Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Minds Think Alike

2 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Great Minds Think Alike - Page 2 Empty Re: Great Minds Think Alike

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:28 am

After leaving the room, Yukio made his way over to the student council room. Upon reaching there he met up with Rin. Rin on the other hand turn to face Kyo when he answer, "Yes. I love high places and I am rather daring too if you ask me..." He laughed and quickly say his good byes before leaving to the student council room.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 am

Zero walked down the hall and into his next class. He figured being in the back of class would make it easier to avoid conversations. Kyo smiled as he headed to his next class. "That Rin kid is rather exciting. School just got interesting." he said to himself
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Yukio had been waiting for Rin when he caught sight of his younger brother. Waving at him the two enter the class as they sat down on their seats. The other council members were talking among themselves when Yukio stood back up as he smile. "Sorry for the delay. Class was well, a bit interesting this year. So as of now, we have to prepare for the up coming festivals so we need ideas..." He said to them. Rin who was laying back on his chair looked over to everyone when he sigh and waited for the others to answer his brother. Then one of them came up with an idea, "How about a scary haunted house?" " Or...We can cosplay for a cafe?" Said another. Yukio and Rin looked at one another when the two grin, "Both sounds very daring. We can do both but we need some help on doing that don't you think?" He silently laugh. "Anyways, we'll do them so if anything comes up report to Rin and I..." Yukio said as he dismiss them.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:28 pm

Zero took lots of notes as he sat in class. 'One more class then its lunch time... I get to see big brother when that happens...' he thinks kind of excited. He glanced over seeing an empty chair. "He's missing class notes. Is that really okay." he mutters to himself. Kyo was getting bored already. 'It may not have been my intention but his voice was nice to hear...' he thinks about Rin. He wonders if actually making a friend would be okay.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:12 pm

When everyone was excused, Yukio and Rin walked out together. Rin looking at Yukio when he ask, "So how did it go for you?" Yukio turn to face him when he answer, "Fine I suppose. But it might be hard to get him to noticed me and being friends with him though. And yourself?" He ask. Rin shrug, "He's exciting but I think he'll come to me even though I did ask him to become friends with me. Anyways, I got to get to class and you better meet me up at the rooftop or are you heading back to the council room?" Eying his younger brother he sigh softly, "Probably the student council room since I have to take care of the festival an all..." Rin silently laugh, "Alright. I have to get to class. Well then I'll see you during lunch!" And with that the two departed. Yukio had gotten to his classroom when he open up to find his empty seat and there at the corner of his eyes he caught sight of Zero. Apologizing to the teacher he made his way over to his seat as he sat down taking out his notebook and started jolting down notes. Rin on the other hand let out a soft sigh as he enters his classroom not knowing that he was in the same class as Kyo. Walking to his chair he apologize to his teacher and sat down looking out the window once more ignoring the presence of others that is until he saw a reflection of Kyo when he turn to find that Kyo was in his class.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Zero was deep in thought as he took notes. When Yukio took his seat he glanced over at him. "Um... these are the notes from the beginning of class. Uh... if you need them..." he says in a whisper, almost inaudible. He wasn't sure why he offered but he felt it was a normal thing to ask. Kyo was staring out the window as he was in deep thought. H never focused in class but was able to easily keep his grades up and take tests. He hadn't noticed Rin sitting there yet
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Yukio glance over to Zero when he smile and took the notes from him. "Thank you!" he whispered back as he started to write down what he needed. It was only a few moments later when he finish as he gave them back to him. "Thanks again...I really appreciate it!" he told him and glance over to the board. Rin's mind was so focus out the window when he was called. Looking over to the board, Rin got up and made his way to do the problem. Eying the problem he finally wrote down the answer and looks up at the class as he smile. That was when he caught sight of Kyo looking at him. Waving at Kyo he got to his seat and sat down smiling.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Zero took his book back with a small smile. "You're welcome." he whispers as he focused back to the teacher. He was glad he could help even if it was just notes. Kyo smiled a bit looking at Rin sit. "Another class we share. If i didn't know any better I'd say you were following me." he said teasingly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Yukio nodded his head as he continued with his writing assignment. When Rin turn to face Kyo he silently laugh, "No I am not following you!" He pouted then turn away. Giggling a bit he face him again, "I think you're the one who followed me here..." He joke when he got yelled at even though it was just a warning.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Zero continued to focus on class as he couldn't wait until the bell. He was kind of glad lunch was close. He felt kind of hungry. Kyo looks at Rin and smiled. "Who knows, maybe I am." he said teasingly as he focused on the teacher
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:15 pm

It wasn't long until lunch started. Yukio had grab his bag and books when he looks at the time then over to Zero. "Hey, do you want me to take you to the cafeteria? I am going there as of now to meet up with my brother.." Yukio had ask. Laughing a bit Rin glance over to him, "Sure. I know you are..." He quietly said when he heard the bell ring. Standing up, "So are you heading to the cafeteria? I'm meeting up with my brother there at the moment..." He told him and set aside his books into his bag.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Zero gathered his things before looking at Yukio. "I'm suppose to meet my big brother for lunch." he whispers. He glanced to the side not sure if walking with the other to lunch was a good idea. Kyo stood as he got his things into his bag. "I suppose though my brother might be worried if I don't get him first. He's a nervous wreck without me at his side." he said always finding Zero adorable
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm

"Ah alright. I guess I'll see you later then?" Yukio smile even though knowing that Zero has a brother he wouldn't want to get on Zero's bad side yet. Smiling he nodded his head and wave bye to him. "I see. Well then, I'll see you later in the cafeteria. I'm sure my your brother must be waiting on you?" He tease and walked over to the door. "If you see me at lunch stop by and say hello. I would love for you to meet my brother..." he smile at the other before leaving.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Zero waves bye as he waited in the hall by the stairs for Kyo. Kyo nods as he headed over to meet with Zero. "Hey short me. How was your first half of a day without me at your side?" he asked as Zero rushed to his side. "It was terrible. I don't like not having you in my classes." he says. Kyo chuckled as the two headed towards the cafeteria. Once there Kyo looked around for an empty table. "I don't see one anywhere. This place gets crowded real quick." he says holding Zero close while trying to look for an empty table
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:13 pm

When leaving Yukio and Rin had met up at the cafeteria. They had already had a table ready for themselves while the other students walk past them greeting them as they go. Yukio who turn to face Rin smile at his younger brother, "So how did it go for you? I mean getting to know Kyo?" Rin simply answer as he ate, "It went well I suppose since its fun being around with him. He is after all, the wild type!" He squeal with delight, "You?" Yukio thought and smile, "I for me, I think it went kind of well even though he's not use to me yet. He only talks about his older brother though.." He reply. Rin grin, "That's because you're not being shy around him. You're using your sadistic side brother..." Rin pointed out and flick him on the forehead with a laughter when he caught sight of Kyo. "Oh they're there!" Rin said looking across the cafeteria. "Want me to go get them?" he ask. Yukio glance up to find them, "If you want. I'll save two seats here so go and grab them.." he told his younger brother. Rin leapt up, "Alright. Be back in a sec!" He chime and left.

When approaching the brothers, Rin stood tall in front of the two. "Hi Kyo!" He smile happily at him then glance over to Zero. "Is he your brother?" he curiously ask wanting to know more about Zero and Kyo at the same time. "Anyways, follow me.." He happily said to him grabbing Kyo by the hand leading the three of them to his table.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Kyo glanced up upon hearing his name. "Oh um yes this is my brother Zero." he says though Zero was hiding behind him as much as possible. Zero glanced at the other as he was pulling them along. He was surprised to see Yukio at the table. "Uh... its you from class... Yukio..." Zero whispers sitting down close to Kyo. He guessed the other was his brother. Kyo raises an eye brow. So wait, Rin is your brother and you happen to be in the same class as my brother? That's rather odd. Like the school separates relatives or something." he mutters. Zero goes in his bag and pulls out two lunch boxes. Kyo smiled. "I've been waiting to eat your lunch all day." he says excitedly. The lunch was so neatly made as if a mother's touch was added to it.

[the lunchbox: http://www.wallcoo.net/photography/japanese_food_spring/images/%5Bwallcoo.com%5D_japanese_food_ES019.jpg
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 pm

"Ah I see! Nice to meet you! Kyo told me a little about himself and said that he had a brother. You're quite cute I must say..." Rin silently giggle and took them to the table. By the time they reached the table, Rin sat down and looked over to Kyo. "Um actually we're twins. Yukio is older than me by a minute or two.." He pointed as he saw Kyo reaching for the bento that his brother, Zero, had given him. Yukio on the other hand blink when he smile over to Zero. "Hello? Glad to see you again?" He softly said to him and quietly ate his lunch. "Rin, could you settle down and eat? Don't spoiled their food do you hear me?" Rin turn to face Yukio, "But I wanna see!" He squeal when three of the students pass by as they greeted them. They too decided to greet them back as the twins ate their lunch.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Kyo began eating happily as he glanced over at Rin and Yukio. Zero tilts his lunchbox so Rin could see. "Its nothing special. Just something I made this morning." he whispers before eating. Kyo looked at Rin. "You haven't lived unless you've eaten one of Zero's lunches. I mean anything he puts on a plate is incredible. I can't live without his cooking." he says excitedly. Zero blushed a bit trying to hide as he ate.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:24 pm

"A home made bento lunch box. Lucky you! I wish Yukio was like that too...He's not very caring of me..He's too mean..." Rin joke and nodded as he thank Rin for showing him the lunch. "Seriously Kyo? Maybe next time I should try some of his cooking then?~" Yukio interrupted him, "Excuse his behavior once more. He's getting a bit excited even though he's wild.." Yukio exclaim.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:39 am

Kyo smiled. "Say Ahh! I'll let you taste some now just try not to get addicted like me okay." he say leaning close to Rin so he could feed him a taste. Zero glanced over at his brother. He loved seeing other's enjoy his cooking so he didn't mind. He then glanced over at Yukio.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Rin and Yukio blinked as they look at one another. Rin grin and open up his mouth as he tasted the sweet, juicy, tender food that was being put into his mouth. Gleaming with delight he turn to face Zero, "Your cookings really awesome! I really like it!" Rin happily said as he swallow his food. Yukio grew silent, he didn't say a word although he glance over to Zero then to his brother. Sighing a bit, he continued eating, "Sorry..." He quietly said over to Zero.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Kyo chuckled as he glanced over at Yukio. "Would you like a taste as well? Zero may not say it out loud but he enjoys it when others enjoy his cooking." he says as he looks at him. Zero blushed a bit. "You don't have to say it like that." he whispers.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:06 pm

Rin glance over to Yukio then got up, "Well then, I have to get going soon. I'm going to enjoy running around and what not...Yukio, you'll be in the council room am I correct? If so, then I'll be up on the rooftop enjoying my relaxation!" He coo when someone walked over to him, "Rin, are you ready? I thought we were going to play some basketball?" Rin turn to face one of his friends, "Um alright. One game and thats all. I'm going to go relax once I'm done.." He told the other. Yukio nodded his head as he told him that he'll be in the council room. "But it's a must.." Yukio reply to Zero when he saw Rin talking to one of their classmates. "Are you going to join him?" He ask Kyo who was still eating.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:38 pm

"Join Rin...? I wasn't invited so I will stay here. Besides if I leave now Zero might fall to pieces." he says poking his brother's cheek. Zero finished his lunch as he looked at Kyo. "Don't make me sound like a little baby. I lasted going to my classes without you. I can handle eating lunch you know." he mutters.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:33 pm

"No? Just wait at least ten seconds he'll turn to face you..." Yukio said to Kyo when he quietly drink his water. It was about a good ten seconds when Rin turn to face Kyo, "You want to join me? Let's play a game of basketball with my friend here then we'll head up to the roof? What do you say?" He ask smiling at him as he turn to face Yukio. Yukio turn away when he smile reluctantly over to Zero, "Well he did survive his classes up until now without any problems. If he does have any problems I'll bring him to you. So go ahead and go with Rin," Yukio smiled at him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum