Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx - Page 5 Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Aoi had just fallen asleep only to be awoke by a sound. He sat up hearing the melody coming from upstairs. He followed it only to hear Obsidian playing the piano. He would have entered the room but decided to leave the other alone. Aoi headed back to the kitchen and sat on the blanket. "I wonder if he's okay. He looked a bit sad."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx - Page 5 Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Obsidian notice that Aoi went up stairs then back down but he just continue playing. He finished up the song and put his arms to the side. "Aoi!" He calls.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Aoi heard his name and went to Obsidian. "Did you call me?" he asked looking at the other. He was keeping a rather large distance from the wolf. He wanted to avoid things getting hot between them again.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:08 pm

"I finished my meal. The tray and dishes are still in the library," Obsidian said. He goes to dismiss Aoi but stops. "Also get ready. We are heading to town. I don't want to leave you alone. Don't want another incident like from this morning," he said. He then dismissed Aoi and head to his room.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Aoi nods looking at him. "Into town..? Do you think that'll be safe? The people in town still believe I'm a criminal. Won't that be more dangerous?" he asked glancing over at him before going to get the dishes. His eyes sparkled a bit as he went to wash the dishes.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:41 pm

"Well, you'll be with me. The people wouldn't dare try anything with me around," Obsidian said. He goes to his room and gets a jacket. He goes to the library and gets the paperwork. He heads down the stairs and stop at the door. "Hey! Are you coming or not," he yells.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Aoi finished the dishes and went over towards Obsidian. He looked up at him wide eyed. "I am all ready to go." he said following the other outside. His ears twitched a bit as he could hear different little things around him. He was hoping no one would bother them once in town.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:03 am

Obsidian opens the door and close it behind him. He walks out the gate and locks it too. It was a normal walk to town. Once enter, all the towns people stare at Aoi but don't try to do anything with Obsidian around. "Stay close," he whispers to Aoi.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:30 am

Aoi looked over at him as they entered the town. He noticed the different stares and such from the town's people. His ears twitched as he could hear some of the things being said as they walked through. 'What a filthy little criminal.' 'How dare he walk about trying to look innocent.' 'That foolish wolf doesn't even keep a tight leash on that slave. How disgraceful' Aoi kept close to Obsidian. He wonders if the other could hear what was being said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:05 am

Obsidian hears what the people say, he isn't deaf, but he just simply ignoring. He isn't going to lower himself to these people level. He goes up to city hall and enters. He just hands the receptionist the paperwork then heads out again. "Obsidian? Is that you?" Someone said. He turns his head to find his friend and Eagle, Austin. "Nice to see you stop by Austin," he greeted. "Of course I will stop by, I heard you got yourself a slave. I just had to see if it's true. Is this the one?" Austin asked, as he looks down to Aoi.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 am

Aoi follows as they enter city hall. He looked around as this was his first time in somewhere so nice. His eyes were wandering when he heard someone talking to Obsidian. His eyes followed the sound to see an eagle. "Wow...." he mummers softly never seeing such a bird before.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:14 pm

"Yes he is," Obsidian said, putting a hand on Aoi's shoulder. "Seeing is believing. Can comprehend that you, Obsidian, got yourself a slave. And that slave looks like he causes more problem than helping out," Austin said, "Or maybe you just got him because he looks so cute." Austin goes to ruffle Aoi's hair but Obsidian pulls him back. "Don't test my patience," he warns, "Anyways, I'm sure you heard all what happened." "Of course of course," Austin said, "We should grab a drink sometime." "Maybe, anyways, got a job for you," he said. "I'm all ears sir," Austin said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Aoi listened to the two glancing around the room the entire time. He noticed Austin about to touch him but Obsidian stopped him. 'He's rather protective of me or maybe he doesn't want me causing trouble...' he thinks holding onto him tightly.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:50 pm

"Someone tries to set off a bomb at my place. Think you can find out who?" Obsidian asked. "How tragic. I think I could do it. Any leads?" Austin said. "I shove a bomb down a snake's throat if that's enough leads for you," he answers. "Classy as always Obsidian. So no other leads? Fine. I'll see you later," Austin turns and flies off. He noticed tha Aoi was daydreaming. "Hey, snap out of it," he shook Aoi.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Aoi blinks as he looked up at Obsidian. "I'm sorry. Are we leaving now?" he asked his hips shaking a bit. Aoi was always on edge around the wolf. He supposed its because he was much small and weaker than Obsidian.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:16 am

Obsidian nods his head. "Come on now," he said and started to walk. They didn't get far though till a drunk comes staggering out of a alley. He looks like a lion. "Damn you wolf, damn you," he slur. He pointed his bottle of beer at Obsidian. "M-my brother... Killed him," he slur. He staggers closer to him and Aoi. The drunk spit at his feet. "Get lost now," Obsidian warns, pulling Aoi behind him to protect him.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:51 am

Aoi nods and follows Obsidian out of the place. As they walked he noticed the staggering man. He was nervous since he was holding a glass bottle in his hands. 'Its dangerous if he throws that at Obsidian... We should run but...' he thinks nervously. Aoi keeps close to the wolf
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:43 am

"Come on," Obsidian said and push Aoi along. He ignores the drunk but it was a bad idea. The drunk throws the bottle at Obsidian's head and tackle him to the ground. The towns people notice the commotion and come gathering around. Obsidian started to fight back but from being hit over the head from the bottle gave him a pounding on his head.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:42 am

Aoi jumped a bit feeling Obsidian turn to face the drunken man. He noticed the other was hurt from the bottle hitting the back of his head. He wanted to say something but he knew he'd only be in the way. Aoi stood to the side watching silently. He was so focused on the wolf and the man that. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:18 pm

From behind, a person grab Aoi and started to drag him into the crowd. Obsidian looks up from where he was pin to see this happen. Grabbing the drunk's arm, he broke it and push the drunk away. As the drunk scream in pain, he proceeded to break his to make sure he won't be doing anything like this ever again. "Aoi?!" he calls, looking through the crowd.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Aoi gasps realizing he was being dragged off. "Mr...." he started to shout but his mouth was instantly covered. He couldn't get a goo look at the person since they were holding him in an awkward position. Aoi suddenly heard Obsidian's voice but couldn't call out to him. He then noticed the person backing into a shop. 'He won't find me like this..' Aoi thinks worried
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Obsidian push apart the crowd. Someone already came and picked up the scream drunk. "LEAVE!" he yells. Everyone quickly scatter in all directions in fear of the wolf. He looks around but Aoi was no where in site. "Damn!" he mutters. He started to run home. He needed something there to find him. Hopefully nothing bad would happen while Aoi is away.
A masked man pulls Aoi into a hat shop. He drags him into the back and slam him on a chair. Another person came out of the shadows and started to tie Aoi to the chair. "Shit! Why did you take the boy!" a women said. Everyone was wearing masked. "Shut up you stupid whore. Knowing Obsidian, he will feel incline to protect anyone under his order. That's one of his major flaws," a man said. The women stay silent. "Fine then. I'll set the trap," she said, her voice strained.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Aoi struggles as he was thrown into a chair. He was highly nervous about everything but made sure to keep an eye and ear for everything. He could hear voices but wasn't sure what was really going on. All this meant was more trouble for Obsidian. "Could you please not bother Mr. Stone? He's not going to come for me so let me go." Aoi said struggling to get free.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:57 pm

"Ha! Don't make me laugh," the man said, "You don't know your master well enough to say that." He kicks the chair and make Aoi fall over with it. "Unlike you, I know that heartless, cruel man well enough," he said.
Obsidian just made it home and push open the gate. He runs inside to the kitchen. He picks up the blanket Aoi used. "I think this has enough of a scent for the dogs to use," he thought. He heads to the back and unchain all three dogs. "Get a good smell," he said, putting the blanket to their nose. They each took a turn smelling it before howling to show they got the scent. "Go," he released. He follows after the dogs from behind.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Aoi bits his tongue as he fell over. He kept his mouth closed as he looked at the masked man. 'I just hope he doesn't come looking for me... I don't want him to...' he thinks nervously. He continued to watched as they walked about and talked. He had a bad feeling about this.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum