Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Kyo was surprised at how accurate Yukio was. "Uh sure. I'll join you." he says giving the lunch box back to Zero. "Just remember what I told you to do okay. You'll be fine right?" he asked looking at his brother. Zero nods yes with a smile. Kyo relaxed as he followed Rin out the cafeteria. Zero's smile faded once Kyo was out of view. He looked down nervously
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Rin smile when the other had agreed to go with him. Excusing himself from the table, he followed his friend out the door along with Kyo. By the time they gotten to the basketball court, Rin stood there. "You ready for this, Kyo?" He grin. His friend stares at him then to Kyo when he smile, "Alright you guys, V. President Rin will be first captain and I will be the other captain. It's only fair since we know that Rin is capable of everything...So shall we start?" Rin glance over to Kyo, "I guess it depends if you might be on my team, Kyo unless the captain choose you before I do.." He chuckle. Yukio turn to face Zero noticing that his expression had change. "What's the matter?" He ask hoping that Zero would tell him what happen or what he thinks. "Is it because of your brother?" Yukio curiously ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Kyo smiled a bit as he stood there. "I guess whatever team I'm on is which team I'll play for. Just know I was a bit of a pro in this at my old school." he says as he looked at Rin and the the other guy. Zero looks up at Yukio. "Oh I just miss Kyo. We've been together for a long time. Even after everything growing up we stayed together just the two of us. We promised we wouldn't get friends or join school activities so even though we're in different classes we'd have enough free time to spend together. I just don't want to be alone." he whispers a bit more audible than normally
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Rin grin, "Alright. I'm sure the other team would pick you or something..." He said when the friend chose Kyo. "See you're already chosen for the other team. Lucky you, I'm captain..." He laughed. Once they were pick, Rin was against Kyo. Yukio on the other hand heard as he looks out into the entrance of the cafeteria, "Rin and I used to be like that as well up until middle school. I mean we're still together talking an all and still kind of close but if you're ever lonely, I'm here..." He told him patting Zero on the head lightly.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Kyo smiled as he went over to the other team. He smirked a bit as he began to play against Rin. "I don't plan to go easy on you." he says kind of excited about playing against the other. He looked at Rin ready to go all out. Zero stares at Yukio with a small smile. "Thank you for listening. I rarely talk to others but you're really nice." he says a bit happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 pm

"Heh, who says I'm going to go easy on you as well? I bet I'll win this round..." Rin chuckle. He could tell that the other was fire up and so the game begin. When the ball was toss up into the air, Rin quickly leapt up as he hit the ball over to his team mates. When he got down onto the ground he ran past Kyo, "You coming to get me?" he laugh and ran over to the opposite side to where they'll be scoring some points. Yukio thoughtfully answered him, "Thanks. I like to talk to others as well when they're lonely..." He told him and got up. "Do you have anywhere else to go for that matter? If not would you like to go with me to the council room?" he ask him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Kyo spun on his heels as he went after Rin who had the ball. He wasn't about to let the other score first. He was easily able to slap the ball down when Rin tried to shoot it into the hoop. Kyo had the ball and passed it to one of his teammates. Zero shakes his head no. "I have no where to go." he says looking at him
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Rin was just about to shoot when Kyo got in the way as he had slap the ball away from him. Eying Kyo he laugh, "You got lucky! I won't let you take my point away from me!" Rin yelled as he ran after Kyo. "No where? Then why don't you come with me.." Yukio smile as he took him by the hands. "I'll show you what we do in the council room. I'm sure everyone there would like to meet you..." he told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Kyo laughed as he had the ball passed to him he dribbles it heading straight for the hoop. He planned to score this one just for Rin. He tossed the ball going for a three point shot. "No way you'll stop me from scoring." he says looking at Rin. Zero noticed Yukio take hold of his hand. He wasn't sure how to react to that since he never liked other people besides Kyo touch him. "Uh.. how can you be so sure they'll like meeting me?" he asked
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Rin grin, "Hey, we just started so a mere three pointers is nothing..." He said as he grabbed the ball and toss it to one of his teammates. Once the second game had started, Rin quickly ran across to the other side when the ball was toss to him. He dribbles the ball as he twirl his body as to not get caught by the other teammates. Soon enough, with a leap in the air he toss the ball as it went into the loop. "Heh, all caught up already..." He laughed. "I'm sure they'll like you. It's not like they have anything against you..." Yukio said to him leading the two out of the cafeteria as the two made it to the council room.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Kyo laughed lightly as the second game started. When Rin scored he rolled his eyes. "Don't think a tie will last forever." he says as he waited for the third match to start. He wasn't about to lose to Rin. Zero follows Yukio out of the cafeteria. "Its not that but I tend to get picked on no matter what school I'm in. Either because I'm too smart or my looks also seem to be another reason. Its why I wear glasses." he says
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:58 pm

"It won't unless we make it happen, Kyo..." Rin tease back. Soon enough the third game started, it seems as though everyone had stop as they looked at the two competing against one another. "I see. Don't worry, if they pick on you, I'll stop them for sure. Its not like you're the only that has been there. Everyone does that to me and Kyo as well..." Yukio said to him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Kyo gets the ball from Rin and dribbles it as he planned to go for a slam dunk. He wasn't letting Rin get this shot at all costs. Zero frowns as he looked down. "Now I'm more nervous and scared than before." he whispers
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Rin grin as he ran after him. When he saw that the other had done a slam dunk he immediately jumped and block Kyo from doing a slam dunk. "I may be small but at least I'm able to block.." Rin joked. Yukio silently laughed, "I'll protect you so dont worry so much..." he laughed and came to a stop in front of the room.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

"What the... hey!" Kyo says as he noticed Rin blocked his shot. He went after the other to prevent him from scoring. Zero glanced up as he looked at the room. He peeked inside as Yukio opened the door. He was too nervous to walk in yet
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Rin snicker and dribble over to his side and was just about to do a slam dunk when someone ran and accidentally hit him knocking him down onto the ground. Rin was scrape and had a minor concussion. Groaning in pain he could feel the slight blood gushing out. "O-Ow..." Yukio walked in and was greeted by the other members. Nodding his head he glance over his shoulders, "Are you coming in?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Kyo stopped running as he saw Rin hit the floor. He went over to him to make sure he was okay. He noticed the other players yelling at the guy who knocked him over. "Hey I'll take you to the infirmary." he says looking at Rin as he slowly picked him up. Zero looks at Yukio and shakes his head no. He was hiding at the side of the wall by the door. He was too nervous to walk into the room
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:15 am

Rin turn to look at him and nodded his head. "A-Alright..." he quietly said and got up along with Kyo as he tried to focus. "My head hurts..." he told him. It was hard for him to breathe but he manage to steady quite a bit. Yukio noticed that the other wouldnt want to come In and so one of the council member walked over to him. "Who did you bring Yukio?" The man glance over to the side and caught sight of Zero. "Oh hello why dont you come in? We wont bite..." he tease. "I'm Lulius by the way..."
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:46 am

Kyo looked at Rin and decided to carry him to the infirmary. He gently sweeps Rin into his arms and carries him. "I won't drop you so relax." he says as he walked down the hall. He hopes Rin wasn't too hurt. Zero glanced up as someone other than Yukio spoke to him. He slowly inched himself into the room and sat in the first chair he saw. "Uh... my name is Zero." he whispered
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:01 pm

Rin nodded his head slightly when he was being swoop up off the ground. "You didnt need to carry me? Its embarrassing..." he fluster when he looks the other way. Yukio smiles when he saw Zero coming into the room "Thats more like it," Lulius said as he glance over to the others, "Introduce youselves everyone..." Lulius called to the others.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:11 pm

"Oh relax. I can get you to the infirmary faster this way." he say walking into the nurse office. "Hello there. He got hurt playing basketball." Kyo said as he looked at the nurse. Zero looked at everyone noticing they were all being so nice and kind. He relaxed a bit more as he looks at Yukio
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 pm

"A-Alright..." Rin quietly said. It wasn't long until the two arrived at the infirmary. The nurse took a look at him then sigh softly, "It's nothing too serious, however, he should be fine. He should rest in here for the time being until the doctor comes. He went out for lunch..." She smiled at them. The others came as they introduced themself to Zero. "Hello, I'm Star Uzuki. I'm the treasurer for the student council," Star says as he turns to look over to Kitara. "Oh hello, I'm Kitara Lovenski, I'm the secretary. And we all know that Lulius is our well...What is he anyways Yukio?" Kitara had ask. Yukio glance over to Zero then to Kitara, "I am not so sure myself. He's probably the second Vice President that covers Rin I guess..." he chuckle. Lulius turn to look over to Yukio, "Not very funny although I am the second V.P." He joke and sat down. "So Zero, how do you like this place so far? I mean the room in general? Is it cozy for you?" he ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Kyo laid Rin on the bed. "So will you be okay here on your own?" he asked looking at him. He would only stay if the other wanted him to. Zero glanced around at everyone. "This room is nice. There's a lot of friendly faces." he says softly as he glanced over at Yukio
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Rin was being put down onto the bed when he heard Kyo. Looking at him his hand reached out to hold onto his, "No. Could you stay with me a little longer until I fall asleep? I hate doctors even though I'm wild at times..." He quietly said to him. Yukio caught sight of Zero who had timidly answer when Lulius smile at Zero, "I'm glad. You can come visit us any time! But mainly Yukio. Yukio will always be here when someone is in need. As for the rest of us, we are usually doing our rounds here at this school so you might not see us that very often..." Lulius explained as he got up.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Kyo chuckled as he looked over Rin. "Sure thing. I'll stay with you till you fall asleep." he says softly as he pulls a chair close to the bed. He then sits down and smiled. "How do you feel?" he asked. Zero nods as he was surprised no one was picking on him. He took off his glasses to rub his eyes for a moment. With his glasses off he looked completely different and attractive.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum