Heaven 4 RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunters

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Monster Hunters - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster Hunters

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 am

Selena heard his mumblings but ignored it. She thought for a moment and said, "...Fine. I'll work with you. If I don't for sure my parents will get on my case and cut off all funding." She got up. "I need to make a stop at my apartment for weapons," she said walking towards the door, "If you are still feeling pain you don't need to jump into the mission right away. I don't want you to make me look like a fool after being away for the guide for seven years."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

http://everykissbeginwithkai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:18 am

Keith stared blankly at her then said, "Sure. I need to stop by my dorm as well. All my weapons are there plus my motorcycle as well..." He sigh and nodded his head. "Don't call yourself a fool. You're not a fool. No matter how I got hurt its my decision to get hurt and its my decision to leave the hospital so its okay..." He told her and walked on. "Let's head out but where would I meet you at?" He ask wondering where the two would meet.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:24 am

"Psssshhh um, how about he park?" she said, "So far they just to use to hunt whatever monster so I guess the park is a good place to start. She walked out of the hospital and saw it was twilight out. "Right now is a good time for monsters to come out. Let's do monster hunting at night and tracking in the morning," she suggested, "You fine with that? There would be less people around."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:54 am

"Sure the park is fine. I'll meet you there around 7pm?" Keith had said as he walked over to the door to where the entrance was. "Like you said its twilight already by that time they should be moving..." He told her and nodded his head. "See you then..." And with that he walked out making his way back to the school to where the dorms were. Upon reaching there, he waltz into the boy's dorm and went up to his room. After that he locked his door behind him and made sure that the blinds were close before taking out his swords from inside his closet. A custom made closet that he had design before entering the University.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:10 am

Selena hop in her car and headed towards her apartment. Unlucky for her, the park is in the other direction but it didn't really matter. She soon arrived at her apartment and found a large package wait at her door. She looked around to see if anyone was walking around but saw no one. She drag in the package and closed all the blinds before opening it. Inside it contain several new model guns straight from the guide. And judging from the address, it was from her parents. "Damn.... they knew I would agree to team up with Keith. Crazy old people," she thought. She changed into better hunting clothes. It was almost seven. She took out a guitar case and put in one of the guns inside. She brought along the two hand guns. She sling the case over her shoulder, walked out of her apartment, and locked the door. She put everything in the car and started to drive to the park.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:54 am

While getting his swords and putting them in there sleeves, Keith grabbed his keys from his desk and stopped before heading out. Taking one last time looking at his dorm room, he let out a soft sigh knowing that he's going to miss this place. He knew that he won't be back here for a long time since this mission was going to to taker longer than he expected. Sighing a bit he grabbed his laptop that was near the door and headed out to where his motorcycle was parked. Setting his swords through the slots that was open from the side he had hidden them in. At the moment he decided to only carried one sword before heading out to the park.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:03 am

Selena arrived at the park first. She parked her car and took out her stuff. She lean against her car and waited. She was listening to the sounds of night before jumping to the side. The car was quickly crushed and a wolf like human stood on top. "UGH! MY CAR!" she yelled angrily. The wolf like human howl to the moon in response. "Werewolf," she thought, "Good thing I just use silver bullets. Works on just about ever monster known." She shot at the werewolf several times but it just ran off deeper in the park.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:11 am

Driving his motor bike, Keith caught sight of a cross breed. A cross species of a lizard and bat as it flew towards him with its speed. Eying it, he used one hand to drive his motor bike while the other reaching for his sword. Once the bat lizard like creature had attack, he immediately waited for the right moment before proceeding. When it had dived down to where he was, he immediately took out his sword and slashed the bat lizard like monster in halves before reaching the park. As he gotten there, he saw Salena waiting for him. "Did you wait long? And what happen to your car?" Keith had ask noticing that the car had been damage. "Never mind..." He quickly said as he saw the dead werewolf there. Turning off his engine he walked over to her, "Shall we start killing?" He ask as he looked up into the moonlit sky.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:24 am

"Guess so," Selena said already got over grieving over the lost of her car. She opens up the case and took out the gun. She sling it over her shoulder. "We have about 8 hours till sunrise and I have a feeling that there way to many monster here," she said.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:26 am

Keith stared at her then sigh, "By morning some will be gone at least..." He told her and pressed a certain button as his swords popped out. Grabbing two more swords he set them on his back for now he had three. Two heavy blades and a light blade as he pressed the button once more before heading out. "Alright I'm ready when you are..." He told her noticing that he had already forgotten about his wound and broken ribs from earlier during the fight against the Xebren.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am

Selena took one step inside the park then suddenly they were surrounded. "Ragedoll monster, lizard man, eyeball wizards, and flying rats. The monsters are getting reckless these days," she said as she sized them up. "I'll take out the flying ones and you get the ones on land?" she said, she clicked of the safety lock on her rifle and took aim.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:47 am

Stepping into the park, all Keith could see was monsters everywhere whether its big or small. Smirking he answered, "That's fine with me. Just don't get yourself hurt like you did earlier in the day. Can't stand you getting hurt.." He told her and took out his two swords twirling them around. Eying the Ragedoll Monster and Lizard man, he laughed. "Time to get this job done!" He coo and rushed towards them with full speed twirling his sword around before doing his dancing flame sword dance.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:10 am

Selena smile to what Keith said. "Says the one with a broke rib," she joke and started shoot down the flying rats. They drop one by one but the eyeball wizards proved to be of a challenge. They flew around at high speed while making fake copies of themselves. Even though Selena did manage to hit one it still took multiple bullets to actually take it down. Even worst the eyeball wizards keeps on healing itself and allies. While aimming, Selena is wide open for hits.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 am

Dodging every single one of their attacks, Keith manage to skid onto the ground with one of his sword hitting onto the ground with a massive force. His gleaming red eyes glared over to them as they had surrounded him. Getting up, he slashed his sword to both sides while getting the dust away from him. "Now then I guess play time is over..." he whispered and made sure that none of the monster would be able to get up that is until one appeared behind him knocking him down. Being knocked down by its force, Keith felt his ribs shatter as he coughed out some blood. Holding onto his stomach he wince in pain as he slowly got up. "You punk!" he yelled. Soon enough he toss his sword as it flew to the Ragedoll monster as it went through it. As for the others, he took out his last sword and twirl both once more before killing them all in one shot. About a few minutes later, Keith got on one knee as he felt the pain sinking within him.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:42 am

Selena finished the last of the flying monster before running towards Keith. "Damn, had a feeling something like this going to happen," she said, "For sure you broke more bones." She took out her cellphone and called the hospital and the guide. "Help will be coming but it'll take five minutes," as she said this another wave of monster appeared.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 am

"Why did you call them? I can handle them on my own~?!" Keith threw up more blood. His lips stain with blood as it went down onto his chin. Slowly wiping away he heard another one behind them as he went for the throat. "Last one on your end then we're done.." He told her before slumping down onto the ground breathing heavily. "Call them off now! If they come, they'll get hurt and that would be more protecting work to do..." He growl knowing this situation.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Selena shot down several ragedoll monster. "Are you stupid? You are going to just cripple yourself. Possibly kill yourself. Don't you want to be the best monster hunter? Then you better start to learn you got to relies on others because you are just one person. A human. Humans are meant to work together not to go on their own," she said angrily. She try shooting the lizard men but found there skin is to thick for the bullets. She use the back of her gun to push them away to give her enough time to reload with explosive bullets.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Getting scold by Salena he growled as he answer her with her last statement. "If humans are meant to work together then why did you leave me in the first place?" He ask glaring at her before getting up. Sighing a bit, he put up his sword and swung it to the fullest to hit the last Ragedoll monster then that left them two alone together once more.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Selena was startled by what he said. She wasn't sure how to respond. She looked down to the floor in embarrassment. "I-I was just a young girl. From the moment I was born I was forced to fight monsters. A amazing life for a kid. Any normal kid would love to be in my place to play hero. Yet I wanted to be a normal kid. Playing with friends, having a bed time, going to a normal school. I wanted to be normal but I wasn't aloud to by my parents. I was jealous of others. T-that incident was just an excuse for me. But the moment I went to a normal school I was quickly made fun of and bullied. Even worst my eyesight got bad. I had to greatest life a person could have but I was selfish. Didn't think how it would effect others," she looked up to Keith with her eyes threatening to spill tears, "The one who should be sorry is me. No matter what happens to me is never enough to atone for my selfishness." She looked away and cover her face with her hand to stop herself from crying.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Keith felt bad for saying that to her. Hearing what she had wanted to do with her life he felt guilty. He had never thought that she had always wanted to be a normal girl. Being normal, any one could just do that but they way how he had thought of it didnt turn out the way he had thought. Sighing a bit, he heard about what she said about the incident. Looking to the side, he dropped his sword onto the ground and walked over to embrace her. "It's not your fault but mines. I won't do that to you ever again after this mission is over, I promise you that I will protect you..." He whispers into her ears as he lifted up her chin and went in for a kiss. Kissing her passionately he held her closely against his chest. "I never wanted for you to go away leaving me here in this world. I am glad that you came back into my world. No. I mean our world..." He told her noticing that she wanted to cry. "Go ahead and cry. I cried all the time even though I may look strong but I do.." Keith smile waiting for her tears to fall.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Selena just went brain dead. She didn't know what to do or how to react. She just kiss back in shock and happiness. She blush incredibly hard with what is happen. Her face feeling hot. Without her noticing the tears were pouring down. She hug Keith tightly and hide her face in his chest. She never thought things will get to be like this. Her going back in fighting monsters. Her meeting her childhood friend. Her founding out her her feelings. She lifted her head to look into his red eyes. "I'm sorry for leaving our world. It seems I just got a little lost," she smile even though she was still crying, "And I'll always have your back in times of troubles." Faintly there was the sound of sirens. It was sunrise. All the monsters went into hiding or into a human form. A car came zooming in. Parked, the doors open to revile their parents.
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Wiping her tears away he noticed that it was sun rise. Turning to look over to the parking lot he caught sight of his parents along with Salena's parents as well as they ran towards them. Stepping back away from Salena, his mother and father stood there before him. Their eyes gazed at him when the mother hugged him, "Keith you're injure still and yet you have fracture more bones once more!" She scold him while his father sigh pulling her away from him. "Honey, leave him. He's already hurt so why not go easy on him for once?" He told her. Keith's mother stood back and sigh, "You're right..." She turn her attention over to Salena, "It's been awhile Salena, how have you been?" she ask.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Selena was sad that Keith let go but she quickly rubbed out any remaining tears. "Yes it has been a long. I've been in better situations but I'm okay. Glad to see you are both well," she said politely. She looked to her parents. "Hi mom. Hi dad," she said awkwardly. When she decided to go to a normal school her parents made her live with her aunt since they are too busy hunting monsters. This is the first time they talked face to face in a long time. "Glad to see you are okay," her mother said. "But man, Keith you look like a mess," her father said. A ambulance drove in and a stretcher came out. "I think we should get you checked out," Selena said
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  zeropestie Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:17 am

Keith's mother smiled at her when she turn to face her husband. "Yes Keith what he just said. You have to go for another checkup or else I might end up losing you..." She smile pulling Keith into her arms once more embracing him. His father on the other hand sigh as he grew serious, "After the check up and if you fracture another limb or two. I think its best if you quit being a monster hunter for the time being until you're heal. I dont want a son who can't fight while injure..." He said to him and walked back to the car. Keith looks at Salena's mother and scoff, "Yeah if that Xebren hadn't hit me with his tail..." He mumble out loud. TUrning to face his father he nodded his head. Yes, if he were to have another fracture limb he knew that he would be off limit to fighting monster for awhile. "I guess the hospital I go again.." Keith hated the hospital but he knew that he couldn't do a thing about it. "I'll see you later Salena..." And with that his mother helped him into the car while his father took his motorcycle along with his swords and headed toward the hospital.
zeropestie
zeropestie

Back to top Go down

Post  xXdarkangel118Xx Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Selena wanted to go with Keith to the hospital but she had business to attend to. "I'll visit you soon," she wave and turn to her parents. She needed to rejoin the guide and write up a report. They took a guide proved car. It was complete silence inside the car. Her parents didn't know what to say to her and Selena just didn't feel like talking. It was always like this as a child. Her mother is the strong silent type while her father is just plain shy. She gave up on trying to get them to talk and just communicate through facial expressions. They soon arrived at the guide. On the outside, the guide looks like a run down build but on the inside it is completely modern. She sign the contract in blood and did the ritual. Which is basically just slaying a monster then drinking it's blood. Once that was over she went on to the report. As she was typing it up she receive a unexpected visit from the president. "Good Morning President Mary," Selena said politely with a quick bow. "Good Morning Selena. I just heard you rejoin the guide," the president said. "Yes I just did. Oh! I want to tell you that you should really change the password," she said. The president gave a small smile and nodded her head. "Ah yes. I was just thinking that but I don't think that is really what you wanted to asked," she said. Selena gave a small frown and said, "Yes I want to know the theories on how there is a sudden out break on monsters. I thought we had them on check. It also they seem to be much smart. They were working in groups last night which is rare."
xXdarkangel118Xx
xXdarkangel118Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum