Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small people

2 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Small people - Page 30 Empty Re: Small people

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:03 pm

"....." i waited until i was sure she was asleep and sighed "im worried about how much your sleeping... if you keep this up, you will wither up into a ball..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 am

"...I wished I possessed more information on betas, at least to know for sure if excessive sleep is malignant or not. Such a pain...why on earth did they create a new breed of human..." Lynda sighed, frustrated.
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:15 am

"because they want to make the ultimate soilder... think about it, if they had perfected me, and made more of me... an army like that, when trained would annihlate the oppisition with just their bare hands and body armor..." i said simply, my eyes sharpening as i turned to stare out the window, my smile gone
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:37 am

"Yes, but there seem to be more cons than pros. Too many unknowns..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:25 pm

"doesnt mean they will stop.... sometimes, i wonder why they waist money on it, then i remember its because they are assholes who enjoy human suffering, and playing god"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:48 pm

"If only there was a way to finally put a stop to this without risking our safety..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:22 pm

"we could tell the men in suits what we know...." i said quietly and spoke up "on the condition they keep us safe from harm until they are sure that everything is gone and done with..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:44 am

"I suppose that could work..." Lynda mused. "Whether they can keep up their end... thats what worries me."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 am

"how come?" i asked, looking over at her curiously, like a child
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:36 pm

"Well, in a way we would be waging war against people who have as much resources as the men in suits."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:58 pm

"..... could they be working for the government?" i asked, refering to our ex-captors
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:56 pm

"I doubt it. The government probably wouldve closed down the facilities after some of the scientists sort of...lost it."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:03 pm

"what do you mean?" i asked, confused now
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:26 am

"When project beta was still young and small, many respectable men and women of science worked in a small secluded facility. I was among that group. Makes me feel old," She laughed, then returned to seriousness. "I suppose when they saw the potential of these children they wanted to push limits, going other the line of ethical experimenting one day. Some of my colleagues were horrified, as was I, but others... it seemed they enjoyed the seemingly failed test. And then it became more of a sick game than actual research. The betas snapped at one point, showing their potential of destruction. Such sadness I felt for 1st generation alphas and betas years 1-3. They almost dropped the beta project, deciding they had a higher chance of success and control with the alpha project than with the beta project, as alphas are born as normal humans, whereas betas are technically a new species of human. The beta project wasnt dropped, however; it fell in the hands of the most twisted, and they brought the betas responsible for the majority of the massacre of the first generation. They wanted full control of a greater force of destruction, I suppose."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:22 am

".... i was around for the generation one alpha's, they were like older siblings to me, and i was in Sonia's place.... one day, they took all of the older ones, the ones that had been expirimented on, and never saw them again... soon, after i was hidden away behind some bunks before i was seen, everyone was gone... later, a scientist, a kind lady, found me waundering around crying out for attention as i was lonely, something that terrified me as it was so new to me... then... hell broke loose. i guess they took everything they learned from the Alpha 1's and put it into me and 49 other children, 25 boys and 25 girls... i still remember the screams as they expirimented and injected us with chemicals, operated and reinforced our bodies... only 14 made it, and we were all unable to move or care for ourselves due to the massive toll it took on our bodies. we were conditioned, by different means, mine was viscious and cruel... they beat me every time i disobeyed, until i was only a mindless machine that killed on orders... then, they threw one of the girls in my room to see what would happen. i dont really remember how, but she wound up cuddling me the next night, and i paniked, unsure of what was happening. she taught me many things, one of them being how to love...." i said, my voice low and dark as i recalled it "after some... accidents, leaving me the lone survivor, they moved me into the cell holding the future Generation 3 Alpha's.... they were all young, and small... they told me i could choose one to save, to keep close to me and take with me to the next facility, and i chose Sonia... she was just a baby then, and i was still pretty much a machine... i just reached out and grabbed her silently from her caretaker, and walked off with the gaurds... the rest is history, since i went to what i later learned was Facility four... there, they cared for me, and i in turn for Sonia... it took years to revert to my old Self, but i developed a case of schisophrenia, where if my adernaline gets to high, it triggers memory receptors in my brain that cause me to go into the trained killer they trained me to be..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:17 am

"Im sure Sky- Risa- is aware of her full potential by now as well. Not much a mindless killer. But she can convince people to do anything...I dont quite understand it much, but simply put, if she wanted to, she could manipulate anyone to do anything, just by taking to them. At one point, they would lock her in a room with anyone, even the strongest willed alpha, and they would crumble before her. We would hear her, live in seperate rooms or through recording, but it wasnt the same as hearing it from her while in the same room. Only two scientists werent afraid of her; but one left, who knows why. She stopped after the massacre though, and she hasnt used the ability since, which is strange, since she seems to be returning to her old self at times, yet holds it back at the same time. Perhaps you two paired together is what keeps both of your more dangerous sides at bay..."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:51 am

"..... she used her ability on me to make me fall for her to the point i couldnt live without her.... i can see why its a lethal ability.... it took time, but she is the perfect way to manipulate the minds of men..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:08 am

"Oh, at her finest, that only takes about 9 minutes- at least that was what was recorded as her best time before they deemed it too dangerous to continue that sort of testing. If her memory hadnt been supressed you would have essentially functioned as a mindless puppet. But curious how she manipulated you so subtly and even so, is rather attatched to you. And Sonia... She is utterly useless to Sky- Risa" She hit her head softly due to the mistake, "- yet she is so attached to the child."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:10 am

".... what is her true name, just out of curiousity? also, i think its because Sonia brings out her maternal instincts... as for me, i dont know... im pretty mindless when it comes to her already..." i said with a light smile, turning to look at Risa as i said so
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:12 pm

"She doesnt have one; no beta had one. They were all known as Beta year something blank of 25, so she would be Beta year 4 8 of 25. They just started calling her sky after she fell from the ceiling and survived without breaking anything, and one of the scientist joked that a piece of the sky had fallen and 'chicken little' missed it, an offensive term to one of the doctors who wasnt afraid of her but left the facility when the project was still young. However, the name sky stuck. Risa was the name of another scientist, which she remembered subconsciously, I suppose, and went by that name for a while. Call her what you like, I doubt she'd mind."
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:58 am

"......" i grew quiet, absorbing the information i had been given
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:47 am

"...Something wrong?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:38 pm

"just thinking... thats all... it was about the same for us, but we gave ourselves names if we didnt have ones... mine was from a poster i had in my room as a kid before i disappeared... i couldnt even speak, but i do remember the poster..."
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blip Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:03 pm

"Yes, it seemed that was how it worked for most children," She sighed. Then she cleared her throat, "Changing subjects, do you want to marry her?"
Blip
Blip

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 am

"w....w.... What?!" i asked,m compleatly caught of gaurd with the question, and pulled her over to the side and did my best to keep the anxiety out of my voice "why would you ask something like that? havent i already made my feelings clear?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next