Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First meeting

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

First meeting - Page 37 Empty Re: First meeting

Post  Blip Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:02 pm

The captain looked at her palm. "The goggles project a map onto your palm. You can zoom it in, out, move it around, but it will return to mark your current location when you move."

"Holy crap that so cool~" I said, moving the map around.

"Demecha is a constitutional monarchy, but unless something serious occurs, the Queen wont interfere. They appointed her Queen mainly because, as a trading point and a culture melting pot on a large chain of islands, many other nations tried to take control of the islands, as its pretty rich due to the fact you can get anything here, even thing you can only find in Demecha, the largest of the islands. The moral values of those on Demecha, especially on Demecha, are pretty high, so you can identity a Demechan by how they treat you and how they handle certain situations, like thievery."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:27 am

"..... how would someone like me be received? i mean, im sure you guys know my past somehow from all the tech you have..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:35 am

"As long as you dont make it too obvious youre not from around and mind your manners youll be good. Now, In order to find what we're lookin' for in this simulated environment, we need to go...This way," She began walking in a southward direction, and I hurriedly followed. "This place seems friendlier than earth..." I noted quietly.

"Well, Demecha is one of the nicer islands."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:15 am

"...." i nodded quietly, observing everything that was happening as well as i could, keeping track of the accent, and the speach manerisms used, practicing under my breath
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:51 am

"So, how long have you pair been together?" She asked.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:30 am

"bout a month, started when we got captured... we used to be partners over the internet, teamed up on several projects..." i said after a moment, then went back to practicing my accent again
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:54 am

"Curious, it seems like you pair have known eachother since childhood," She chuckled.

I blushed faintly. "Uh, well, hes nice and stuff. Easy to get attatched to. Fun to tease..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:57 am

"well, its only recently weve met in real life... i dont leave my room or socialize with humanity much... i dont like people... only few people are exampt from that, she she is one of them..." i said simply, reaching for her hand, and sighed when she mentioned teasing "not a word.... miss i mumble in my sleep..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:05 am

"T-that was just once, and I was half awake, I thought I was dreaming. Im a lucid dreamer, I get confused." I almost withdrew my hand, but I kinda walked into that one, so I held his in return.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:01 am

"no talkin about teasing me, and i wont talk about what you said..." i smiled, squeezing her hand "teasing me is a thing that you do to me in private, and sometimes in public... cant have people thinkin im weak, can we?" i smiled over at her with a wide grin
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:53 pm

"That doesnt make you weak, but either way, I wont bring it up again," I said, hugging him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:18 pm

"thanks... its a problem of mine, i seem to think that everyone else sees me as weak... got beat up alot as a kid..." i said quietly, hugging her back, and looked at the captain "how long of a walk is this? and do we have access to this room any time? would make my morning training alot easier...
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:24 am

"Well, after getting access cards, youll have access to your rooms, the dining hall, observatory, and other places I feel too lazy to point out at the moment here we are!" She walked passed some pillars, leading to a more mall-like environment in the simulated Demecha. A drastic change.

"...Theyre really into...glass and marble."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:17 am

"who wouldnt, its a sign of knowledge, wealth and power...." i said simply, only glancing at them for an appropriate ammount of time, and looked around at the various shops
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:54 am

"Now, whatever you do, dont freak out."

"Wha-" I didnt even finish the word. The water that I hadnt noticed upon entering since it was sort of in a place were it wasnt meant to be noticed shot up, and I froze. The water suddenly took a more human like form. "Hello there, human guest," she( I assumed, since it was a little hard to tell and I was mostly baseing myself on voice since I was on the verge of pissing myself and having a heart attack and screaming internally all while having a poker face) greeted kindly.

This happening in a movie, I wouldve been like 'That is so cool!' but having a humanoid mass of water talking to me was so unsettling and unnatural I barely managed to contain my emotions, smiling stupidly, which probably looked better than dying in a pool of my pee.

Fear made me immature.

Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:44 pm

"... g-greetings!" i smiled, hugging Mint from behind with a nod to the captain, and looked to the water being
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:08 pm

"And good evening, Captain Movi. How was your trip to Daye?"

"Meh, a successful mission. I also went into the Ayth Quadrant and brought this lovely pair," She smiled. She looked at us, "Not to worry, These beings are the ones allowed to know where youre from. Theyre quite indifferent. Only them, though."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:15 pm

"sorry, we dont mean to offend, its just... kind of an overload for some... even im trying not to have a panic attack at the moment..." i said quietly, appologizing for both of us, and looked at the Captain "i thought you said this was a simulation though?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:01 pm

"The program saves a lot of information from the actual environment and people in order for them to be more accurate. This is my guide for the building; you get one after visiting the real thing regularly. They move stuff around, so she'll take you wherever you ask."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:19 am

"....." i nodded simply and looked at it curiously "do you have different personalities? im rather curious now that i am over the shock"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:02 am

It tilted its head quizically. "Could you rephrase the question?"

"...I think shes a sentient being..." I whispered to him.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:44 am

"i had guessed as much from how the captain was talking about them..." i smiled lightly, and looked back to the being made of water "Sorry, still adjustin! i was wondering if there are more of your kind here, and if so, if they differ in personality, like me and the captain are different in the ways we act!" i said, excited as i relized what this ment about earth being alone in the universe
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:09 am

"Oh! Of course! Though we're a relatively small group in Demecha; We normally come from the coast of fraills," She smiled. "Now, were you searching for something in particular?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:28 pm

"i heard about the Gloveset, and was curious on what it would take to get one... it would make things alot easier, having a computer litterally at my fingertips so i could use it to navigate around..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 pm

"Meh! Were you searching for a brand in particular? Latest model? Color? Are you looking for something with a particular price range in mind? The newest model built by reliable-e cost only 629.99!"

The captain whistled. "And thats why you dont buy brand new reliable-e products. Anything in the 100-200 Scotts range?" She looked at me. "I have money, but im not buying you pair the most expensive thing in the market."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next