Rivals or Lovers?

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  zeropestie on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Sora caught sight of Jiro eying him from the inside when he noticed the odd looking face coming from Naji. Eying the two of them he scoff as if he was planning to do something to the two of them. As the time went on, many students have past him by soon enough class was over. Standing from the side, he waited for Youji to come out. It wasn't long until he did when he noticed that Naji and Jiro had stopped him from coming out.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Youji payed attention during class as he took as many notes as possible. He then heard the bell and couldn't wait for lunch time. As he began to leave he was intercepted by Naji and Jiro. "Hey want to sit with us for lunch? We get the best seat and food there is." Naji says smiling. Jiro looked at him. "Its fine if you say no but why not say yes to being our Class Secretary. That would be you get to help us for all school events, field trips and festivals." Jiro says
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Sora glared as he saw how the other tried to persuade him to joining them. Eying him he could almost read their lips. Waiting patiently he decided that they took too long and walked in calling out his name. "Youji are you ready? Lets head to lunch..." he holler as he saw the looks in their eyes then again it might've of been his imagination.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Youji looked at them and sighs. "I will think about it but for now I have to get some lunch. Thank you though." he says as he walked over towards Sora. He heads to lunch with him. "I suppose that was a close call." he mutters nervously. Naji looked at Jiro. "Are you going to give up?" he asked. Jiro smirked. "Not even close. Accidents are things that can easily happen." he says with a smirk
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:22 pm

"I don't think that was a close call at all, Youji. I believe they have something big planning ahead of us..." He quietly said as he walked out with him to the cafeteria. As they walk over to the cafeteria, Sora had a feeling that everyone's eyes were on him. IT was the same as it was before when Youji had left town. When Youji had left him here in their home town, everyone had turn against him. He didn't know why but he felt that maybe they all had something against him. He remembered one time when the two were competing and it ended up that he had hurted Youji on the process. He was called a cheater and a liar. Ever since then, he hardly talk and kept his distant that is until now when he had met HIM again. Soon enough he snapped back to reality when he felt a chill going down his spine when he came to a stop in front of the cafeteria, "Hey, what do you want to eat?" He ask looking at him as he waited for his answer knowing that he had to focus or else it'll just be like last time.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Youji was looking at all the lunches once they entered the lunch room. His gaze drifted towards Sora when the question was asked. "I was thinking of a sandwich. The turkey, ham and cheese one." he said smiling. His taste in food hadn't changed one bit since he left.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:26 pm

"Ah okay?" Sora smiled as he walk the two inside. Upon entering, Sora felt a bit queasy knowing that Jiro and Naji had something up their sleeves. When reaching the line he glance over to the food. "So go ahead and get your sandwich and I'll pay for it. In the mean time I'll get something light to eat or maybe just something to drink..." He told him.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Youji walked over and got a sandwich, apple and fruit juice. He glanced over at Sora. "Are you sure you want to pay of it? I have my own money with me." he says looking at him. As he looked at the other a lunch lady walked over to them. "Are you the new student, Youji Takemura? If you are then you don't have to worry about lunch. Its been taken care of by the class president, Jiro." she says with a smile
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Sora gave the lunch lady a glare but shook it away as if everything around was fine. "If that's taken care of then I'll go pay for mines..." He said taking a soft drink off the pile from where they were at and headed over to the line to pay his. "Now then lets go find ourselves a seat yeah?" He told him and glance around to find an empty seat.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Youji looked at Sora. "Why don't we go sit where we were hiding before?" he says talking about the roof. He noticed all the seats were taken and such so there's wan't much space for them at any table. Youji's eyes caught glanced of Naji who was waving him over but he did his best to act like he didn't notice
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Sora nodded his head when he saw a wave from across the room. Eying the wave he caught sight of Naji who was waving over to Youji. "Let's head up there then.." He smiled when someone bumped into him making him spill his soft drink onto the ground. Hissing under his breath, he turned to find that it was Jiro. Eying Jiro nastily he made a fist for he was about to punch Jiro in the face.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Youji walked behind Sora before noticing the other stop. Jiro looked at Sora. "Oh my deepest apologies. Though you really should pay attention to where you're walking." he says looking at him. Naji realized his little wave distraction worked though he wasn't sure if Sora would really punch Jiro. "That cocky Jiro better dodge his fist or he really might get hurt." Naji mutters under his breath
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Getting annoy by Jiro's comment, he punched him on the cheeks sending him flying to the other side. "I wasn't even walking! You're the one who bumped into me!" Sora growled and picked up his empty drink as he toss it into the trash. Everyone who was there had adverted their eyes on him then to Jiro who had fallen onto the ground. He could hear the whispers as they talk about Sora and what he had did to the President. Turning to face Youji he told him, "This is why I hate getting close to people..."
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 am

Youji looked at Sora as his gaze lowered. "So you mean to say this is my fault for wanting to be your friend." he mutters before running out the lunch room. Jiro slowly gets to his feet and looked at Sora. "You'll most likely get three days of detention. Try thinking before you swing." he says before Sora was called over the loud speaker to report to the principal's office.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 am

"Wait, it isnt your fault!" He called after him. Sora saw how quickly the other had ran out. His body flinche when he saw that the one he likes took off running away from him. It was only of matter of seconds when he was call through the P.A system over the speakers. Hearing his name he turned to face Jiro, "You'll regret it...." turning over to the door, Sora walked out and made his way to where the office was. Entering the door to the principal's room he sat down and stared at him. "What is it?" He ask. For some reason the principal was the same as the others. They have given their eyes on him as if he was the one who caused all of this mishap. Growling under his breath he waited patiently as he slump his back.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Naji went after Youji as he knew this must have been apart of Jiro's plan. Jiro watched as Sora was called down to the office. The principal looked at Sora with a sigh. "You'll have three days of detention. I hope this will teach you a lesson about displaying violence in school." he says giving Sora his detention slip. Youji had run off to the nurse's office since he felt safer there. The school nurse allowed him to eat his lunch there while he calmed down. Naji walks in and smiled. "How are you doing Youji?" he asked with a concern stare
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 pm

"You'll have three days of detention. I hope this will teach you a lesson about displaying violence in school."

Sora stared at the principal not caring if he had detention or not. Having detention just means he just have to stay in a detention class and that was all, nothing further. Sitting up he grabbed his bag and got up, "Is that all you have for me? Detention? Heh, you must favor the president and vice president for that don't you..?" Sora mutter distastefully knowing that he knew that the principal was siding with them since the beginning of the school year. "Whatever, I dont care. I've live in this town for so long anyways so I don't really care. Once I'm done with my two years here, I'm transferring..." He told him and walked over to the door. "Oh and where is this detention room at anyways?" he ask even though he knew that he knows where it was.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 pm

The principal looked at him. "I have no idea what you mean. As for the detention room; it'll be at your house. This is out of school detention that you'll be serving. I hope you understand how serious your actions were. This time away should help you learn your lesson." he said before motioning for Sora to leave his office. Youji was finished his lunch and was headed to his last class. Naji was at his side as they headed to class. Youji looked seriously depressed.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Walking out he stood in front of the principal's office. 'Detention at home? Whatever, it's not like I'm going anywhere...' he thought and heard the bell ring. 'Another open period, I might as well just head home. It's not like Youji wanted to see me anyways...' After thinking so much, he decided to head home. On the way home, he walked past the park but came to a stop on the swing. Looking at the swing, he sat down and close his eyes remembering every thing that had happen here a few years ago. A smile perk on his lips as he hum a soft tune eating his lollipop once more. The sweet always helps him calm down whenever something occur and now that something had occur he began planning his own plot against Jiro and Naji.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:36 am

Youji went through the rest of the school day feeling down. He had wanted to talk to Sora about what had happened but couldn't find him. 'I'm sure he's not going to want to talk to me outside of school... he probably hates me now...' he thinks with a sigh. His mind could only focus on where Sora could be right now. Jiro and Naji was making plans for their next move.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Sora stared up into the sky and got up. His plan for the next three days would probably be his last. Grinning he glance around and walked home. By the time he had gotten home he looked over to Youji's house, "I wonder if he's home yet?" Sora thought and decided that he should pay him a visit. When he did so, he knocked on their door. When the door swung open he ask, "Is Youji home?" He waited for them to speak.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Youji went straight home once school was out. He hid in his room feeling confused and depressed. His mother answered the door and smiled. "You must be Sora. Youji is in his room. You can hear up and see him if you like." she says with a warm smile.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:44 pm

"Oh he is? Then thank you." And with that Sora went up the stairs and stood in front of Youji's room. Taking in a deep breath he let it out smoothly when he knocked. Upon doing it so, he called, "Youji! May I come in? It's Sora!" He said as he waited for the other to answer. He just hope that the other wouldnt mind him coming in so that the two could at least talk about what happen earlier in the day.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 am

Youji hadn't answered right away as he was half asleep. He sat up and looked at the door. "Come in..." he didn't focus on who was at the door so he figured it must be his parents. To much of his surprise he noticed Sora entering his room. "Eh...? Sora...! I didn't expect you to visit me...!!" he said a bit shocked and embarrassed.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:41 pm

As he enter he close the door behind him. A smile perk on his lips when he sat down. "Hey sorry about earlier. I didnt mean to yell at you. Its been a habit of mine..." he told him. For some reason he felt a bit close to him. "Hey just thought I tell you, I got detention for three days so I wont be able to head to school with you.." Sora quietly said when he stood tall before the other still eating his candy. "Anyways, where did you go earlier?"
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top