Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 38 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  azuneko Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Akito ties a bell to Aza's length. "You can cum and I get to tell when your close." he said licking the other's tip
Momiji nods slowly laying there on the bed. He looked like a cute messy bunny.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature - Page 38 Empty Re: The Secret of being a Male Nurse *mature

Post  Blueivy12 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Aza looks at the bell in confusion and leans his head back moaning his lovers name.
Shiro pumps him harder "hm my sexy bunny looks like a mess now"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:00 am

Akito was finding his Aza to be so delicious. "Does Aza cock want to go inside me?" he asked playfully.
Momiji moans Shiro's name as he looked at him. His tongue sticking out his mouth a bit as he held onto him. "I love Shiro-sama!"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:04 am

"n-no.." he whispers blushing madly and turns his head away, all he wanted was to be teased by his lovely akito.
shiro kisses him deeply "and I love you more baby"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:34 am

Akito pouts as he pulled out a tiny vibrator. He turns it on and places it at the base of Aza's length. He then slowly moves it up and down. He even moved it across the tip.
Momiji cums again and pants heavily. His eyes close as he began falling asleep.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:38 am

aza moans louder than before and arched his back.
shiro holds him close and cleans him up gently

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Akito kisses Aza's length happily. "You look like your ready to cum. Does it hurt?" he asked
Momiji continued to fall into a deep sleep.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:05 pm

He bit his lip "a-a little bit." he whispers and made a fist already leaking precum
He closes his eyes and holds his baby tight

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:31 pm

"Oh but Aza my love, you ask me to tease you. Don't cum without me or I'll be upset." Akito said teasing Aza's length even more
Momiji softly says Shiro's name in his sleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:47 pm

"I-I wasn't going to" he studders trying not to ficus on his lovers teasing. He remembered Momiji sexy bunny suit and accident said "hm Momiji sexy bunny suit". It seemed to calm him a bit since Momiji was just so cute for his own good.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:10 am

Akito heard Aza and grips his length a bit roughly. "Thinking of someone other than me!!? That's just plain cruel you know." he said getting seriously pissed of now. "I'm not letting you cum till morning. This is for calling another man's name while with me."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:20 pm

aza closed his eyes and shook his head, "hm I see .. I was thinking that to calm down....don't you think of old man to calm yourself down" he says making a point and turned his head to the side biting his lip knowing akito was upset

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:20 pm

"No I don't!! I think of Aza baking me a cherry cake. I hate cherries so its easy to calm down usin that. But you crossed the line using Momiji as your relaxation method. Now you'll pay for breaking my heart." he said. Akito wasn't fully heart broken but he was pissed off. It was highly hurtful for Aza to call the other's name knowing how jealous Akito got. Akito jumps off the bed. "Well your fully erect and now for the icing. After that I'll catch some sleep before morning. You on the other hand will stay there until i wake up."
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:01 pm

aza growled lowly and inside smirking , akito not knowing that aza was able to slip out the entire time. "wait till your surpise in the morning....think you have me stuck well I have you strapped down by tomorrow" he though and rubs his tongue agisnt his teeth

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Akito placed a bumpy shaped vibrator into Aza. He then took two tiny egg shaped ones and tied them to Aza's length. He turned them all on high and then went to change his clothes. He returned with a cute black cat outfit and laid beside his lover. "Good night my love. Sweet dreams!" he said teasingly. Akito was soon fast asleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:00 pm

aza growls louder and slips out his ties, he looks down at his akito and growls louder. he puts the mini eggs and vibator on akito setting on high and straps him down "lets see how like it" he made sure it was so secure that akito couldn't even wiggle his hands and legs. he leaves the bed and enters the bathroom taking a long warm bathe, he was seated in his tub filled with warm water closing his eyes.

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Akito awoke feeling the vibrations. "Ah... ngh... Aza..." he mumbles softly. He bites his lip trying to fall back asleep. He was feeling confused on how Aza got out of his ropes
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:59 pm

He smirks hearing his Akito. He lays back and soaps himself up, he comes put 7inutes later snd smiles "hello my jealous little lover...why did you wake up so early" he acts a bit innocently

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:17 am

"Not funny Aza. I was really upset and you're taking it like a joke. Do you not care about my feelings for you?" he asked tearing up and crying a little.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 am

"you know I love you and only you...I wouldn't ever leave you...why do you get so mad...if you know I won't leave you for another" he sits by him and kisses him lightly unstrapping him. He strokes his hair "I love you baby..And no one can get between us" he hugs him tight

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:37 am

Akito looks at Aza. "Then don't call someone else's name around me. Especially Momiji's name. He's so much more cute than I am. I worry he could steal you away from me." he said clinging to him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:28 am

"my sweet Akito don't you know I like sexy....too much cute turns me off" he nuzzles him "I'm attracted to sexy,smart and talented...not cute, innocent and babyish" he whispers nipping his ear. "unless someone sexier than you comes my way then you have to worry"

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Akito pulls away from Aza. "So in other words, if someone sexier than me comes along then you'll toss me on the back burner. Your so cruel Aza!" he said running out the room. He couldn't believe what he had heard just now. He decided to go home though it was the last place he'd really want to be. The next morning arrived and Momiji awoke. He looks up at Shiro. "Shiro-sama.... wake up!"
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueivy12 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:29 pm

aza stopped him just in time "akito I was just saying, I would never throw you away..." he kisses him "baby...you have no completion at all, all I see is you every single second on the day" he holds him tight. and kisses him deeply showinghis all his love for him and even more.
(lets not make him not leave yet)

Blueivy12

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:39 pm

[okay]
Akito turned to look at Aza. "Then stop making it seem like you'll leave me. I'm very insecure and fragile." he said though it was hard to tell at times. He was always wearing his smile and attitude to hide how he really felt.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum