Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

2 posters

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

My Classmate is a Kidnapper?! - Page 6 Empty Re: My Classmate is a Kidnapper?!

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:45 am

Gintoki chuckled a bit as he fixed his hair. "I'll see you then." he says after waving bye and going back over to the table to sign more books. Over in the food court, Takeru was watched hoping that Kaylee would be okay. To much of his surprise things seemed to have gone smoothly. "Well it seems it was my brother after all. I'm glad..." he mutters getting up to leave before he was noticed
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 pm

(TS to 6)
I sighed, still fussing with my hair, deciding to just do the braided look I had at the winter house, doing my best to look good in casual cloths, while not being to flashy, and smiled, my hair just right, then after checking my teeth and deodorant, I practically skipped out the door and sat down in a chair, bouncing excitedly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Gunji arrived only moments after Kaylee went outside. "Don't you look all adorable." he says as he walked over towards her. He was wearing casual apparel as he didn't want to over dress. "So are you up for tonight? I didn't plan much but its a start." he says glancing to the side
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 pm

"What's this? Is Gin embarressed?" I smiled, still holding the last manga in my hands against my chest "I read the books, and I must say, the Heroine is very dashing, and I love the armor..." I giggled at him, doing my best not to kiss him or hug him like I wanted to "as for not much planned, that's fine, not like this is an official d-date or anything..." I said, stuttering on date, and blushed lightly "thanks... I rarely dress up this much... And as for you, you look very dashing, I really like the new look..." I smiled honestly
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:25 pm

Gin looked to the side. "Uh, I'm glad you like the books. I had a lot of inspiration for going about it." he says as they began walking. "my look isn't really mine at all. Takeru had this look when he first rebelled against our mother. I thought I'd try it out. Turns out it works better on me than him." he says laughing the last part. Gintoki looks at Kaylee. "May I ask why you had me on your mind this whole time? I thought after what happened being home and away from me would have made you happy." he asked as he looks over to her
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 pm

"My mind works in strange ways, and love does stupid things to a woman's heart... Everything I did, everything I thought, lead to you..." I said quietly at first "and when you kept popping into my mind, it kept bringing the heart ache back..." I smiled weakly at him, occuping my hand closest to him with the book I had brought and sighed, looking at the sky "I don't think takeru could pull it off, but you... In words of my best freind, Damn boy, you look fine..." I chuckled, brushing some stray hair behind my ear
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Gintoki stops walking as he pulls out his phone. "Hearing you say that gives me an idea. I planned to go to a restaurant but now I find the idea boring. Lets go there instead." he says pointing to a carnival not to far from where they were standing. He had noticed the lights of the ferris wheel and it gave him the idea
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:06 pm

"You sure?" I asked, while on the inside, I was squeeling with joy, wondering if he would try to win me a prize and giggled, watching him stare at the ferris wheel as he held his phone "keeping me confused huh, good tactic..." I smile quietly, pokeing his shoulder just enough to move it back an inch or two
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Gintoki took hold of Kaylee's hand before running towards the bright lights of the carnival. His eyes wide with excitement as he stopped at the entrance. "Sorry about that but I just got really excited and couldn't hold back any more. Lets have fun! Anything you want just say thee word okay." he said looking at Kaylee
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:50 pm

"H-he's holding my h-hand..." I said, doing my best to keep up and I giggled watching him "Gin, you already know what I want... But as I'm sure that won't happen just yet, a stuffed panda prize would do it..." I chuckled, still holding his hand "but before we play, we should go eat as we will have more fun with full stomaches..." I smiled, squeezing his hand gentally
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:06 pm

"I know what you want..? That's an odd thing to say to me." he says sounding confused and clueless. He then made his way towards the food stands. "Fine lets eat first. Afterwards we can go on a few rides, play a few games and end with a ride on the ferris wheel." he says looking at Kaylee with a smile
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:32 pm

"...." i just sighed and shook my head at him with a smile, following him and pointed to a good place to eat "do you like Chinese food?" i asked curiously "they can remove the meat for you if you need it..." i said, hopeing my body language would give him a clue, and a couple of girls laughed, having known the prediciment i was in from past experiances, a couple looking shocked as they had seen me out of my strange daze in school
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:39 pm

"I guess so. Just nothing too spicy." he says glancing over at the things they had on the menu. "Well honestly I do eat meat. You'd get ill from lack of protein. I just don't eat it very often." he says softly as he looks at her. "If you are worried about what other's are thinking while looking at us, don't. Your out with me so your eyes should only focus on me. My eyes are on you and its clear to see what's wrong." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:55 pm

"i am not worried about what they think about us, im worried about what you think of me silly, nothings wrong... and you know how i feel, so why assume my eyes would be anywhere else? if anything, you should be worried about my eyes, you should be worried about my hands and lips, its torture not being able to hug and kiss you like i want..." i sighed with a small laugh "the way you see i should focus only on you makes you sound a little jelous... tell me, are you a little jelous at the possibility of me not focusing only on you?" i asked, whispering in his ear "cause if thats the case, i can make damn sure my attentions focused only on you for the rest of the night..." i smiled, attempting to flirt with him, as i had promised i wouldnt touch him, i said nothing about occasional flirting and i giggled, wondering what his reaction would be
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Gintoki blushed deeply as he looks over at her. "Don't talk like that. Its not like I am going to kiss you. I have this night planned in my head. I want to try and make it special for you. So just be cute and adorable okay." he says as he looks at her. "I'll order something sweet for the both of us." he said walking over to a food cart. He returned with something sweet. "I'll feed you so says ahh...." he says holding the spoon for her to open her mouth. Gintoki smile was ever so sweet.
[the treat he had: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31000000/Sweet-anime-sweets-31086027-550-825.jpg
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:18 am

"your the one who came up with kiss..." i smiled, nodding at him lightly and chuckled "okay, ill try not to tease you anymore, or make you blush, despite it being cute that a guy can blush...." i smiled, and i closed my eyes and opened my mouth and said "Ahhh..." waiting paitently for the food to come as a suprise, and blushed slightly as i thought that he COULD kiss me right now and i wouldnt care... i then did my best to rid myself of it, as i didnt want to become to embarressed around him, else i start letting my promise go
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:13 am

Gintoki fed Kaylee the first scope. He looked at her with a smile. "You look as if you want a kiss. Its kind of cute compared to the last face I saw of you." he says as he went to feed her again. He was finding this night to be more relaxing. "You know I just thought of something fun. Want to hear it?"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:16 pm

"All ears..." i said, blushing as he mentioned kiss and i opened my eyes and ate the next bite, wondering what it could be, and i covered my mouth as i yawned, and looked back at him
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:23 pm

"If you can be a good girl the rest of the night I'll give you an extra special treat at the end of our date. That means no flirting, making me blush or suggestive hints like wanting a kiss. You think you can handle that?" Gintoki asked wondering what Kaylee would say
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:30 pm

"your mean... but i guess i can do that...." i sighed with mock sadness and smiled, backing off from him as to make sure i wasnt so close to him, but not far enough away that he would take offence, and yawned again "so, want to go on the rides now?"
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Gintoki smiled as he began eating some of the sweet treat himself. "Sure we can go on a few rides. The ferris wheel is last though. So pick whatever you wish to try or do." he says smiling. His idea of ending with a ride on the ferris wheel was always a dream of his and even a part in his manga.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:37 pm

"want to do the bumper cars?" i asked after looking around for a moment, trying to find something that would get us both to laugh without being TO close
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:27 pm

"I said whatever you want to. i'll have fun just doing whatever you pick." he says happily. He was really only having fun because he was with Kaylee. Gintoki didn't plan to say that just yet though.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  !Fox! Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 pm

"then lets go do bumper cars!" i said, leading him gentally towards them, grabbing his wrist instead of his hand, following my promise, and smiled at him as i let him pick his car first
!Fox!
!Fox!

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:12 pm

Gintoki picked the blue car as it was his favorite color. He glanced over at Kaylee smiling. "I plan to get you more than ten times. You better know how to drive." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum