignoring you, plain and simple...i also get bullied because i wont expell you for no reason, and for attempting to socialize with you, but i still keep trying...." i sighed tiredly "tell me, do you seriously want me to leave you alone at school? watching you, it seems that your less mad at me than the others, so it must be better by SOME streach when i show up... you... you infuriate me, but half the time i dont know why, but at the same time, you make me feel different, you make me feel happy at times..." i said with a yawn "and ive already told you that i wanted to be the guy to make you smile at school... i think i even have some copies of the letters ive sent to you around here somewhere, and even if i dont, i can recall them well enough..." i said quietly, looking back out the window "after all, i worked really hard on them, to the point of giving me a headache at 4AM ..." i grunted, grimacing at the memory
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:30 am

"I suppose theyre just misunderstandings. I guess they think that since you still try to be friendly at school they think im putting up an act of sorts. I am, but it was supposed to make them stay away, not want to hurt me. My dad said I could use emotions against people, but im pretty sure every time I try I end up in a terrible situation I cant control. And stuff just doesn't work out for me most of the time. The only thing thats worked out somewhat is sports, it seems," I sighed, before taking a sip of beer. I faintly smiled. "And at 4am, a headache...did you write me a book or what?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:09 am

"well, why bother putting up an act with me at this point eh? i know its an act and all..." i said and went slightly red at her comment about the book "i did not... i probobly would have given it to you if i had... ya see, im plagued with nightmares, bad stuff, and they wake me up regularly during the night, so i take a 10 minute break from trying to sleep to write or draw randomly, and at that time in the past, it would be poems, or stories, as i wasnt into drawing as much as i am now..." i said, smiling a bit myself, happy she was smiling
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next