Rivals or Lovers?

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rivals or Lovers?

Post  azuneko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Youji looked at Sora. "Its okay. I went to the nurse office to eat my lunch. I know its the best place to hide when you don't feel well or when you want to hide out. I use to go there in my old school when I got picked on for being behind in my studies." he said looking down a bit. "Um.. are we still friends? I tried to avoid Naji and Jiro but its like getting candy out your hair." he says
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:37 pm

'Nurse's office?' Sora thought when he noticed that Youji used to do that when they were little. Snapping back to reality he nodded his head and sat down beside him. Looking at the door in front of him he laid on his back for a bit before his hand reached up to pull the other male down beside him. "Yes we are still friends. I just don't want to get you involve with my problems that's why I don't have any friends because I always bring trouble you know. As for Jiro and Naji, if you can't avoid them do something in order for them not to come near you. I'm sure they're interested in you as well as me being interested in you..." Sora said looking at him to the side eying him in the eyes. "Then again, they might harm you like the others. I've seen it since I've met them in middle school.." He mutter.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Youji blinked a bit as Sora pulled him down beside himself. "I don't think you're a bad person. It just that you let anger do the thinking before you actually think." he says smiling. "I mean if you think about it this could be a bigger picture. Lets say you didn't punch Jiro then you wouldn't have detention. So next time try and see all options before attacking." he says looking at Sora. Youji wasn't really focused on the fact that Sora said he was interested in him.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:50 pm

"Options before attacking?" Sora repeated but knowing that even if he does that he'll probably be bully either way. "Hey, options before attacking, wouldn't that be more likely to be being bully and defending? Besides, I was only defending myself cause he did it on purpose..." He told him and sat up. "You know, you may be smart but somehow you've change since the accident happen. Anyways, I have to get home. My mother is going to be piss when she finds out I'm in trouble again..." He mumble as he heard the doorbell ringing from downstairs. Then he looked out the window to find his mother's car outside. "Speaking of the devil, my mother's home. That's probably her at the front door..." He sigh and chew off his lollipop before getting a new one.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm

"Well if you would have ignored Jiro I am sure he wouldn't have came after you. Then he'd have detention and not you." he says before sitting up. "Sora...! What do you mean I changed? I know you say you and I were rivals but now we're friends. What else about me has changed?" he asked before glancing at his window. "I'll come over to your place after school. I mean if you don't mind.." he mumbles
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:24 pm

"If I were to ignore him then something else would of have happen to you. Do you not understand that they are after you? Never mind what I just said," Sora just thought that it would be useless if the two had talk about what happen earlier. Walking over to the door he briefly answer him, "You were never like this before. I wonder to why you even move back here in the first place? Forget what I said and come visit me after school so that way I wouldn't be lonely..." He smile and walked over to him flicking him on the forehead. "Just don't do anything rash while you're in school, someone might get hurt..." He joke and walked down the stairs to find his mother waiting for him.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Youji looked at Sora with a small smile. "Uh... we came back because of the school incident. Other than that I will definitely come over and visit you." he says smiling as he watched the other leaving. Youji couldn't wait until he got home from school tomorrow. "I'll get to spend time with Sora again. Tomorrow better hurry up and come." he says happily
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:27 pm

As he walked down the stairs he found his mother waiting for him at the front. Smiling and bowing his head politely, he wave and turn to leave the house. When leaving, he glance over to his mother as he saw the look in her eyes. "I didn't expect for you to come home so early? What happen?" he ask looking at her. His mother sigh and opened up the door to their house when she answer, "Its not about me Sora. I believe its about you getting into trouble again from school? How many times to have I have to tell you not to fight in school? You make me worried some times! I just don't know why you're acting this way? You were never like this before?!" She angrily said as she enters. Sora grew quiet as he heard her. He knew that when his mother is mad, there's no stopping her from yelling at him. "I didn't start it! Jiro did!" He told her taking the lollipop out of his mouth. His mother glared at him when she shut the front door and slapped him making his lollipop fall onto the ground as it crack into pieces. "Don't you dare blame it on Jiro! You were always blaming him since middle school! I do not want to hear you blaming others when it's your damn fault!" she growl and turn to leave. Standing there with his eyes wide, he looked down at his candy as it cracked into many pieces. Picking up the stick and whatever's left on the ground he tossed them into the garbage before going into his room. 'It's always me, me, me, and me! What the hell is her problem anyways?!' he thought and flopped onto his bed looking out the window when he thought of Youji.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Youji fell asleep overjoyed. The next morning he awoke and got ready for school. He took a shower, got dressed and went to eat breakfast with his parents. After that he put on his shoes and left for school. He glanced back at Sora's house wondering if the other was awake. 'I'll be back to hang out with you...' he thinks before heading off to school. He had no clue what Jiro had setup for him
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Wide awake from last night, Sora looked out the window from his room when he caught sight of Youji leaving the house. Eying him from the corner of his room, he sigh and close the curtains. "Today is gonna be a long day..." He mutter flopping back onto his bed looking up at the ceiling. 'Just a few more hours then I'm good...' he smile to himself as he waited for the hours to past by.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Youji got to school and all seemed normal. He noticed Naji was absent and that put his mind at ease. 'I'll only have to avoid Jiro then. Should be easy enough..' he thinks with a small smile. The day went on without any thing out of the normal until lunch time. Youji was called down to the nurse's office for a school physical. "I thought I didn't need one unless I was going to join a sport or something." he mutters going to the office. Once there he entered and looked around. "Hello.. Is this where I'm suppose to take my physical?" he asked. Just then Jiro grabs Youji from behind and makes him pass out. "Oh Sora. What little fun I plan to have this evening." He mutters before carrying Youji out of school and to his house.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:12 pm

As he waited, he felt something odd that pangs his chest. Looking over to his clock as he noticed that school was already let out. Eying the sidewalk as he waited for Youji he decided to head out to see if he was home. When he got there, he knocked on the door and saw Youji's mother there. When he had ask to see if he was home yet the mother reply with a no. "Oh I see...Um thank you for your time then..." He smile at her and turn to look at the street. 'Where on earth did he run off to?' he thought and decided to walk to the park until he accidentally bumped into Naji. "Naji?!" he said in surprised dropping his lollipop onto the ground as the dirt had gotten on it. "What the hell are you doing here?" he ask eying him as he was being cautious.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Youji was still knocked out as Jiro was putting his phase two into play. Naji looked at Sora with a frown. "I'm looking for Jiro. He totally blew me off with cleaning the classrooms. He can be a real pain in my apples." he mutters rolling his eyes. It seemed the two didn't see eye to eye in everything. Jiro smiled once he was finished. "Now time to call little Sora." he chuckles as he calls Sora's house.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 pm

"He blew you off?" Sora repeated when he heard him. "Then that means..." Sora grabbed onto Naji's hand and took him. "Now tell me where the hell does Jiro live? I want to freaking cut off his hands.." He growled while looking at Naji. "Well are you not going to tell me?" he ask him. Sora's mother picked up the phone call when he heard the voice, "Oh hello Jiro. Are you looking for Sora? I think he went out for a walk but I'll tell him that you called.." And with that she hung up.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Naji looked at Sora. "I have no clue where he lives. Jiro always come over to my house for everything. I've never once been to his place. He won't allow it." he says speaking the truth. "If I know him then he'll be on the computer. He loves to chat online using webcam. Though when we chat he's always in a dark room so I can't tell where he is." Naji sighs.
Youji starts to wake up and tried to rub his eyes. When his hands dirt move he opened his eyes more. "What's going on!? Where am I!?!" he says shocked and scared. Jiro turned to looked at him. "Relax my little slice of heaven. You're at my family penthouse. It's rarely used and heavily guarded. So just sit tight." he said smirking. Youji shakes his head no. "Can I have clothes first!?"

