Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx Empty Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  azuneko Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:58 pm

In a town where everyone is part animal, there as the head of it all is the Big Bad Wolf. The wolf oversees all that goes on in his town. When a rouge bunny enters his town and is accused for stealing; the wolf decides to make the bunny his slave as punishment for the crime. What will become of this bunny and did such a innocently looking bunny really commit such a crime?

[need a big bad wolf Smile]

Name: Aoi Bunny
Bio: A rouge bunny who is suddenly accused of a crime. He insists he's innocent but no one will listen to him. Suddenly become a slave doesn't help his situation either. He's childish, clumsy, fun-loving and enjoys bouncing about. Can sometimes be stubborn as well.
Look:Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx Tumblr_lvjb7igfe31r69omuo1_500

Last edited by azuneko on Fri May 31, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  !Fox! Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 pm

gimme a bit to decide how i want to do this... i am not sure if i want to do the hard core cruel badass that will make the bunny suffer all the horrible fates he could imagin... and thats alot if i have to play him... god, makes me shudder at how i could torture the bunny
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx Empty Re: Hello, Mr. Wolf *mature w/ xXdarkangel118Xx

Post  azuneko Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 pm

okay~
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Thu May 30, 2013 4:39 pm

If fox is not willing, I could do it (I think). I need to get out of my comfort zone. This is going to be a yaoi rp right? And what do you mean as in "mature"? (I'm a noob at this type of rp)
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 31, 2013 6:25 am

I don't mind if ya want to do this one. Yes its a yaoi rp and by mature I just mean no time skips through the smexy scenes and basically its like an r/x-rated style.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri May 31, 2013 12:35 pm

Oh god XD my virgin heart will explode and my noob of a brain will melt. I'll try it but don't expecting anything amazing and please go easy on this noob.
Name: Obsidian Stone
Bio: In the middle of a gang war for control of the town, Obsidian just... Appeared. Single handily he defeated all five gangs and took control of the city in a week. No one knows how he did it or what he did before this town but he rules it with a iron fist.
Personality: he's cold, snappy, rude, on the arrogant side, seems distant, blunt, straightfoward, and can be consider cruel. On the inside he is nice and thoughtful but has a hard time showing it (nor will he admit it) As he starts to grow on a person, his actions are still the same but much more softer and less cruel.
Look: https://2img.net/h/i156.photobucket.com/albums/t3/warpedteen_666/anime/No%20idea/Guys/Black%20Hair/Purple.jpg
(Note: several scars on his neck and back but the most noticable on is a stab wound scar over his heart. His eyes seem to "glow" in the dark)
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 31, 2013 2:09 pm

[its okay.. as long as you can keep the story interesting I'll help ya out whenever ya need it Smile]

Aoi bunny was wandering about the forest. His village long gone to him and having no place to call home. He soon spotted a town off in the distance. "I wonder if I'll be able to find a nice place to stay for a while." he mutters to himself as he heads towards the village. His little tail and ears twitching a bit as he soon arrived in the town. Everything and everyone seemed so lively and up beat. Aoi had never seen such a place before and it made him feel a bit hopeful. As Aoi walks about the town a random guy ran pass him. In the process bumped into him and dropped something. Aoi picked up the item the man dropped, but by the time he looked up the man was gone. Aoi glanced at his hand and noticed it seemed to be a gemstone the man had dropped.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri May 31, 2013 2:29 pm

It was Obsidian's daily walk through the town to see if everything was in tip top shape. His ears twitch as he listens to the simple sound of the town. He always kept an ear out for any possible trouble. Everything looks lividly and peaceful. But Obsidian knew better than to trust the people. He could feel the stares at his back as he pass by as if they were knifes. He turns quickly, catching the people's stares. They wanted a new leader. Not an outsider. He knew it. "What are you staring at?!" He said with his voice raise. Everyone turns their head down with their tails between their legs. But these people are not the ones he was addressing. It was the ones hiding in the shadows.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Aoi held the gem up as he looked around. It wasn't too long before a man grabbed his wrist roughly. "So your the little thief who stole from my shop. Where's the rest of them!?" the man shouts causing others to stop and stare. Aoi wasn't sure what to do. "I don't know what you're talking about. Someone dropped this after running into me and I was trying to return it. Please let me go." he begs. "As if! A lying little thief deserves to have his hands cut off." the man shouts.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri May 31, 2013 4:20 pm

"Hey? Did you hear that Mr. Jensen caught a thief?" A women gossip to another. Obsidian's ears perk hearing this news. "Oh really? When?" The other one said. "Right now! There is quite the crowd at town center. It seems they are deciding what to do with him," the women reply. "Damn," Obsidian thought and started to jog to the town square. "These people... Thinking that they could do anything they wish." He stops right behind the crowd. "No way! Just a simple cutting of his hand won't do!" A person yells. "How about a hanging? It has been awhile since something like that happen!" Another yells. "I say stone him to death!" Someone say. There was a verbal fight among the crowd. "Silence!" Obsidian yells angrily. Everyone went quite and parted, allowing him to reach the center. "Now what the hell is going on?!" He yells.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 31, 2013 5:59 pm

Aoi was highly frighten as he heard everyone shouting out different punishments. He realized this town might not be as friendly as it first appeared to be. As things seemed to be going from bad to worse, a loud voice was echoed from close behind. The man holding him seem to tremble as a wolf approached them. "This boy stole gems from my shop. He claims to be innocent yet I've never seen a bunny around here and he's seriously suspicious." Mr. Jensen said. Aoi looked at the wolf nervously. His whole body feeling as if he couldn't move at all.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri May 31, 2013 6:19 pm

"You say everything is "seriously suspicious", Obsidian said, "What proof do you have?!" Jensen trembles and said, "I found him holding this gem!" He hands over the gem to Obsidian to look over. "Hmpt. What is your name boy?! Why were you holding this gem?!" Obsidian boom.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 31, 2013 6:31 pm

"My name is Aoi bunny. A m-man ran into me a-and dropped th-that. I was g-giving it ba-back when he grabbed m-me." he says nervously. His eyes shaking as he couldn't stare the wolf in the eyes. All he could sense was fear in his body and mind.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri May 31, 2013 6:54 pm

"He's lying! Look! He can't even look you in the eye as he explains it. He is clearly guilty!" Jensen said. There was a murmer among the crowd, agreeing with Jensen. "Yes see? He is truly guilty. Don't tell me you believe him since he is just a rabbit?! That would mean your judgment is hazy! That would mean that you are not fit to lead this village!" A man yells, coming out from an alley. The crowd started to cheer with that statement. "Damn them. They just wanted to put me in a bad spot," Obsidian thought. He walks over to the two and rip Aoi away from Jensen roughly. "If you want to see a punishment so badly, then this boy will become my slave!" He proclaims. Everyone went silent. "Anyone disagree?!" No one says a word in fear of possible death. "Good... Now get going," he said and push Aoi forward to get him walking.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri May 31, 2013 7:16 pm

As the crowd started to get rowdy, Aoi could only think things would get worse. As he thought that things actually did. 'This guy's slave....!!! I would rather lose a hand of be stoned...' he thinks as he was suddenly pushed. Aoi hung his head low as he began walking. His mind could only imagine the worst at this point. As the crowd of people faded; Aoi could only see the wolf in view. 'I wonder if he meant that.... I'm too scared to ask...' he thinks to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri May 31, 2013 11:21 pm

"Hurry up. You are too slow," Obsidian hiss into Aoi's ears. He roughly grab him by the arm and started to partly drag him. All this rowdies was getting to him. He's annoyed at the thought of now having a slave. Maybe when things settle, he could dump the rabbit in the middle of the forest or something. The number of building and people started to decrease as they started to leave the town.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:57 am

Aoi trembles a bit as he was seriously scared. He wanted to run away but he was being dragged by the wolf. "I um... Please let me go..!" he mutters nervously. Soon he could no longer hear the sounds of the town. His eyes caught sight of what seemed to be a palace of sorts in front of him. He wonders if this is where the wolf lived.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Obsidian just ignores Aoi. He just drags to boy with him towards the palace. But his eyes darted left and right to see if anyone was following them. Once up to the gate, he let get of Aoi for a moment to open it. He push him inside and close the gate behind them. Up close the palace doesn't look that well taken care of. The grass was a bit tall, vines grew around the fence and the building itself, and the trees grew wildly making it almost impossible to notice up close. "Better stick to me. There are active traps everywhere," Obsidian grunted. He walks up to the door. It looks like there was no one lived here other than Obsidian.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Aoi looks over from side to side. The place seemed very scary just like the wolf himself. "Can I leave please? I don't want to be here anymore." he says glancing down. He couldn't really face the wolf head on. He was just only a bunny.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:24 pm

"Some whining, one thing I hate about other is there constant whining," Obsidian said. He unlocks the front door and push Aoi inside. He looks over the shoulder before closing the door behind him. Despite the many trees, the palace is well lit. It was fairly messy though. It has a empty, lonely feeling but there was a hint of homey. In front of them was a staircase to the right and a hallway leading to the kitchen. To the right was the dinning room and to the left was the living room. "Better learn fast. I'm going to give you a quick tour and tell you what I expect you to do. I hate repeating," he said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 pm

'I guess I really am to be a slave.... though I'm no good at anything...' he thinks giving the other a small nod as he follows him for the tour. "Um.., I told you my name. Is there something I can call you?" he asked trying not to sound as if he was whining.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:44 pm

"Obsidian," he said simply. "I would tell him to call me boss or Mr. Stone but then I'll feel like a old man," he thought at the back of his mind. "Call me Mr. Stone in public," he said. He took several steps inside. "First I expect you to keep the house in tip top shape. I expect this house to be clean everyday," he said. He walks down the hall to the kitchen.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Aoi looks at the other and nods. It seemed easier than calling the other master or something weird. 'Simple enough instructions though I doubt I can clean this entire place...' he thinks as his ears droop down. He wasn't very confident in himself being the only bunny around. As they walked Aoi suddenly heard a small rumbling sound. He got scared at first before realizing it was his stomach.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Obsidian note Aoi's stomach grumbling but doesn't say anything. "This the kitchen, obviously. I expect you to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I expect to be served tea at 12o'clock sharp everyday at the library," he said, "I like my tea, earl grey, two tea spoons of sugar with alittle of milk," he said and opens a cabinet to show where the tea is. In the process he "accidently" drop a roll of bread on the floor. "Pick that up. It's filty now. Do what you want with it," he snap. He heads to the back door. "Hurry up," he said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Aoi tried to ignore his stomach as he followed the other. His eyes and mind trying to grasp everything as quickly as possible. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to do all that Obsidian wanted from him. He jumped a bit noticing the bread fall. Aoi picked it up and looks at him. He begins to nibble at it while following the wolf.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum