Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:23 am

"Uh... I can't count very well either." he mumbles as the other left angrily. Aoi decides to finish cleaning the house. He finished everything at close to nine in the morning. Though being tired Aoi went to the room and slowly went to wake Obsidian. The punishment from just last night was still in his mind. Aoi wonders what the wolf would do to him today.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:12 am

Obsidian was awake even before Aoi came up to wake him up. Through out the night he drifted in and out of sleep but he could hear Aoi work through the night, cleaning the house. "That boy... If I was in his shoes I would have tried to run away by now... Or at least sleep. Not clean the entire house," he thought, "Now what should I do with him?" He sat up and rubbed his eyes, waiting for Aoi to come up.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 am

Aoi slowly enters the room and looks over at the bed. He noticed Obsidian sitting up awake. "Um good morning sir. You said to wake you up in the morning." he mumbles softly trying to keep from looking down. His eyes a bit red and his body a bit achy. He hadn't worked so hard in a long time.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:00 am

Obsidian looks to Aoi, trying to figure out what he should do with him. He put his chin on his hand and stare at Aoi for a long time. He could tell he was tired. Anyone would be tired for working throughout the night. After awhile, he made up his mind. "Come here," he commanded, and motion him to come forward.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:19 am

Aoi quickly goes over to Obsidian as he was called over. He was still unsure how to fully react to the other so he felt as if he was always on edge. He stood a bit closer to the wolf. His ears drooping down a bit as he was nervous again.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:37 am

Obsidian picks Aoi up and put him on the bed next to him. "Other thing I hate about people is when they don't take care of themselves," he sigh, and ran his hand through his hair. "What's the point in having a slave if they are just going to drop dead?" He said. He slide out of the bed and walks towards the closet. "New order, I want you to start taking care of yourself," he said. He started to put on a fresh pair of clothes. "If you don't, I'll make sure death eludes you," he said in a voice that could make statues shiver. "I'm going to be out for several hours. I'm not hungry from any breakfast but when I come back I expect lunch to be amazing," he said and finish up buttoning his shirt. He turns to look to look to Aoi. "If not, the dogs will have fun with you," he said and exits the bedroom. "Don't let anyone in," he warns then slam the door behind him. He heads down the stairs and out the front door.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am

Aoi was a bit surprised when Obsidian pulled him up into the bed. He didn't say anything as he was too scared to really respond. He nods his head as to show he understood what the other was saying to him. Once the wolf had left Aoi climbed out of bed. He fixed it neatly and went down to the kitchen. "If I remember right, lunch is always ready by noon. He says amazing but I don't think I can do anything as what he's looking for." he mumbles going outside for a moment. He had a bucket, sponge and soap with him. "If he wants me to take care of myself as well I suppose being clean counts." he mumbles finding the hose and turning it on. Though it was cold, Aoi began cleaning his clothes and body. He then placed his clothes on a tree branch to dry. He used the blanket Obsidian gave him to cover up until it was dry.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Obsidian was at a warehouse where traded goods has to be inspected. Most goods were just jewelry, clothing, and food. He had to oversee this to make sure no one stole anything. "Hey! Come back with that box!" Someone yells. Obsidian ran after the person who stole the box and used his claws to slice his throat. "Clean this up," Obsidian orders. Hours pasted after that, no one has tried to do anything like that. He was planning to leave but something came up. At the house, someone was knocking at the door.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Aoi's clothes finished drying. He glanced over at the clock in the kitchen. Telling time was the one thing he was good at. The last place he was he had learned to tell time. As he put his clothes back on he could hear knocking. He found it odd for Obsidian to knock at his own home. "Maybe he forgot the key to open the door." he mutters going over and opening the front door.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:54 pm

A shaky looking trader came in with the last shipment. "Boss, apparently this shipment is heading to Scofta," one of the workers whisper to Obsidian. "You know what to do," Obsidian said. Distracting the traders, the works destroyed the shipment and replaced it with fruits and vegetables. "Alright, seems it checked out, move on," Obsidian said. The traders happily nodded and took the new packages not know they have been tricked. When the door opens, two large men push Aoi into the wall. One was a tiger and the other was the snake. "Go, I'll take care of the slave," the snake hissed.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Aoi grunts a bit as he hit the floor. He looked up surprised to see a snake and tiger entering the house. He knew something bad would happen now. "Get off of me! You shouldn't be in here." he says trying to push the guy off of him. Being a bunny with little to no strength wasn't really helping the situation. 'If I can get to the back I could maybe get the dogs to help me...' he thinks trying to get away from the snake
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Obsidian watch as the last traders leave. "Good job everyone, now get lost," he said and started to walk back to the house.
There was a crash. "What are you doing?!" The snake hissed, letting go of Aoi. He goes over to the tiger and startes to fight between each other. "Hurry up! We have to plant the bomb before he comes back!" The snake said. "I know but isn't just a wasn't to just blow up everything without getting a reward?!" The tiger fights back.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Aoi was able to get away but stopped hearing them talk of a bomb. He didn't know what it was but hearing that it'll blow up the house made him panic. He ran over hitting the tiger and snake with his hands. "Don't you do such a thing. This isn't your house so don't destroy it. Get out now!!" he says still hitting them
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:46 pm

As Obsidian got near, he notice the gate and front door open. He finds this odd and started running towards the house.
"Sssstop that!" The snake hiss. The tiger pick up Aoi and through him agansit the wall. "Sssshit! We wasted to much time! Just plant the bomb!" The snake hiss. "What bomb are you talking about?!" Obsidian yells angrily. He slams the door open. His eyes glow angrily. "Change of plans," the tiger said and shove the bomb into the arms of the snake. He tackles Obsidian to the floor while the snake plants the bomb.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:00 pm

"I won't stop until you get out of here." Aoi said before realizing he was being picked up. His eyes widen slightly before he passed out from hitting the wall. He hoped the two would leave and not destroy the house. He knew Obsidian would get furious if the house got blown up. 'Its all because I opened the door... Obsidian is going to be angry with me..' he thinks soon fully blacking out
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Obsidian dodge the tiger's claws. He put his feet agansit the tiger's chest and push him off. Using this as his chance, Obsidian grew out his claws and slice the tiger, leaving him to bleed to death on the floor. The snake tries to run but Obsidian holds him down. "You are not going anywhere yet," he growls. He takes the bomb and shove it down the snakes throat. "Now go. Maybe your boss will spare your pitiful life," he growls, and push the snake out the door. He watch the man run before going to help Aoi. "Stupid idiot. I told you not to open the door," he grumbles and check for a pulse. He found it but it was weak. He picks up Aoi and put him on the couch. He goes to the bathroom to get a firstaid kit and clean rag. He started to work on Aoi's cuts from the throw.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Aoi was slowly opening his eyes as he was on the couch. He looked around seeing blood on the floor. "Oh no... the floor will get dirty again.." he mumbles as he noticed Obsidian. "I'm sorry the house is a mess. I'll clean it up right away. I also have to make the food. Please forgive me for not following your orders." he says looking at him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Obsidian sigh, and cover Aoi's face with the wet rag. "Stop talking, I'm already pissed as it is," he mumbles. "Don't worry about the meal and cleaning up the house. You can do it later but right now I need to patch you up," he said. "Now take off your shirt, I need to make sure there is no broken bones," he said. "For someone who is suppose to help out you are making more trouble," he mumbles. He tighten then gauz on Aoi's arm and put some more cream on his burn from yesterday.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Aoi looks at him. He grips his shirt tightly. "I am perfectly fine. There's no need to take off my clothes." he says nervously. Aoi knew his body was covered in bruises and scars from traveling from many different villages and such. He didn't want the other to see any of them.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:05 am

"I'm sorry, did I make it sound like a favor? It was a command," Obsidian growls. He pulls Aoi's shirt over his head and look over his chest. "These bruises and scars... These are not fresh. How did you get them?" He ask. He put his hand on his chest to make sure nothing was broken. "It seems you didn't break and bones, lucky you," he said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:15 am

Aoi flinched as his shirt was removed. "I've been traveling for a long time. Going from one place to another. Meeting some nice and some bad people along the way. The last place I was at was a temple shrine of the white snake. He was kind but I couldn't stay there forever. Now I'm here." he says. He was glad nothing was broken. "May I start to clean and prepare you something to eat?" he asked nervously
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:21 am

Obsidian states at Aoi for a moment. "Fine," he sigh, "Go ahead. And that body just give it to the dogs. They could eat it for says." He hands back his shirt. "And please be warrey of you injures, Aoi," he said and got up. He holds his chest for a moment, a bit sore from being tackled from earlier.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 am

Aoi nods as he puts his shirt back on. He began dragging the tiger's body out to the dogs. He pulled it close enough but made sure he didn't get in the middle. Once that was done he began cleaning up the blood and broken items from the break in. After cleaning Aoi washed his hands and started a meal for the other. He had been in the attic and found some nice dishes to use. "Maybe this will be special like he asked for." he says hoping Obsidian would like it. He finished and carries the tray up to the other. "Um may I enter with your food?" he asked softly.

[side note: sometimes I'll have words that link to picture. Ex: food? (Above) so keep an eye out for them,k]
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:03 pm

(lololol That's so cool! How do you do that?!)
Obsidian was in the library looking over some paperwork from this morning trade. He was also working on a report on the damages and the attack. Someone is going to pay. That's for sure. He looks up from the work and say, "Come on in."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:57 pm

[if there's a pic you'd like to use get the URL, copy it then at the top of the text box there's a tiny square with a pic that looks like two links(chain) connected. Click it and paste the URL in the top box. The word(like how i used food) in the second box and click ok. Then continue as you wish and it puts the link in]

Aoi walked in and takes th tray to Obsidian. He bows a bit before taking a step back. He had cleaned and cooked. He wasn't sure if there was anything else for him to do. He waited silently for any orders that might come next from the wolf.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum