Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:19 pm

He opens the dog and walk out to the backyard. "I also want you to feed my dogs every morning," Obsidian said. He turns a corner around a tree. Three large German Shepard look dogs started to bark like crazy seeing a new face. They would have attack Aoi if it weren't the chain that was keeping them back. There was three little shacks right behind the dogs. "This is Fluffy," he pointed to a white dog. "Scruffy," he point to a black one. "Taffy," he point last to a dark brown one. They continue on barking and showing their teeth.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Aoi noticed they were out back. As he nibbles the bread he suddenly felt his fear pick back up. The three dogs were highly scary and it made him tremble. The thought of feeding them scared him even more. 'One wrong move and they might eat me...!!' he thinks nervously
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:39 pm

The barking was getting to Obsidian. "Slience," he said. The dogs stop barking and sat down. He goes over to pet them. They each wag their tails happily but they growl at Aoi. Obsidian got up and headed back to the house. He went down the hall and up the stairs.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:45 pm

Aoi watched as the dogs quickly went silent at the sound of Obsidian's voice. 'Its just like back in the town... Everyone seems to fear him...' he thinks following the other back inside the house. He was highly scared of everything around him and even more now. The bread still in his hand as he nibbles it more
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Up the stairs, Obsidian point to the left. "The libaray is in there," he said then pointed to the room across from it. "That's my private study. Under NO circumstances are you to ever open that door," he said. He was about to move on but thought twice about it. He took out a key and lock the door. He put the key on a chain and put it around his neck. He walk down to the right hallway. This is my room. Unlike my study, certain circumstances are okay to enter. But not all the time," he said. "Over here is the piano room," he pointed. "That's about it. The three main things I told you to do is to be done everyday. Any other orders will come from me and only me," he said, "Any questions?"
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:12 pm

"I understand all of this but one thing I missed. Where will I sleep?" he asked taking a small step back. He was too scared to be so close to the wolf. Aoi wonder exactly what was in the study that made Obsidian lock the door. His mind began thinking up many different and scary ideas.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:20 pm

"Hmp, you're right. Where will you sleep," Obsidian mumbles as he rubs his chin. This is the first time someone, other than himself, will be living here. He doesn't exactly have a place for another person to stay in. "Which do you prefer, the attic or basement?" He asked after awhile.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Aoi blinks as he looked at him. The attic and basement both sounded very creepy. "I think I'll sleep on the kitchen floor." he mumbles since he feels it'll be easier for him. The kitchen had windows as well so it wouldn't be dark or too scary.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:45 pm

"Hm, okay. I have no argument agansit that," Obsidian said after awhile of thinking. He took out a spare pillow and blanket from a closet. He shoves it into Aoi's hands. "I want some tea and a light snack," he said, "Bring it to the library." Obsidian turns his back on Aoi and headed to the library.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Aoi took hold of the pillow and blanket. He looked at the other and nods a bit. He goes down to the kitchen and placed the things in his hands into a corner. He then began getting the tea ready. "What could be a small snack? I've never done this before." he mumbles noticing the water was ready. He went to get the hot water off the heat but burns himself. Aoi bites his lip adding the two spoons of sugar and a small amount of milk. Then he made tiny sandwiches. His little tail twitching as he went up to the library
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Obsidian took a seat next to the window with a book in his hand. "What a headache," he thought, "If I didn't need this spot as leader of this town, I would have left a long time ago." He opens the book to a bookmark. "I need to relax," he thought.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Aoi finally got up the stairs and goes over to the library. He slowly opens the door. "Um.., Obsidian. Your tea and snack is ready." he says walking over slowly. His hands hurting from getting burned before. He makes sure his hands couldn't be seen by the wolf.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Obsidian looks up from his book. "Bring it here," he commanded. He notice a slight shake in Aoi's hand as he brought the tea over. "Let me see your hand," he commanded.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Aoi flinched a bit as the other asked to see his hands. He slowly showed them to Obsidian. He was trembling as he feared the worst right now. His eyes looking down at the floor as he was scared. Aoi had no idea how the other would react to this.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Obsidian roughly pulls Aoi's hand towards him and look over the burn. He gave a sigh. "Why didn't you just tell me you burn yourself. If this get infected it'll become a bigger problem for both you and me," he said. He smack the top of Aoi's head lightly. "Come on, let's put some medicine on it," he said, getting up and heading towards the bathroom.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Aoi jumped a bit expecting a much harder hit than he was given. He looks at Obsidian and nods. "I'll say something next time." he says softly as his ears droop down again. He then follows the wolf to the bathroom. He never had anyone seem concerned about his wounds or such before.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 pm

"Good answer," Obsidian said, and petted the top of Aoi's head. He runs cold water over the burn and clean it. He opens up a cabinet and take out a white cylinder. Opening it up, a disgusting smell went around the room. Ignoring the smell, Obsidian got a scope of the cream and put it on Aoi's burn. "There. Now don't touch it," Obsidian said with a small, almost unnoticeable sad smile but went back into his indifferent look. "And be careful next time, I don't need the stress. Now go and do some cleaning or something," he said, waving his hand as if to shoo Aoi away. He got up and headed back to the library.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Aoi was wondering if Obsidian's aggression was a cover up of his real attitude. He nods as he leaves the bathroom and going down to the kitchen. He searched for some cleaning items. Once finding a broom and mop; Aoi began cleaning up. It was midnight by the time he was halfway finished. He had swept, mopped, dusted, cut the grass and even washed the windows. The place was looking more like a home now.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Obsidian puts down the book he just finished reading. He didn't realized how much time has past until he looked out the window. He was surprise to find the grass to be cut. He took the tray of tea and brought it down stairs, looking around at the clean house. He is impressed by Aoi's work but it's not like he'll admit it. He put the tray in the kitchen and said to Aoi, "The place still look like a mess and the dog area is filty. I expect it to be clean. I also want you to wake me up at nine tomorrow." He turns around and head back up the stairs to his room.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Aoi was peeking out the back door when Obsidian came down with the tray. He glanced over at the other knowing he still had places to clean. He nods silently waiting for the dogs to be asleep before going out there. Once he was sure they were asleep he tip toes outside and begins to clean up. Only able to use one hand as his other was recovering; it made things a bit more difficult. Aoi planned to do his best no matter what.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Obsidian took of his shirt and ran himself a bath. He was careful not to wet his ears. It was a fairly quick bath. He wraps a towel around his waist and thought of the things he needs to do tomorrow. "Need to walk around town, I have a meeting with the five gangs, need to oversee the traded goods from the cities..." He thought, "I need a secretary." "Aoi! Come up here," he yells.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Aoi finished cleaning the backyard and the dog area. He walked inside only to hear his name being called. He jumped up and rushed up to where Obsidian was. "Um yes sir. Did you call me?" he asked him lowering his head. Aoi slowly enters the room keeping a distance from Obsidian.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:31 pm

"Tell me, do you know how read or write?" Obsidian ask. "And don't let down when I am talking to you. Makes it hard to tell if you are listening or understanding what I am saying."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Aoi looked up at him and nods. "Um okay. I can read only a few things. I can only write my name." he says softly. He was a bit shaky about this. He hoped not knowing how to do these things wouldn't cause him to get punished. 'I am a little nervous... it seems I tend to end up in situations like this often...' he thinks.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:40 pm

"Ugh! No good," Obsidian mumbles angrily. "Go," he mumbles simply, "Your punishment wasting my time is to do a handstand for five minutes." (Trust me, even though this sound strange and funny it feels like five minutes in hell). He opens the door to his room and slam the door behind him. He dries his hair and put on some pants. He turns of the light and headed to bed.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum