Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 4 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Rin smiled as he heard him, "Thank you..." He softly said closing his eyes. He felt insecure at times when things happen to him. Whenever he's hurt, Yukio was always there to make him feel secure. Before he knew it, Rin soon fell asleep, his breathing was quiet and quite soothing as he dream. Yukio glance over to Lulius and laugh that is until everyone turn to face Zero. Their face fluster quite a bit when they all turn away, that is until Lulius said, "Well I suppose we should start heading out. I mean...Well..." Yukio interrupted them, "Alright go out and do your rounds..." He quickly said pushing the three of them out leaving only Zero and him alone in the room. "Sorry...I guess your cuteness got them excited a bit..." He chuckle lightly feeling a bit sadistic while looking at Zero.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Kyo placed a hand on Rin's forehead. He was a bit protective of those younger than him. "I wonder if Zero is okay without me. He's so clueless it's dangerous at times." he says to himself with a small sigh. Zero put his glasses back on and watched as everyone left. "My cuteness...? I don't believe that's true. I cut my hair everyday to stop such things. If my hair grows out and I don't wear glasses then I'm easily mistake for a girl. So I can't be cute since I've taken steps to prevent it." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Rin was sleeping when his hand reached out to hold onto Kyos hand. "Its soft..." he mumble in his sleep. Yukio glance over to Zero, "Really? Why not keep your hair long? I want to see but its fine I think you're fine just the way you are..." he chuckle and lightly take out some papers to work on.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:48 am

Kyo smiled as he looked at Rin. "I'd date you if it weren't for my brother. He'd get all depressed and we only have each other. Damn it! Well your asleep so you can't see or hear me." he said as he leans close and kisses Rin's cheek. Zero looks at Yukio. "Here you can have this. It's from before the first day of school. My brother took it but I got it back. I don't like when he takes my picture." he says holding a picture out for him to take. "See you can't tell it's me. I look like a girl." Zero sighs softly as his hair was long in the picture and he wasn't wearing his glasses.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:38 pm

Tossing a turning a bit Rin felt a light peck on his cheeks when slowly opens up his eyes and yawn. "Where am I?" He rubs his head a bit then sees Kyo. "K-Kyo? I thought you left already?" He curiously ask and slowly sat up. Yukio stop and saw Zero handing him a picture of himself to him. Staring at it his facial expression suddenly change. "You're beautiful?!" He stutter when his face had turn a light shade of pink.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Kyo looks at Rin with a small smile. "I would have left but someone held onto my hand and I couldn't move an inch." he says teasingly as he points to Rin holding his hand still. He would have stayed even if Rin didn't touch his hand. Zero blushed a bit from Yukio's words. "No one has ever said that before. Its a bit embarrassing to hear." he said and stands up. "I have gym next so I should head over there to be ready and such. It was nice meeting some of your friends." he says softly as he turned to leave
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Rin blinked when he heard the comment. Not knowing what to say he quickly let him go and look the other way, "Sorry I didn't mean for you stay..." He lightly laugh and turn to face him. "Isn't lunch almost over?" He ask looking at him again and waited for an answer. Yukio saw the look on his face when he chuckle, "Dont worry, it'll be our little secret.." He told him and saw that the other had gotten up from where he sat. "Wait, I'll walk you to gym class that way I'll head straight to mine as well.." He smile.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:29 pm

"Don't worry about it. I would have stay since I was worried about you." he says as he stood up. Kyo glanced at his watch. "Yeah lunch is almost over. In about fifteen minutes to be exact." he says. Zero nods as he looked at Yukio. "Okay.. I guess if we're going in the same direction." he whispers as he walked with Zero towards the gymnasium.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:00 pm

"Oh really? I should probably get up and get ready to head to class...I have Calculus next. It's an AP class too...That's the only class that I'm smart in and PE as well..." Rin said when he heard the door open and in came the doctor. The doctor glance over to Rin when he sigh, "Rin, how many times do I have to tell you to keep an eye out before someone ramming into you?" He said and checks Rin up and down. "You're fine..Just a small bumped on the head and the slight cuncussion is only a minor..An ice pack would do then you'll head out..." He told him. Nodding his head Yukio grabbed his bag and followed the other out into the hallway towards the gym.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Kyo chuckled as he looked at Rin. "I'm really starting to think you are following me to all my classes. We seem to have the same classes. Its almost scary and fun at the same time." he says before looking over at the doctor. He waited for Rin deciding to walk with him to their next class. Zero walked down the hall. He stayed quiet was Yukio was walking beside him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm

"You wish? However I have PE after Calculus. I am going all out when I'm in PE...Gotta get my system working away.." Rin chuckle and got up. "Do you want me to take you to class?" He ask when he noticed that the other was waiting for him. As the two had walk, Yukio glance over to Zero, "You're awefully quiet? Is something bothering you?" Yukio had ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Kyo looked over at him with a smile. "Come on and I'll walk you to class." he says motioning for Rin to follow. He was glad to hear the other was doing okay and it wasn't serious. "Everyone we walk pass keeps looking at us whispering. I wonder why that is." he says soflty
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:43 pm

"Are you sure you're okay walking me to class? You might not like it cause the students here likes to stare at me..." Rin laughed and walked out with him after he said good bye to the doctor. Once leaving out of the room, he glance over to Kyo, "Tell me, how are you like at your old school?" Yukio heard when he glance down to the young boy, "It's because you're with me. My brother and I are very popular here at this school since we're the student council members and we're both smart and athletics..." He said as he explained it to him. "But don't let them bother you, unless its your looks.." He tease.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Kyo looked at Rin. "I don't care who stares. I'm only walking you to class. As for me in my old school. I was an A student and A+ troublemaker. I always got into fights while protecting my brother from bullies." Kyo say as he walked with the other. "No way that can't be. I'm always picked on because of my looks and smarts. You mustbe lucky Yukio." Zero mutters
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Rin tilt his head then snap his fingers, "No wonder your brother seem quiet when I met him? By the way how did you guys get to this school? I mean this school is for you know rich people..." He lean in to whisper as he almost trip on his feet since the other seemed a bit taller than he is. "Lucky? Why do you say that I'm lucky?" He smirk, "Well since I'm lucky, I suppose that I am. But you know, you are quite a handsome boy as well. Anyone would want to marry you or become your girlfriend..." Yukio joke when he came to a stop in front of the gym. "I guess we're here...I'll see you later or something unless you want me to wait with you until your brother gets here. Sometimes it can get dangerous..." He smiled at the other.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Kyo looked around as to make sure no one was focused on them. "I'm not suppose to tell but the principal of this school is the brother to my late father. He took us in after our parents passing so its how we got into this school. I mean we had rich parents but we don't care too much about things like that. All we need is each other and the two of us survive just about anything." he says smiling at Rin. Zero shakes his head. "I am not good talking to girls. I don't like them anyway. They gossip too much." he says as he looked at the gym. "I've taken up enough of your time. I'll just wait for my brother on my own. Thank you Yukio." he said bowing his head
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Nodding his head as he heard him his eyes grew wide, "Seriously?!" He pulled back and stared at him oddly. "Are you sure? I mean you guys don't look like him?!" Rin said when he looks at the time and came to a stop, "You can drop me off here, it appears that your brother might be waiting on you..." He smiled, "Anyways thanks for walking me here..." he told him and lightly shook his hands. Turning to face Zero, Yukio's brow rose when he sigh, "Alright, but just becareful on your way in. The gym is quite manifest with girls and guys if you catch my drift..." He chuckle and bow his head to the younger male before leaving.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Kyo looks at Rin. "I barely know the entire story myself. All I know is our mother was a singer, our father an actor and after their passing he showed up and adopted us. I don't know much more than that and honestly don't care to know." he says as he glanced at his watch. "Well I hope we can chill out on the roof next time. I'll see you later and be careful." he says before running off to the gym. "Manifest...? I don't get it." Zero whispers as he waved by to the other. He then slowly enters the gym.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:27 pm

"Yeah later!" Rin wave when his eyes grew cold. 'You're great but I believe you're too attach to your brother. I will have to make him fall in love with Yukio...' Rin thought as he gave out that cold glare. His mood had suddenly changed when he heard his name being call from the other side. Turning around he caught sight of Yukio. "Ah Yukio?!" Rin happily said snapping back to reality. Yukio had walked away from Zero when he came upon Rin who was standing there. "Rin!" He called out and noticed the expression on his face. "So have you thought of a plan yet?" Yukio had ask when his voice had grew cold as well. Rin turn to face him and smile, "Not yet. You're the one with the brains..." He chuckle and held onto his brother's arm. "Let's head to class..." He smile and walk him along to their classes together.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Zero entered the gym and was soon hugged from behind by Kyo. He smiled happily finally able to see his older brother. "So how was playing basket ball?" he asked. Kyo sighs a bit. "It was fun until someone got reckless. All is well though. Did you miss me at lunch?" Kyo asked with a smile. Zero shakes his head yes. "I went to the student council room with Yukio. There were some nice people who talked to me but I wanted to see you." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Yukio chuckle, "Alright but we'll have hurry up with a plan though..." He said to his younger twin. Rin smiled, "Yes I know that...So Calculus right?" Rin had ask when he saw the look on his brother's face. "Alright lets ace that stupid class..." He chuckle and made his way into the classroom.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Kyo and Zero change for gym. They were running laps today so it wasn't too difficult. Kyo loved to run and was rather physically fit for it. Zero didn't play sports so he wasn't very athletic. He'd always get a just passing grade for gym.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 am

While they were in calculus class, Rin had looked out the window when he saw how quickly Kyo had run. Admiring him from where his class was, they were soon on self study. Yukio who was there along with him had set down his textbook when the teacher had left for a short meeting with the other math teachers. "Where are you looking at Rin?" Yukio had ask. Rin didnt turn however he answer, "Kyo and Zero. I'm watching them run the laps. Aren't they cute?" he smiled when he opened up the window. Grinning, he yelled out, "Kyo! Keep it up!!!!" He smiled hoping that the male would see them. Not to mention, their class was right next to the track field. Yukio smacks his face lightly and chuckle, "You keep that up you're going to get yelled at, Rin..." he smiled at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:02 am

Kyo was running happily as he loved the speed and the feel of the wind. He glanced up upon hearing his name. He noticed Rin in a classroom window and chuckled. He waved to the other as he ran. Zero glanced over at his brother noticing his attention was elsewhere. He gazed over to noticed Yukio with Rin by a window. He stared for a moment before focusing on his running.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Rin wave at Kyo then turn his attention to Yukio, "Why dont you encourage Zero? It'll make him happy?" Rin smiled as he saw the othera going over to the window as well talking about Kyo and Zero. Yukio sigh, "I will..." he opened up his window and called out Zero name, "Zero! Keep it up! I'm rooting for you!" He called as stares at the younger male.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum