Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Obsidian was about to go take a bite from the food as he looks over the paperwork but couldn't help but feel self consense about Aoi just standing there. "Don't you have anything to than just stand there?" He said. He puts down the spoon full of food and paperwork to look to Aoi.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx - Page 4 Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  azuneko Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Aoi glanced down and shakes his head no. "I've cleaned everything and your meal is prepared. I have nothing else to do until you tell me something to do." he said nervously. As he stood there Aoi was feeling a bit dizzy. He made sure not to show it as he stood there.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 am

"Hmm... Might as well do something productive. Go get a book and pull a chair next to me. Learn how to read or write," Obsidian said, not really noticing how Aoi was dizzy. He goes to take a bite from the meal. Surprise to see it taste good.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 am

Aoi nods slightly as he walked over to the nearest book shelf and grabs a book. He approached Obsidian only to fall over before reaching him. He tried to quickly get back on his feet but it wasn't happening how he wanted. 'I guess I really hit that wall hard.. I hope he doesn't get upset with me..' he thinks gazing up at the wolf
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:08 pm

"Aoi?!" Obsidian said in shock. He gets up from his seat and goes to pick up Aoi. He pulls up a bench and sat on it, forcing Aoi to lay down with his head on Obsidian's lap. "Do you learn nothing? You are not helping anyone by keeping quite about how you feel," he said, "You are much more trouble than helpful. I'm in the right mind into beating you into a coma." He have a sigh. He puts a hand on Who's forehead to see if he has a fever. "Do you feel light headed? Sleep? You might have had a concussion," he said, "Just in case, I'll have to keep you awake."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Aoi looked at him nervously. "I'm sorry but if you worry about me a lot then it makes me feel like I'm not doing a very good job. I know not saying anything isn't good but I don't know what else to do." he said softly. His eyes lowering as the other asked him questions. "I'm not sleepy. A little dizzy and my body hurts when I move around." Aoi said staring at the wolf.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:55 pm

"Looks like the impact from when that guy throw you agansit the wall," Obsidian said, "not quite sure about the dizziness though. Just stay awake for several hours just in case it was a concussion." "It's my job as a leader to worry about those who follow me. Plus, any normal person will worry about someone that just falls like you did," he explains, "if you want to do a good job then stop getting injured and stay healthy." He looks down to Aoi, meeting his stare.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:38 pm

"Ah... Don't look at me like that!!" Aoi says covering his face with his hands. His little hands couldn't hide all of his face. So his pink cheeks and ears could be seen. He hadn't met someone being this nice or concerned since living in the white snake's shrine. "Can I go do something around the house? I need to move about or I get really restless." he asked Obsidian. Aoi had many reasons for why he couldn't or wouldn't sit still. He was a bunny so being active was normal for him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:32 pm

"Why are you hiding your face? Do I really look that scary?" Obsidian asked, quite confused with Aoi's reaction but at the same time very amused."How cute, reminds me of a friend I used to have," he thought at the back of his head as he tries to peel away Aoi's hand from his face. "I would say yes but if you had another dizzy spell I might not be near and you could fall down the stairs or something," he said, "Just bear with me until your dizziness goes away. Try learning how to read or write if you get too restless. Those are good skills to have."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:37 pm

"Your not scary Obsidian." he says though he was still frightened of the other at times. "I'm a bunny and with you looking at me in such a close range well.., my body responds to it. After all bunnies are always like that year round. I can't help it but I make sure to hide it very well. I avoid direct contact as much as possible and use lots of cold water." Aoi said as the other pulled his hands off his face. "I don't think bunnies are suppose to learn about things like that. We end up getting eaten or something. So I don't feel right wasting your time with reading and writing. Serving you is well enough. Besides, I've been told if a servant is smarter than the master then its very bad." he said with a small smile.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:45 pm

(Oh god, I know where this is going.... WHY AM I NOT AVOIDING THIS?! DX)
Obsidian tilted his head. "Oh really? How will you react to this?" He slide his hand up Aoi's shirt and started to play with his tail. "And who said that bunnies can learn? You just haven't tried. But, if that is what you choose then I can't stop you on that, I guess," he said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:58 pm

[don't avoid... its mature after all. your doing a good job for saying ur a noob Smile]

Aoi shivers slightly as he felt the other's hand up his shirt and touching his tail. "Wait.. ngh.! Don't do that." he said his voice getting a bit timid and cute. "The food I made you will get cold and go to waste. You should eat it soon." he said softly trying to avert his eyes elsewhere.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 pm

(Ah shit DX but I'm so confused with the *ahem* "action" agh, I'm going to die from a nose bleed)
Obsidian chuckles. "I much rather eat you," he said in a low voice. He picks Aoi up and sat him on his lap. He moves his hand up Aoi's shirt to get a better grip. He moves his lips to Aoi's neck and started to nibble and suck on his neck. His hand moves down, else where. "You looks so cute. I could just eat you up," he mumbles.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 pm

[just take it one step at a time... if ya need help don't hesitate to ask.. and beware nosebleeds Surprised]

Aoi was blushing bright pink now. Hie ears twitching just as much as his puffy tail. "Um.. I don't want to be eaten. You'll be all alone if that happens. Then I won't be around to cook or clean for you." he said moving his hands to cover his arousal. He felt embarrassed but at the same time a bit happy. 'Does this mean Obsidian might be a nice wolf...' he thinks
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:10 pm

(Okay, now I don't know what to do XD)
Obsidian gave a wolfish laugh and pulled away from Aoi's neck only to get close to his face, eye to eye. So close that their nose was touching. His breath heavy. "You know I was being rhetorical," he chuckle, "my my... Aren't you getting a bit red? What more can I do to get a more... Adequate reaction, hm?"
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:18 pm

[Don't worry. *remember you can command anything from the bunny]

Aoi had his eyes closed until he felt Obsidian stop nibbling his neck. With their faces so close he really expected to be eaten. "I don't know what kind of reaction you want. My body is already feeling tingly and hot." he said only to glanced down slightly. 'Wait a minute...! Is my reactions making Obsidian aroused too...?!' he thinks feeling even more embarrassed now
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:09 am

(Lol DX I know that but I'm not exactly a 100% pervert to think up that stuff. I'm probably at a solid 26% DX I lack in creativity in that department)
Obsidian smile darkly. He quickly turns and pins Aoi under him. "I want more reactions. Bigger reactions. I want to see you squirm and squeal," he said. He goes back to nibbling Aoi's neck and reach down his pants.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:06 am

Aoi's eyes widen as the other pins him down. He looked up at Obsidian trembling slightly. "Wait...! I don't ngh.... Ahh...!" he gasps feeling the other nibbling back at his neck. His body tensed up as he felt the wolf's hands in his pants. "No not there!! This is really embarrassing." Aoi says blushing brightly. His body getting hotter with everywhere the wolf was touching him.

[its okay. I'll help out if you get stuck. Plus we don't have to go to extremes so soon. The rp is still in the beginning... so no rush k.]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:06 pm

(Okay DX I'm going to be a pansy and back out now)
Obsidian laughs and gets up. He pulls himself away and looks down. "Do you feel dizzy or still hurting from the throw?" He asked. "Seems like you were really enjoying yourself, Aoi," he stated. He goes to fix his hair and looks to the paper work.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Aoi looked at him. Surprisingly he didn't feel dizzy and his body hurt a lot less than before. "I'm not in pain or feeling dizzy." he says softly while fixing his clothes. His eyes lower slightly as he stands up. "I'll go make sure the dogs didn't make a mess after eating that tiger." he says running out the room. 'Was Obsidian only messing with me or trying to help me feel better... If I look at it I'd say both...' he thinks going outside. He sees the dogs laying under a tree. "Maybe the can be nice like Obsidian..." Aoi says slowly walking over.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Obsidian watches as Aoi leave before going back to work. He ate will he study over the report.
The dogs were much more passive now that they ate a meal though they were still a little weary of the new face. Scruffy looks more excited at the thought of being petted. Taffy doesn't look like she care but Fluffy was more aggressive though he doesn't outwardly try to attack Aoi.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Aoi was very cautious as he gently pets Scruffy first. He thought the other two would see he's not a threat and come to like him. He then slowly tries to pet Taffy. Seeing the first two so calm he tried his luck with Fluffy. He hoped this one would be as lax as the first two.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 am

Obsidian pushes the tray to the side as he finishes his meal. He stamped and sign the paperwork. Pulling out the key from it's chain, he looks over it carefully.
Fluffy started to growl and show his teeth. If Aoi got any closer, Fluffy would attack. Scruffy got up and got in between the two. His looks up to Aoi sadly as if to say, "don't even try."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:12 am

Aoi takes a step away from Fluffy. "I don't think your name should be Fluffy. That's too cute when your trying to attack someone." he mumbles walking back into the house. He went to the corner of the kitchen and lays on the pillow and blanket Obsidian had given him. "I wonder how long I'll be able to stay here before having to leave..." he thinks drifting off to sleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Obsidian looks somewhat sad as he looks to the key. He wasn't really thinking about the key or the room that the key unlocks but what the room contains. Getting up, he walked to the piano room . He sits behind the piano and plays a a tune to release some of his pent up feelings that he just gain by looking at the key. (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9haTFoGcvk)
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum