Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivals or Lovers?

2 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Rivals or Lovers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Sora smiled when he heard that the other enjoy looking up at the stars. He never thought that Youji had changed this much and never noticed that Youji had became a lot manlier than before. Recalling his past, he used to remember that they were always at each other when they were in class. But now that he saw a better side to Youji, he might think that it would be better if the two would be friends or possibly even lovers. "You're right. They are out of our reach and yet so far due to its existence we exist as well when it was created. Isn't that right?" he smiled.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Youji looked at him with a small smile on his lips. "You sound like you like the stars too. I guess besides the dog you're not a bad guy after all Sora." he says smiling. His smile almost as bright as the stars itself. His eyes softened a bit. "Hey how long have you lived in this town?" he asked looking at Sora seriously
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Sora agreed, he has always liked the stars. He always wanted to become an astronaut or an astrology that studies the stars. In the end, he decided not to for he had already had a goal in mind. It wasn't long until he heard the question coming out of Youji's mouth.

"Hey how long have you lived in this town?"

Thinking Sora answered, "All my life I have always been here. Everyone who lives in this town knows me so yeah. But why did you ask? Are you curious about me or something?" he tease giving off a friendly gesture while putting his book away and throwing his cigarette into the ash tray that was on the side.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:42 pm

"Who the hell would be curious about you? I want to know about myself you dummy. I am not trying to be conceited but well I guess after leaving this place when I was younger I got into an accident. I was told I was being reckless as I always was and got seriously hurt. Surprisingly I was perfectly fine except I couldn't remember anything. So you can say from the moment I woke up in that hospital until this moment now is all I remember about myself." he says looking at him.
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Sora scoff then looks away when he simply answer, "An accident?" Sora repeated when he heard what Youji had said. Sighing a bit he crossed his arms and looks up at him. "If you want to know, come down here and I'll explained it to you.." He told him as he tried to make him come down. "After all you lost your memories so I might as well tell you how you live..." He laughed and waited for him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Youji sighs as he looked at Sora. "I'll be over in a second. So don't you try and run away." he says going back into his house. He soon emerges from the front door and walks over towards the other's house. "Okay now I'm here and we're face to face. So tell me everything you know." he says a bit demanding yet eager. Youji wonders what his childhood could have been like. Knowing that he was a bit of a troublemaker and rival to Sora could turn this moment of happiness int something sour real quickly
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:40 pm

"Run away? Why would I run away when I live right next door to you?" Sora laughed and waited for a few seconds to a minute later when he saw Youji popping out of the front porch. When he saw that he had made his way over to his house and was face to face with him he smiled. "You used to be my rival but I dont know why you were so against me back then. Anyways, I was always smarter than you however you left this town when you were in grade school and nothing more. Although you always tease me about me eating my lollipop and that saying that you said earlier in the day was the same exact words you told me every time when it came down to tests and what not.." He explained.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Youji tilts his head before he started to laugh. "I see... So we were rival huh. I guess it makes sense since I am clearly more attractive than you are. I was worried about nothing I suppose. Here I thought you were going to say love interest or a couple." he says letting out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Sora. I can rest now knowing I really was a stupid brat growing up. I'll see you around okay." he says running off back to his house. Youji wonder once he gets inside why he felt a bit disappointed. 'Did I actually want that to be his response...' he thinks as he wonders what the sudden feeling in his chest was
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:29 am

Listening as the other had talk back to him about love interest and what not he felt like he really wanted to punch him on the face. Yes, he was in love with Youji back then but knowing that he had move his heart had been cold all these years. Seeing how relieve the other was he put up a fake smile as he nodded his head. "Yes that was all and yes I guess I'll see you tomorrow..." He smiled as he saw that the other had left. When the other had left, he slump back down and picked up his book as he began reading it while heading into the house. He didnt feel hungry anymore so he had put away his dinner back into the fridge and head back up the stairs to his room. Sitting in his room, he read almost six chapters before writing down what he needed. By the next hour or so, he was already sleepy. 'I am so tire and its already getting late? I better hit the bed or else I'm going to be late for class...' he thought and decided to open up his window to let in some cool air.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:13 am

Youji was taking a bath trying to clear his head. He wasn't sure why he was feeling the way he was. 'Could I have feelings for a guy I don't remember but just met...' he thinks as he gets out the tub and sighs. Once getting dressed he went to his room. Youji turned off his lights and laid in his bed. "Mother said I start school tomorrow. I really don't want to but I guess its better than being home bored." he mutters before falling asleep
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:33 am

Sora had thought about what had happen today. His mind drifting in and out of sleep as he kept thinking about Youji. When thinking he sigh and turn on his side as he glanced out the window. Now his room was getting cold but he didn't really mind it at all. His mother had always said that when he was little he had always have to have his window open ever sin ce then he kept them open. Soon enough, Sora had finally closed his eyes as he slept. It hasn't even been two hours yet when his alarm had gone off. Waking up, his eyes were red and his hair had messed up from being toss around in bis sleep. Yawning he took a bath and got ready for school to start his day.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:46 am

Youji awoke the next morning before his mother woke him. He went down to the kitchen to see his father there drinking coffee. "Oh good morning sir. Do you know where mother put that uniform I need for school?" he asked. "She just finished getting it nice and ready for you. So it should be in your room now." his father replies. Youji heads back upstairs and sure enough it was there. He got dressed, fixed his hair and was back downstairs for breakfast. 'I have such a boring family. A father who's in military and a mother who is a seamstress. I really hate it here.' he thinks as he eats
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 pm

When he was done dressing up he came down the stair with his bagpack and slung it over his shoulder. Grabbing a bunch of lollipops he put them into his bag and walked out the door leaving Kota in the lawn with his food and water. When he made his way out he stopped and glanced over to Youji's house then made his way out into the sidewalk. Walking he popped a lollipop into his mouth and walked to school.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Youji finished breakfast before grabbing his backpack from his mother. He said his good byes and left for school. His eyes quickly darted towards Sora's house. 'I should have asked where the school was yesterday... I doubt its the same one he showed me...' he thinks before noticing Sora walking on the sidewalk up ahead of him. He ran after him. "Hey Sora!" he calls out
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:18 pm

When he was just about to go past Youji's house, he came to a stop when he heard his name being called. Turning around quickly he caught sight of Youji running up to him. "What is it?" He curiously ask taking the lollipop out of his mouth. "Don't tell me you dont know where the school is located?" He told him as he kept on walking. While walking he walked past some people and waved to them when he turned to face him, "So how do you like it here?" He ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Youji looks at Sora with a small frown. "Uh yeah. If its no trouble mind showing me the way?" he asked looking over at him. He walks with the other before smiling softly. "I still think this town is dull and boring. Though I find you interesting. So as my former rival can we at least be friends?" he says looking at Sora curiously
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 pm

'Did I hit the spot or something? He's frowning at me?' Sora thought. WIthout a doubt he came to a stop as he heard him. "Friends instead of rivals?" Sora repeated as he had heard him. Coughing slightly a bit he nodded his head, "Sure we can be friends but I highly doubt you would want to be friends with me. I don't like people coming up to me saying that they want to be friends but in your case its fine.." He told him and walked on ahead once more. As he walked he thought about what Youji had said about him being 'interesting,' shaking the thought away he made right turn and saw the school up ahead. "The school is there but I'll drop you off at the office to get you your schedule..." He told him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:35 pm

"You don't like that so why am I special...?" he mumbles out loud. Youji ignores it as he soon could see the school. He was kind of excited to see what it would be like. His eyes glanced over at Sora. "I hope we have the same classes. Its nice to know at least one person when being the new guy." he says looking at Sora
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Sora smirked, "Its the same that goes for you as well...same reason..." Sora told him. By the time they got there Sora stopped, "We probably might have the same class I'm sure..." and with that he walked off to class leaving Youji there. On the way to class everyone that passed by him gave him a glare along with a greeting as they walk pass him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:51 pm

Youji found the main office and enters. He is met by the guidance councilor. He was then given his schedule. Youji looked it over and wonders if any of them were the same as Sora's. The guidance councilor glanced up as another student entered. Youji glanced back to see it was a male student. "Ah would you be so kind as to take this young man to his first class?" he asked the male. "Sure no problem." he guy said grabbing Youji's wrist and pulling him along. "You're new right. My name is Naji and I'm the student body VP. Anything you need just ask me." he says. "My name is Youji. Nice to meet you." he said
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:03 pm

When Sora got to class he near the window with his eyes gazing out. He was lost in thoughts when he heard some girls screaming with joy saying something about a new student. Adverting his eyes over to the girls he thought a lot about Youji thinking that it might be him. "Hey where did the V.P. run off to?" Someone had ask. Another answer, "The office to turn In some paper work..." and with that Sora turned back to the window eating his lollipop.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Naji walked with Youji towards the classroom. "Let me see that." he says grabbing Youji's schedule from him. "Ah! We have all the same classes. So cool." he said smiling. Youji looked at him with a faint smile. "Oh... that's okay I suppose." he mutters wishing it had been classes with Sora. Naji looked at him. "Don't make that face. You're too cute for it." he chuckled before approaching the classroom. "Here we are. Your first class." he says. Youji glanced up as he had blushed a bit from Naji's compliment
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:22 pm

It had only a few moments later when he saw that the girls were all gazing at the door. "Oh my gosh he's here!" They all shriek at the same time. The next thing he knew he heard the door open and in came Naji follow by the new student. Staring at Naji then to the student. "Youji?" He quietly said but turned away az if he doesn't know him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 am

Youji entered the classroom with Naji at his side. He soon was surrounded but a bunch of students. Naji pulls Youji from the crowd. "Just stick by me and all will be okay." he says smiling. Youji tilts his head confused. He soon noticed Sora by a window seat. He was going to approach him until he remembered what the other said on their way to school. 'I guess I should wait until an appropriate time to talk to him..' he thinks. "Why is there such a commotion going on here?" a rather powerful and demanding voice spoke up. Naji smiled. "Oh mister class president is here." he said happily
azuneko
azuneko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Sora caught the look from Youji as he saw Naji protecting him from the crowd of students. About a minute later he heard the president's tone of voice. It waw loud and clear. Everyone that was there slowly disperse as they walk to their seat leaving Naji and Youji standing in the front of the class. Eying the two from the distance he began analyzing the two from afar. "I wonder...it seems as though Naji seems interested in him?' Sora thought while looking their way then to the president himself.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum