Magic is just a Word mature*

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Magic is just a Word mature*

Post  !Fox! on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:54 pm

"Can ya simplify that for me shadow?" I asked, knowing he was following me and a sighed, looking at him with a chuckle
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:59 pm

"We happen to live around a lot of the college upperclassmen from school. If you must know everyone of them is obsessed with Sen-sama. Since their grade rep. is bedridden as of a week ago they've stepped up their acts." he says poking at Subaru's wind. "Before it was just letters in the locker and stuff so little. Now its using rumors to isolate Sen and threats to other students who get too close. I'm worried their acts might escalate into something more dangerous or serious. The only issue is no one can punish them if Sen refuses to point anyone out. No matter what he refuses to say who is messing with him." Shadow said. "I'm sure he's concerned about them messing with you so he was worried."
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:23 pm

"They try anything, they won't be able to breath..." I said, yawning as I walked down the sidewalk and glared at the building they lived in with a chuckle "they seem to be planning something involving a transformation spell... animal transformation spells don't work on me..." I grinned, continuing on my way with my hands in my pockets... "people need to learn not to fuck with me or my friends, let them come at me..." I grumbled, walking into the store that sold my coffee, people naturally stepping to the side with a chuckle as I walked in "owning a restaurant chain is very nice...." I smiled, ordering my coffee as the door opened behind me, and I dodged a water ball on with a yawn "try again..." I said, and laughed when I got nailed with one, and glanced down with a groan "shit... gender bender spell..." I grumbled, grabbing my coffee and vanishing before anyone could see me, as if I ran to the bathroom, using wind to distract everyone, and reappeared with shadow at the house and grumbled, covering my front with my jacket as I had developed breasts now and groaned in pain as my body began to change more dramatically, and collapsed inside the house in pain after setting my coffee on the table, and groaned "shit..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Shadow looked around before noticing Subaru was hit with a balloon. He hadn't realized any difference until they arrived back at the house. Sen heard noises and went to see what it was. "Subaru are you okay!?" he asked before noticing the other had breast. "Uh.... I could have sworn you were a boy..." he says a bit nervously. "Something hit him and made him change like this." Shadow says and Sen frowns. "I suppose its worse this time. I'm just surprised they resorted to such sneaky tactics. They are normally more upfront when attacking." he mutters wondering what to do. "I can call the school nurse. He'll know how to fix this." he says getting up.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 pm

"Won't do any good... its set up to be permanent, until they give the exact antidote for it.. each potion creates 2 potions, one is what was used on me... bastards..." I said, my hair lengthening and I sighed "god damn it.. hate it when this is used on me... its going to get worse tomorrow, with how the boys will react... in sure there was a second potion in there to make people more attracted to this form... I'm assuming they want me to get raped or something..." I groaned, standing up weakly, still covering my front with my jacket, and squeaked when another hit me through the open window and changed my cloths to a schoolgirls uniform and a ran to the window, angrily throwing the stupid men that were laughing into the wall with dark glowing eyes "I'm going to fucking kill you..." I hissed, leaping out the window and my skirt defied everything, the wind keeping it down as I slowly began suffocating them, the wind tearing their cloths to shreds, and I growled "get out of here, touch anyone near Sen, I'll finish the job..." I hissed, dropping the now naked, scarded, cut men to the ground and pointed " have fun getting through the magically locked gate..." I growled, watching them run in terror, and stomped back inside irritated now
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Sen looked at Subaru concerned. "Raped...? Isn't that something that only happens to women in dark alleys? Its impossible for it to happen at school." he says looking as the other suddenly ran after the culprits. "Wait Subaru...!!" he said but the other didn't seem to hear him as he attacked the boys. Shadow noticed the frown on Sen's face. "It'll be okay... I'm sure nothing worse will happen anymore..." he says looking over at Subaru.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:42 pm

" obviously you don't know the darker side... First day of school I had to stop one from happening out in the forest behind the school... It does happen quiet often..." I grumbled "and now I can feel the estrogen in my system fighting the testosterone... It makes me want to kill someone..." I grumbled irritably, Drinking my coffee..." And judging from how you looked and how I am now, ill get double the amount of what you got, hell, ill probobly get the attention from the upper classmen now..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Sen frowns as he looked over at Subaru. "You really are a girl now. I say tomorrow you get the antidote before it stays like that forever. Sorry but I really don't like girls." he said keeping a noticeable distance from the other. Shadow looked at him. "It's because Sen was treated coldly by his mother's sisters that he dislikes girls. Don't take it offensively Subaru." he says explaining.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:16 pm

"Please, my additude towards you won't change... But your right, I have to get it soon, as I'd rather not be kept like this..." I grumbled, hurt by sens actions "still hurts, as I don't have freinds, and when I make em, something always happens..." I sighed, snapping my fingers so my cloths would go back to normal and sighed again, and went upstairs to the guest room, my eyes locked outside with a tired and depressed look "happy birthday to me..." I said quietly, trying not to cry
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Shadow follows Subaru up to his room. "Sorry to bud in but what does that mean. What does happy birthday mean?" he asked looking at him. He sits beside him and plays with the wind again. It was rather enjoyable to him. Sen was cleaning up downstairs and preparing lunch.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:46 am

"I was born today, 19 years ago, and my parents died 15 years ago..." I said quietly, climbing onto the bed " and now sen is going to edge away, just like everyone else..." I grumbled
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:06 am

"So when you are born its a happy birthday? That's odd since I never hear Sen say it." he says looking at Subaru. "I'm sorry but I wish I could convince Sen not to push away. You'll understand more tomorrow why he'd distancing himself from you." Shadow says before moving towards the door. "I'll go check on Sen"
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:02 pm

"...." i grumbled irritably and locked the door behind him and sighed tiredly, tieing my long hair into a pony tail and sighed, looking down "just had to be me, and just had to be a girl, couldnt just be a stupid animal, or a duel..." i said quietly, blushing as i heard my voice "god, i sound... cute... i look like i could be my own sister..." i sighed angrily, ready to punch something, the wind tearing around me furiously as my emotions raged
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Sen was finished cleaning and noticed Shadow. "Is he going to be okay?" he asked looking at his shadow. "I'm not sure and tomorrow is school so things might get weird." he says sitting beside Sen. He wonders if Subaru will be okay going to school tomorrow. He knew getting an antidote was top priority for him. Sen goes to his room and lays down. "I'll wake up early tomorrow and find who did this to him. I'll make sure they give the antidote to Subaru." he said determined.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 pm

"...." i grumbled and left a note on the bed explaining that i had left for school early, and jumped out the window with a quiet sigh, whispering a song into the window "I'm a nightmare, a disaster That's what they always said I'm a lost cause, not a hero But I'll make it on my own I've gotta prove them wrong Me against the world It's me against the world..." and i landed softly, darting out accross the lawn, my speed very fast, so that if you werent paying attention, you would only see a blur, dodging cars and people with inch's to spare, and my eyes slowly changed to an azure blue, and i slid to a stop in front of the school and grumbled, remebering that i was in the talent show, and i began setting everything up, grateful that i still had some bandages to restrict my chest so my shirt wouldnt show it much, and began tuneing the guitar for a moment "its been a day since ive changed, and nothing i do seems to make a differance..." i sighed, knowing that people would still know it was me, but be curious about the longer hair, and glared angrily at the ground, clnching my fists on my lap now that the guitar was tuned, and sighed again "and then Sen seems to think that this isnt difficult enough without him distancing me from him..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Sen awoke to find Subaru had left. He got ready and headed to school. He wondered where the other was but before he could search he was whisked away to get ready for the play. "Hey your Subaru aren't you. The one who spent a weekend at Sen's place." a guy called out to him. It was two upperclassmen standing there. One was tall with spikey red hair that looked like flames and orange eyes. The other was a shorter guy with dusty sand colored hair and green eyes. "We have a offer for you that you can't refuse. I'm sure those breast of yours will happy agree." the one with red hair said.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:45 am

"Subaru is my name, i simply tried something new in appearance... or i could have been a girl in disguise this whole time to avoid rapists and grew old of disguises, the only people to know died years back..." i said, stareing at them simply ".... now what could you upper classmen want with a girl like me...." i said with a stance that folded my arms accross my chest that told them i could easily dispatch them by myself, but smiled and took a differant stance to mess with them "could you be the two i asked for to come help me with the musical equipment?"
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:22 pm

"My name is Hiro and I know for a fact you weren't born a girl. Its my balloon that hit you yesterday twice. Play sweet all you want but honestly I'll give you the antidote. There's only one condition to getting it." he says running his finger through his red hair. "I want you to stop being friends with Sen. When you see him later today after his play performance I want you to tell him then. If you can't then you'll forever be a girl till you die. Plus I know a few people with their hungry eyes on you. I can arrange for things to happen if needed. So its up to you what you decide. I'll see you after Sen's performance to see what you decide to do." he said walking off with the sandy haired guy. Shadow pops up beside Subaru. "Hello. Sen said after school he'll help you find the person who did this to you and force them to give you an antidote." he says
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 pm

"....." i blinked and pinned the sandy hair boy to the wall and grinned darkly, my eyes changing to a red "Go ahead and arrange what you will, ill kill them all the same if they mess with me or Sen... you want to play rough, i can play rough... if i dont have that antidote in my hands by the end of the day, ill show you just how rough the boy who can slaughter entire towns can play.... perhaps ill do what you did to me, turn you into a girl until i do get it, but ill amplify it to the point where boys will break down your door to fuck you until you loose your mind..." i grinned menacingly as he ran away with his friend calling me a freak as i turned to shadow "dont bother... their type just wont listen... if anything, ill make them loose their minds and babble like the idiots they really are! men, pig headed idiots, the whole lot of them.... I wont lose him like i lost mama and papa and Risa...." i said, muttering to myself as i waundered aimlessly away and began toying with the instruments to make them sound better, totally ignoring Shadow now, in my own little world
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:45 pm

The boy looked up at Subaru. This made Hiro stop walking and turned around. "Don't touch him!" he said looking at Subaru. His eyes narrowing as he listened to him. "So you'll murder for a guy you know nothing about? What a sick person you are. I know about your power and it doesn't scare me." he says looking at him. The boy tilts his head. "Will you put me down now?" he asked in such an innocent tone. It was hard seeing him as the mastermind to this plan. Shadow looked at Subaru and the other two guys. "Its almost time for the talent part of things. You have to go Subaru." he says
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 pm

"dumbass, i already let you go, only thing keeping you there is your own cowardly legs... as for knowing nothing, i could easily find out if that would ease your mind... but do keep in mind hes ready to risk ruining my life for a boy who will more than likely never return his affections... now hun, why dont you go scamper off to your little harem of girls that i always see you with... and if i ever hear you threaten me again, i will turn you into a girl and let the entire school have their way with you... or simply allow your mind to do it while you babble like an idiot... so go back to your harem, im sure they are just DIEING to be with a gay boy..." i said with a smile and light hearted giggle, as if nothing had happened between us and muttered to Shadow "This doesnt leave your mouth, i dont want him knowing how close i am to losing my god damn mind... hes not making it easy on me eather..." i grumbled as i cleaned everything up and arranged it so i could play my guitar when it was ready, the others beginning to show up
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:58 pm

The two left as they prepared the next phase of their plans. Shadow looked at Subaru. "I don't quite understand but it seems you like Sen-sama more than a friend. If that's so you should tell him before those idiots do something to him." he says before hearing the announcer say Subaru's name. He smiled wanting to see the other preform. 'I wonder if Sen is watching...' he thinks. Sen was off in the back of the large audience watching Subaru about to preform. "So he plays a guitar. I could have sworn he played a flute when he was at my house." he mutters softly
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:09 pm

"... i do... damn feminine body enhances my feelings... im already struggling against learning the guitar trying to impress the fool... please dont tell him..." i grumbled irritibly as i walked away and faked a smile and used the wind to lower my voice back to a normal level where i sounded myself again "this is for a couple of people i know presently and from my past who felt like outcasts at some point, a label that i have indeed felt the effect of... i hope you enjoy this cover of Simple Plans-Me against the World... i hope you can take this with you and remember the theme of this school year, Acceptance of all no matter the cost..." i said with a nod at a couple of others who came out to man the drums who started the drum beat, and i began playing simply, gradulally getting louder and louder until it hit a large volume and began playing, turning my eyes to the crowd and found Sen, and nodded in time with the beat and began using my element to blow my hair in time with the beat, gradully letting the feeling take over, my eyes easing back to a calm blue, then to their usual Yellow
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Shadow looked at Subaru from behind stage. "Wow! He's amazing." he whispers. Sen noticed his gaze locked with Subaru's for a moment. His cheeks turn a bit red before he glanced down. 'What was that just now..?' he thinks as he focused on the music. Two girls from his class noticed him and smile. "Your outfit is ready so come and lets get you ready for your outdoor performance." they says whisking Sen away. He had wanted to go say congratulations to Subaru for playing so amazingly. Shadow looked at Subaru enter backstage again. "That was amazing. Now we should go see Sen-sama preform. I bet you'll be captivated by his dance. This year is the dance of the cherry blossom. Last year was the dragon." he said smiling.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:26 pm

"....." i nodded silently and followed Shadow off the stage without a word to the crowd, letting my hair fall down out of its pony tail and sighed "now i remember why i cut it, was always such a hassle..."
!Fox!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top