Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx - Page 6 Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 am

The dogs ran into town. Everyone started to scream and run in different directions. Everyone knows about Obsidian's people eating dogs. No one wants to be around when they are out hunting. He ran close behind. The dogs stop in front of a hat store and started to claw at it. Obsidian came by and kick the door down.
Inside, the masked man heard the door break down. "Looks like he is here," he said, "Let the plan begin." He gags Aoi.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx - Page 6 Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  azuneko Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:21 am

Aoi was hoping Obsidian wouldn't come looking for him. He was surprised when he did. The gag went on and all he could do now was watch and wait. He felt a bit useless now as this seemed to happen a lot to him. 'He's going to be upset again... I'll probably be fed to his dogs...' Aoi begins to thinks not really scared by his own thoughts anymore.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:33 am

Obsidian slams open the back door and saw how Aoi was tie up. "Hey-" BAM! The masked women from behind hit Obsidian upside the head with a bat. He fell to the floor in pain. The masked man pulled a gun and points it to his head. There was growl. Fluffy tackled the masked man. There was a gun shot and a whine. The other two dogs comes running in and started to attack the two.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Aoi was surprised Obsidian came for him. He heard the dogs and instantly closed his eyes. He didn't like the sight of blood. It always made him feel sick. He stayed silent as he could hear all the commotion around him. He had only hoped Obsidian and the dogs would be okay
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:42 pm

The two dogs were making quick work with the lady. Obsidian regain some sense and grab the man's leg and pulled him down. He grew out his claws and slash the man's stomach. A massive pool of blood started to flood out as the man screams. Rubbing his head, Obsidian painful gets to his feet. He leans against a wall to relax. One the room stop spinning, he push himself off the walk and heads to Aoi. He unties him and carries him. "I don't think you should open your eyes," he said, looking at the mess. Fluffy just sat there, licking the wounds he got when a bullet grazed his leg. The other two finished eating the women. He started to walk out of the building, the dogs following close behind at the foot of their master.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Aoi flinched before realizing it was Obsidian taking off the gag and ties. He continued to keep his eyes closed hearing the other. He nods slowly too scared to actually even peek. His small body trembling in the other's arms. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." he said softly. Ali's eyes filling with water.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:06 pm

"Sorry? What for?" Obsidian said. He leaves the building and started to walk home. There was no one on the streets. People were scare of what went down. Especially with the dogs out. "You can open your eyes now," he said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Aoi slowly opens his eyes. "I made trouble for you again. As expected I'm useless no matter where I go." he said as small tears roll down his face. He hides his face in Obsidian's shoulder.  His eyes opened slowly as he looked at the dogs following behind them. He could see Fluffy was hurt. That made him feel even worse.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:13 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa, who said that you were useless?" Obsidian said. "Thanks to you I figure out and took down one of the many people trying to kill me," he said trying to cheer him up. "To tell you the truth, you haven't really cause me any trouble. Gives me something to do. Usually I just sit in the library, reading when I don't have any work," he said, "Now don't cry. That is another thing I hate." He wipes some of Aoi's tears. He looked over to where Aoi was looking. "Don't worry about Fluffy. He's a strong dog. Gotten worst wounds than that. It would take the flames of hell to take down that pup," he said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Aoi sniffles lightly looking at the wolf. "Are you sure? Your not just saying that so is stop crying right?" he asked staring back at the dog. "It looks painful for him though." he mutters worried about Fluffy. He wonders if he'd be able to bandage the dog without being attacked.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:39 am

"Yes yes, I am sure I am not saying this to stop you crying," Obsidian said. He thought for a moment. "If you are really worried about Fluffy, you can just go and heal him up. Give him a treat and scratch him behind the ears, then he'll let you touch him," he said, "Be careful of Scruffy though, he gets jealous easily. Taffy would mind her own business."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:12 am

Aoi nods as he went over to Fluffy after getting the first aid kit. He slowly approached as normal and gently began to bandage the dog's wound. He glanced up once finished to see if Fluffy would try to attack like before.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Fluffy was grumpy. Though he didn't attack Aoi, especially since Obsidian was around. "You should back away from Fluffy. I think that is as much as he could take," Obsidian said, "Come inside now and let the dogs heal. They would rather be alone anyways." He turns and walk to the house.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Aoi stands and follows after Obsidian. He was very nervous being around him like this. It seemed like he really was causing trouble for the wolf. He was really feeling out of it after his ordeal. "May I rest awhile? I feel sick." he asked Obsidian softly as he blushed. He wasn't feeling all himself.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:06 pm

"Sick again?" Obsidian said. He feels the forehead of Aoi. "The bunnies always have bad health?" he ask. He nodded to Aoi's request. "Sure go ahead and rest. Maybe you are just getting stressed." he said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Aoi went to his spot in the kitchen and laid down. He wasn't feeling sick but on edge. This seemed like the first time he's been saved by anyone more than once. He wonder what Obsidian could be thinking at times. "Does he like having me around or is it just because I'm his slave..." he mutters to himself before going to sleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum