First meeting

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: First meeting

Post  !Fox! on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:28 pm

".... i really know how to pick my partners..." i said with a nod, a slight smile as i handed her a peice of paper with all the symbols written on it "you stay in bed, and translate when you can, and ill do my part... in the mean time, lets talk about whats happened so far..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:59 pm

I nodded, and sat up, slightly hunched over, as I began writing under each simbol what letter its stood for...even though I had to think really hard about it since I hadn't really gone over them for a while. "Sorry if I take too long, I stopped learning this after my dad left...."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:27 pm

"its fine, im going to bed for the night anyway... you need anything, wake me up, im a deep sleeper, but if im needed, i have a really weird way of knowing it... the bedroom door is locked, and that doesnt need to be done tonight... there is food and water on your nightstand... night..." i said, my face slightly red as i headed over to my side of the bedroom
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:43 pm

"Thankyou. And good thing youre going to bed, your face is flushed. You feeling sick too?"
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:01 am

"no... its embaressment... its a rare expression on my face..." i said honestly, looking to the side before going on my side of the curtain and sighed "when i said i dont have many friends, i ment i dont have ANY friends, besides you... and i just met you... i dont want to lose you... and i want you to be happy, so please, if you can, try and stop throwing up... its unhealthy... there are alternitives to it..." i said as i jumped onto my bed
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:39 am

I sighed. "Im sorry, its the only other way I deal with stress; besides, you wouldn't want to deal with me if I cried, I cry for days, not hours. I'll try to keep myself from becoming uncomfortably stressed so that doesn't happen again."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:30 pm

"crying is healthier than throwing up, ill deal with it..." i said simply, yawning as i curled into a ball at the head of the bed
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:27 pm

"Not if you cry for days; no sleep," I said, trying to figure out if one of the symbols meant 'ie' or 'îe'. The former made more sense. I started humming a lullaby my dad used to sing to me before bed. He sang it in a foreign language, and as far as I knew, he made it up, since no one else had ever heard the tune before.
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:30 am

"ill find a way..." i mumbled, listening to her hum and i slowly faded into sleep, sprawled out on the bed without my shirt on, having just taken it off
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:47 am

It had been hours since I had begun to decipher the words; there weren't many, but the gibberish make it seem longer. Advance and Intustrie, a private company, model hex7. I went to peek at him, to see if he was asleep. He was. I mentally face palmed myself. 'Of course he'd be asleep, its like, 3 or something.' I left him the note with the translated message on his nightstand, and stumbled off to bed.
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:25 am

"...." about 6 hours later, i yawned at sat up, looking in on her to make sure she was okay, and then went downstairs to make breakfast for both of us, and began cooking, my mind deep in thought as i read her translation
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:39 am

"..." I woke up and stretched, heading straight to the shower.
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:30 pm

"....." i heard the shower start going and sighed a little, wondering what the hell was up with me right now, why i was trying so hard
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:08 pm

I stepped out of the shower, put on a t shirt and a pair of shorts, and headed downstairs. "So how was your night?" I asked, stretching a bit. "I was able to sleep alright. I mean, I speant half the night decoding, so that would probably explain why I was able to sleep so easily."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:34 pm

"slept like a rock... anything to do with that lullaby you where humming last night?" i asked, not looking at her as i cooked, my headphones shaking a little bit as i turned down the volume to hear her
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:03 am

"Hm? What do you mean? Did it bother you?" I asked, concerned.
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:18 am

"no, it was nice... i was asking if you were humming it to help translate..." i said, my voice quiet as i set a very large plate of food on the table and looked at her "and your going to get something solid in you if it kills me.... you take your fill, at least a full plate minimum...." i said, crossing my arms at her
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:35 am

I thought about it for a bit. "I guess so. Whenever I do something my dad taught me, i'll end up humming." I then looked at the food he set in front of me. "But even if I wanted to eat, I wouldn't be able to hold it in long..." I said, nervously.
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 pm

"try this tea... its a special blend i make for when my stomache hurts, or feels weird... it will also calm your anxiety down alot so you can keep food down... you need food in your system, otherwise ill chain you to the bed and force feed you... and i wont eat until you eat..." i said simply, my face determined as i looked at her, setting a glass of light brown and green tea in front of her and sighed "that was the last of the tea i have on me... please, put it to use, i dont want someone to suffer if i can prevent it... i may hate humanity, doesnt mean im heartless as some seem to think..." i said, setting a fairly small amount on her plate and set her down in a seat with a yawn
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 pm

I pouted a bit, but drank the tea, and started eating, albeit small mouthfuls at a time. "...So its not heartless to force feed someone? While theyre chained to a bed?" I asked sarcastically.
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

"not when they are causing undue bodily harm to themselves, or when they wont eat.... although my methods are harsh, they are effective... as i said, your important to me, and i dont want to do this, but i dont want you to starve to death... ive already seen my fair share of it..." i said with a sigh, glad she was eating something, and went to the box that was on the floor with the flashdrives with the remaining stack of food, still an impressive amount, and sat down, working on my laptop now to transfer everything into a flashdrive state, one at a time, and sighed after a minute "not gonna lie, knowing you throw up to help anxiety irritates me... where i grew up, you where lucky to have a decent meal at least 3 times a week... we dont waste food... if i make it, or order it, by damn im going to eat it, and keep it in me..." i said with a tired groan, punching my eyes as i took a sip of coffee
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 pm

"You make it sound like I force myself to throw up. I dont, its painful, but im a very anxious person, so thats the way my body reacts. I never took medication for it because my mom wouldn't get me any, and when my dad was around he normally calmed me down."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm

"sorry, its just... i dont know what to do right now... im not much of a social butterfly as you have likely gathered, so i dont know what to do in situations like this... if we get out of here, and get paid, ill help you get some medication... id rather have my only friend be healthy and happy with me cutting back on extra things, instead of having you suffer that while i enjoy things i dont need..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juilii on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:03 pm

I smiled gratefully. "Well, its nice to know that when we get out of here I'll have one less thing to worry about." I went to one of the open boxes and started taking out the parts. Some of them seemed to have been taken apart just to fit in. Then I found something that resembled a tablet. It even had buttons and stuff. On one side, in gibberish-which took me about 15 minutes to translate- said MANUAL. So I flipped it over, turned it on, and I was greeted with... more gibberish. "Now im pissed."
Juilii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:23 am

"no you know my feelings since we got here.... the only good things is that your here..." i said simply, glancing at her for a moment, and went back to work, my face slightly red
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top