[how Youji found himself once waking up: http://s01.mpcdn.net/manga/p/1841/66598/12.jpg
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 pm

"What the? You're useless..." Sora sigh and let go of his hands. "Webcam? Hm..." Running back to his place he ran up the flight of stairs and into his room. Getting on the bed, he took out his laptop and started the webcam when he waited for something reluctantly to happen. As he waited he saw his mother coming into his room, "Jiro called and wanted you to go to this site.." And with that she handed him the paper. Sora took a look at the paper and went to the site that was given to him. After logging in he noticed something heavily dark in the screen of his as he heard Youji's voice. "Youji?"
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Jiro glanced at his computer and noticed Sora was online to his private site. "Ah hello there Sora. How's detention going for you?" he asked laughing a bit. He knew just how to pull at Sora's buttons. "I found this ever so cute puppy on my way home from school. Would you care to look at him?" He says pointing the camera at Youji.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Sora stared as he heard him. "Leave him alone Jiro!" Sora angrily said as he tried to pin point their location. 'Dammit where the hell are you?' Soon enough he finally got their location. 'Found you...' Sora looks up to the screen, "You're gonna be so dead when I find you Jiro!" He stared at the screen one last time and ran off to their location.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:14 am

Jiro glanced over at Sora on the screen. "I'd think twice about finding me. As long as you watch this live web cast then little Youji will be unharmed. Leave and who knows what could happen to him before you arrive." he said noticing Sora get up. Youji looked at Jiro. "What do you want from me? I didn't do anything wrong." he says trying to get free. Jiro walked over to him and touched his cheek. "Relax Youji. I have no intention of hurting you but that's only up to your friend Sora." he chuckles
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Before going he heard what Jiro had said. Growling beneath his breath he sat down eying them. "Leave him alone! What is it that you want from me Jiro?!" He yelled over the screen in front of him. He didnt know what to do however he had a feeling that something was going to happen. For some reason Sora's heart was pounding rapidly as he saw what Jiro was doing to Youji. "Fine you win...I'll do anything but dont hurt him..." he quietly said as he looks at the screen.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Jiro looked over at the screen and smiled. "Good boy Sora. "Here's what I want you to do. Do a good job and follow my orders and Youji will be let go and returned to you unharmed. Do we have a deal?" he asked with a small smirk on his lips.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:10 pm

"Good boy Sora. Here's what I want you to do. Do a good job and follow my orders and Youji will be let go and returned to you unharmed. Do we have a deal?"

Sora paused as he heard him. He felt uncertain but knew that he had to do what the other say or else his friend might be hurt. Sighing lightly he answer, "Fine, it's a deal.." he mutter while looking at the screen. "But what is this job that you wanted me to do? It better not be anything out of the ordinary, Jiro..." He said while he clench his fist under the table.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:15 pm

"Its a rather simple job. The first thing I need you to do involves you breaking into the principal's office at school. There's a gold disk he keeps close by but well hidden. Get that for me. The second thing is to tell that mother of yours to stop coming over to my place. I get she's into my father but no way I want to end up your step brother." Jiro says chuckling a bit.
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:26 pm

(Oh didn't know that his mother would be going out with his father? LOL that would be funny if his mom did marry Jiro's dad and the two became step-brothers..That'll be more intense in a way...)

"Break into the principal's office to grab you a gold disc? What's in the disc anyways?" Sora had ask but knew that it was better not to question him. "Heh, I can't really stop my mother for trying but I'll have to see. Plus I would hate to be your step-brother as well, Jiro..." Hating the thought of being the other's brother. Shaking it away he sigh, "I'll bring it by tonight after I get that stupid disc for you. However you will have to promise me that he'll get home safely without a scratch on him nor anything out of the ordinary as well alright?" He said looking at the screen.
zeropestie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  azuneko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:20 pm

[yeah its why she's always standing up for Jiro whenever Sora complains. That idea is cool. lets make it happen.]

Jiro frowns a bit. "That disk is important so don't worry what's on it. As for Youji, he will be returned unharmed as promised." he says with a small smile. Youji listened from the bed he was tied to. 'Why would Sora go so far for me... I'm not that important...' he thinks glancing down. Jiro rolls his eyes a bit. ""Just hurry up. I'll email you a number to contact me and we can exchange Youji for the disk when you've completed the task. Until then, see you later." he says and ends the video chat. Jiro turned to face Youji. "Seems you mean a lot to that idiot Sora. Too bad he's about to face mission impossible when it comes to getting that disk." he laughed. "What's so important on that disk anyway?" Youji asked. Jiro sits beside Youji. "Its about our dear little principal and some freshmen students like you and Naji." he says narrowing his eyes
azuneko
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top